Latest topics

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - Chat Thread - Punishment for Ashok-Shagun - pg 6

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - Chat Thread - Punishment for Ashok-Shagun - pg 6

Post by anurao66 on 2014-03-09, 20:39

Ashok does not love Shagun so why did he stop her from leaving the house?

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9171
Join date : 2013-02-04
Age : 50
Location : Chennai

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - Chat Thread - Punishment for Ashok-Shagun - pg 6

Post by slmu on 2014-03-09, 20:40

anurao66 wrote:Ashok does not love Shagun so why did he stop her from leaving the house?

He does not have a replacement ready

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - Chat Thread - Punishment for Ashok-Shagun - pg 6

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-09, 20:42

slmu wrote:
anurao66 wrote:Ashok does not love Shagun so why did he stop her from leaving the house?

He does not have a replacement ready

Its harder for him to justify raman obsession if shagun is not there...Also he cant let shagun go until raman and ishita relationship is fine

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - Chat Thread - Punishment for Ashok-Shagun - pg 6

Post by anurao66 on 2014-03-09, 20:42

ROFL  ROFL

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9171
Join date : 2013-02-04
Age : 50
Location : Chennai

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - Chat Thread - Punishment for Ashok-Shagun - pg 6

Post by anurao66 on 2014-03-09, 20:45

Sarra

I think he will not like Raman and Ishita to be happy.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9171
Join date : 2013-02-04
Age : 50
Location : Chennai

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - Chat Thread - Punishment for Ashok-Shagun - pg 6

Post by slmu on 2014-03-09, 20:48

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
anurao66 wrote:Ashok does not love Shagun so why did he stop her from leaving the house?

He does not have a replacement ready

Its harder for him to justify raman obsession if shagun is not there...Also he cant let shagun go until raman and ishita relationship is fine

 ROFL  that's true if Shagun is not around... people would question his obsession with Raman.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - Chat Thread - Punishment for Ashok-Shagun - pg 6

Post by slmu on 2014-03-09, 20:49

anurao66 wrote:Sarra

I think he will not like Raman and Ishita to be happy.

No he won't.. but they are going to be happy and he is going to throw Shagun out blaming her for Ishra's happiness

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - Chat Thread - Punishment for Ashok-Shagun - pg 6

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-09, 21:17

anurao66 wrote:Sarra

I think he will not like Raman and Ishita to be happy.

No he is now obsessed...But they will b happy inspite of him...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - Chat Thread - Punishment for Ashok-Shagun - pg 6

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-09, 21:21

slmu wrote:
anurao66 wrote:Sarra

I think he will not like Raman and Ishita to be happy.

No he won't.. but they are going to be happy and he is going to throw Shagun out blaming her for Ishra's happiness

That will b his chaal...Throw her out, she goes to raman and tries to get him back and ruin his marriage..And he gets his revenge... Twisted Evil 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - Chat Thread - Punishment for Ashok-Shagun - pg 6

Post by slmu on 2014-03-09, 21:23

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
anurao66 wrote:Sarra

I think he will not like Raman and Ishita to be happy.

No he won't.. but they are going to be happy and he is going to throw Shagun out blaming her for Ishra's happiness

That will b his chaal...Throw her out, she goes to raman and tries to get him back and ruin his marriage..And he gets his revenge... Twisted Evil 

Very possible.

I was wondering if he will use Adi now to do something? Maybe send him to stay with the Bhallas and cause trouble.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - Chat Thread - Punishment for Ashok-Shagun - pg 6

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-09, 21:27

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
anurao66 wrote:Sarra

I think he will not like Raman and Ishita to be happy.

No he won't.. but they are going to be happy and he is going to throw Shagun out blaming her for Ishra's happiness

That will b his chaal...Throw her out, she goes to raman and tries to get him back and ruin his marriage..And he gets his revenge... Twisted Evil 

Very possible.

I was wondering if he will use Adi now to do something? Maybe send him to stay with the Bhallas and cause trouble.

Its ekta anything is possible...And now they have a spare room for him as well as simi has gone...Wat good planning  hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - Chat Thread - Punishment for Ashok-Shagun - pg 6

Post by candy on 2014-03-09, 21:34

Simmi gone?! Where she went ? To duBaI?!

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - Chat Thread - Punishment for Ashok-Shagun - pg 6

Post by slmu on 2014-03-10, 12:50

candy wrote:Simmi gone?! Where she went ? To duBaI?!

Simmi left supposedly to Dubai, but it was too suspicious.. she's probably still around

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - Chat Thread - Punishment for Ashok-Shagun - pg 6

Post by zuzana on 2014-03-10, 14:36

You gals are hilarious...had fun reading all the pages...
Shagun Ashok deserve each other then each have their own extra marital affairs  hppy 

Just cant wait to see Shagun on the streets and Ashok become a beggar  ROFL

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - Chat Thread - Punishment for Ashok-Shagun - pg 6

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-03-10, 15:21

Your theories are out of this world! Ashok is in love with Raman....such chemistry between those two.... Love ya!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - Chat Thread - Punishment for Ashok-Shagun - pg 6

Post by sameersaagar on 2014-03-10, 19:46

Very Funny, How has Ashok made his way into a tycoon or rather continued to be there, when most of his time is occupied in trying to find different ways to spoil the Lives of Raman Kumar and Ishita
  hpee

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2711
Join date : 2013-02-20
Location : Mumbai

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - Chat Thread - Punishment for Ashok-Shagun - pg 6

Post by slmu on 2014-03-10, 19:49

So true Sameer.. these business tycoons in serials seem to have all the time in the world..

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - Chat Thread - Punishment for Ashok-Shagun - pg 6

Post by sameersaagar on 2014-03-10, 20:01

Shanthi

After bringing a SP Bahu, SP is now bringing a new character "SP Clicker" who with one chutki bajake has all the money and all the time to do garbar & ghotalas
  ROFL


Last edited by sameersaagar on 2014-03-10, 20:06; edited 1 time in total

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2711
Join date : 2013-02-20
Location : Mumbai

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - Chat Thread - Punishment for Ashok-Shagun - pg 6

Post by slmu on 2014-03-10, 20:02

sameersaagar wrote:Shanthi

After bringing a SP Bahu, SP is now bringing a new character "SP Clicker" who with one chutki bajake has all the money and all the time to do garbar & ghotlas
  ROFL

Nayi soch  cheers

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - Chat Thread - Punishment for Ashok-Shagun - pg 6

Post by hooked on 2014-03-11, 01:03

Can I just say, I am loving Bala's character. He's like the perfect man! No faltu male ego. So caring and affectionate. And even when angry (see Mihir Mihika MMS MU crap), is totally sexy. I just want to see more of him.  Embarassed 
Wish they'd show more Bala-Raman interactions.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - Chat Thread - Punishment for Ashok-Shagun - pg 6

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-11, 02:34

zuzana wrote:You gals are hilarious...had fun reading all the pages...
Shagun Ashok deserve each other then each have their own extra marital affairs  hppy 

Just cant wait to see Shagun on the streets and Ashok become a beggar  ROFL

Ooh ooh I didnt go that far..Love it...Ashok on the street begging...Saying The moment you live your dreams, not because of what it will prove or get you, but because that is all you want to do and this is wat happens...Sigh but at I followed my heart..

Or

He thinks I realized the ghost of your ancestors stood between me and the person i loved i.e raman as they really don't want me mucking up the family line as I am someone that always acts less than honorable.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - Chat Thread - Punishment for Ashok-Shagun - pg 6

Post by slmu on 2014-03-11, 12:33

hooked wrote:Can I just say, I am loving Bala's character. He's like the perfect man! No faltu male ego. So caring and affectionate. And even when angry (see Mihir Mihika MMS MU crap), is totally sexy. I just want to see more of him.  Embarassed 
Wish they'd show more Bala-Raman interactions.

Hooked I agree.. he is a great character.. wonder how he ended up like that with a mother such as his

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - Chat Thread - Punishment for Ashok-Shagun - pg 6

Post by slmu on 2014-03-11, 12:34

sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:You gals are hilarious...had fun reading all the pages...
Shagun Ashok deserve each other then each have their own extra marital affairs  hppy 

Just cant wait to see Shagun on the streets and Ashok become a beggar  ROFL

Ooh ooh I didnt go that far..Love it...Ashok on the street begging...Saying The moment you live your dreams, not because of what it will prove or get you, but because that is all you want to do and this is wat happens...Sigh but at I followed my heart..

Or

He thinks I realized the ghost of your ancestors stood between me and the person i loved i.e raman as they really don't want me mucking up the family line as I am someone that always acts less than honorable.

 ROFL

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - Chat Thread - Punishment for Ashok-Shagun - pg 6

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-11, 12:41

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:Can I just say, I am loving Bala's character. He's like the perfect man! No faltu male ego. So caring and affectionate. And even when angry (see Mihir Mihika MMS MU crap), is totally sexy. I just want to see more of him.  Embarassed 
Wish they'd show more Bala-Raman interactions.

Hooked I agree.. he is a great character.. wonder how he ended up like that with a mother such as his

Took me a while to remember who bala was...He is a good character and sweet...I like him as well..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - Chat Thread - Punishment for Ashok-Shagun - pg 6

Post by slmu on 2014-03-11, 13:29

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:Can I just say, I am loving Bala's character. He's like the perfect man! No faltu male ego. So caring and affectionate. And even when angry (see Mihir Mihika MMS MU crap), is totally sexy. I just want to see more of him.  Embarassed 
Wish they'd show more Bala-Raman interactions.

Hooked I agree.. he is a great character.. wonder how he ended up like that with a mother such as his

Took me a while to remember who bala was...He is a good character and sweet...I like him as well..

Yesterday's Raman-Bala interaction was nice .. also when his son comes in was cute too.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - Chat Thread - Punishment for Ashok-Shagun - pg 6

Post by Sponsored content Today at 21:31


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum