Latest topics

SUJAMAL BHAISA ?!?!! aapka ling parivartan....?!!??? XD

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SUJAMAL BHAISA ?!?!! aapka ling parivartan....?!!??? XD

Post by Jiggy on 2014-03-07, 17:48

source : IF

notive the man-chick in the background.....
*gasp*
SUJAMAL BHABHISA...!?!?!?!?!!!!
err...BHAISA....
 hppy  hppy  hppy 

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1751
Join date : 2013-12-21
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: SUJAMAL BHAISA ?!?!! aapka ling parivartan....?!!??? XD

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-07, 17:52

hppy  Clap  ROFL

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: SUJAMAL BHAISA ?!?!! aapka ling parivartan....?!!??? XD

Post by Tanthya on 2014-03-07, 17:52

Heyy Ambe Ma... that is Hoshiyar singh, Jiggy Begum ...

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: SUJAMAL BHAISA ?!?!! aapka ling parivartan....?!!??? XD

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-07, 17:55

but tell you what .. Sujamal will look stunning as a girl 
 Thumbsup  Dance

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: SUJAMAL BHAISA ?!?!! aapka ling parivartan....?!!??? XD

Post by Tanthya on 2014-03-07, 18:01

--sumana13-- wrote:but tell you what .. Sujamal will look stunning as a girl 
 Thumbsup  Dance
So will Bhagwan Das  Starry Love

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: SUJAMAL BHAISA ?!?!! aapka ling parivartan....?!!??? XD

Post by Jiggy on 2014-03-07, 18:03

Tanthya wrote:Heyy Ambe Ma... that is Hoshiyar singh, Jiggy Begum ...
nahi re tants begum.....
thats sujamal.... ( atleast he/she looked like that)
all ready for his mujra performance at the jashn.....
 Clap 
wah wah......hum phan gurls ke toh mazzey.... Clap

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1751
Join date : 2013-12-21
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: SUJAMAL BHAISA ?!?!! aapka ling parivartan....?!!??? XD

Post by Tanthya on 2014-03-07, 18:05

Jiggy wrote:
Tanthya wrote:Heyy Ambe Ma... that is Hoshiyar singh, Jiggy Begum ...
nahi re tants begum.....
thats sujamal.... ( atleast he/she looked like that)
all ready for his mujra performance at the jashn.....
 Clap 
wah wah......hum phan gurls ke toh mazzey.... Clap


Can we have dil ki murradey ?? Me bhants  Adham ka Mujra.. My gaze always lingers  a tad more on ur siggy every time u post  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Starry Love  Starry Love  Starry Love  Starry Love

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: SUJAMAL BHAISA ?!?!! aapka ling parivartan....?!!??? XD

Post by Jiggy on 2014-03-07, 18:06

Tanthya wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:but tell you what .. Sujamal will look stunning as a girl 
 Thumbsup  Dance
So will Bhagwan Das  Starry Love
and maan singh too  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  

but bharmala would be just scary....
look at us.....
we've reduced to imagining the male members of the amer clan in dresses...  ROFL

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1751
Join date : 2013-12-21
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: SUJAMAL BHAISA ?!?!! aapka ling parivartan....?!!??? XD

Post by Jiggy on 2014-03-07, 18:08

Tanthya wrote:
Jiggy wrote:
Tanthya wrote:Heyy Ambe Ma... that is Hoshiyar singh, Jiggy Begum ...
nahi re tants begum.....
thats sujamal.... ( atleast he/she looked like that)
all ready for his mujra performance at the jashn.....
 Clap 
wah wah......hum phan gurls ke toh mazzey.... Clap


Can we have dil ki murradey ?? Me bhants  Adham ka Mujra.. My gaze always lingers  a tad more on ur siggy every time u post  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Starry Love  Starry Love  Starry Love  Starry Love
i should make a gif of abul mali, cheapauddin and aadham dancing to 'dola re dola re" ROFL 
we'll die of heart-attacks..... hppy

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1751
Join date : 2013-12-21
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: SUJAMAL BHAISA ?!?!! aapka ling parivartan....?!!??? XD

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-07, 18:13

Jiggy wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:but tell you what .. Sujamal will look stunning as a girl 
 Thumbsup  Dance
So will Bhagwan Das  Starry Love
and maan singh too  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  

but bharmala would be just scary....
look at us.....
we've reduced to imagining the male members of the amer clan in dresses...  ROFL
Adham khan too did not look very pleasing yaar .. 
 ROFL  ROFL

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: SUJAMAL BHAISA ?!?!! aapka ling parivartan....?!!??? XD

Post by Tanthya on 2014-03-07, 18:13

Jiggy wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Jiggy wrote:
Tanthya wrote:Heyy Ambe Ma... that is Hoshiyar singh, Jiggy Begum ...
nahi re tants begum.....
thats sujamal.... ( atleast he/she looked like that)
all ready for his mujra performance at the jashn.....
 Clap 
wah wah......hum phan gurls ke toh mazzey.... Clap


Can we have dil ki murradey ?? Me bhants  Adham ka Mujra.. My gaze always lingers  a tad more on ur siggy every time u post  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Starry Love  Starry Love  Starry Love  Starry Love
i should make a gif of abul mali, cheapauddin and aadham dancing to 'dola re dola re" ROFL 
we'll die of heart-attacks..... hppy
 && &&& Love Guru Hakim Saheb too.... I always envision him as Siren with that kohl lined eyes and the intricately woven over coat he wears * surely many girls would envy him that suit*

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: SUJAMAL BHAISA ?!?!! aapka ling parivartan....?!!??? XD

Post by Jiggy on 2014-03-07, 18:44

--sumana13-- wrote:
Jiggy wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:but tell you what .. Sujamal will look stunning as a girl 
 Thumbsup  Dance
So will Bhagwan Das  Starry Love
and maan singh too  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  

but bharmala would be just scary....
look at us.....
we've reduced to imagining the male members of the amer clan in dresses...  ROFL
Adham khan too did not look very pleasing yaar .. 
 ROFL  ROFL

*gasp* did you just call aadham as not pleasing.....
have you LOOKED at my signature... does he not look bewitching...
ROFL
imagine aadham shareef mujra competition... ROFL


Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1751
Join date : 2013-12-21
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: SUJAMAL BHAISA ?!?!! aapka ling parivartan....?!!??? XD

Post by Jiggy on 2014-03-07, 18:52

Tanthya wrote:
Jiggy wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Jiggy wrote:
nahi re tants begum.....
thats sujamal.... ( atleast he/she looked like that)
all ready for his mujra performance at the jashn.....
 Clap 
wah wah......hum phan gurls ke toh mazzey.... Clap


Can we have dil ki murradey ?? Me bhants  Adham ka Mujra.. My gaze always lingers  a tad more on ur siggy every time u post  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Starry Love  Starry Love  Starry Love  Starry Love
i should make a gif of abul mali, cheapauddin and aadham dancing to 'dola re dola re" ROFL 
we'll die of heart-attacks..... hppy
 && &&& Love Guru Hakim Saheb too.... I always envision him as Siren with that kohl lined eyes and the intricately woven over coat he wears * surely many girls would envy him that suit*
poor guy... he wore that suit to his wedding qur ladki hi bhaag gayi...
since Hakim apparently has a soft spot for amerians...
what would happen if (oh god) he sees sujamal bhabhisa and falls in love again...
hayye....*guttermind activate*

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1751
Join date : 2013-12-21
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: SUJAMAL BHAISA ?!?!! aapka ling parivartan....?!!??? XD

Post by JAISMINE on 2014-03-08, 12:55

Jiggy wrote:source : IF

notive the man-chick in the background.....
*gasp*
SUJAMAL BHABHISA...!?!?!?!?!!!!
err...BHAISA....
 hppy  hppy  hppy 
OH MY GOD!!!!  affraid  affraid  affraid ....... hppy  hppy  hppy ......this is Sujamal Bai-sa.......this has to be the jasn scene coz Jo's wearing a new dress.....may be Sujamal wanted to confirm that Jo's was actually happy n wanted to c his sis getting honoured  in the jash which is going 2 b held in her honour...n thus did this...kabhi uske liye Das banjata hai aur kabhi eunuch kum Das..he loves Jo more than Jallu does....................I also have this strong feeling that this Babu-thingy is going 2 be revealed somehow in the jash which will create a big drama n melodrama..n..etc etc  
    Also...Jodha  luv  Jallal..+..Jallal  luv Jo..+..both have not yet confessed..+..Sujamal is here...= Jodha's exit...just like the movie n Jo says.."MA ne humare beech duriya badai....jab hume prem n vishwas k rah par chalkar sukh mil raha tha tabhi aisa hona tha.....n......kyunki har prem ki foundation( I don't remember the exact word ) bharosa hota hai..toh hamara chalejana hi behtar hoga"..........movie mei iss sab k pehle adham had died toh I'm confused also....over all the coming week is going to b veeryyyy exciting   Dance  Dance  Dance

JAISMINE
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 191
Join date : 2013-12-30
Location : KOLKATA

Back to top Go down

Re: SUJAMAL BHAISA ?!?!! aapka ling parivartan....?!!??? XD

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:24


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum