Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Written Update 7th March

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 7th March

Post by sandhya on 2014-03-08, 02:43

Come on friends

Had jo given up harem-post to spend time with jalal it was pyaar

If ruqs gives up harem-post to spend time with jalal it was chaal

Ruqaiya did not apologize.  Wrong. Even jo didn't apologize after tiger attack. Jalal is the only person in agra who apologizes for each one of his faults.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 787
Join date : 2013-11-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 7th March

Post by anurao66 on 2014-03-08, 07:33

sandhya wrote:Come on friends

Had jo given up harem-post to spend time with jalal it was pyaar

If ruqs gives up harem-post to spend time with jalal it was chaal

Ruqaiya did not apologize.  Wrong. Even jo didn't apologize after tiger attack. Jalal is the only person in agra who apologizes for each one of his faults.
Sandhya,

You do have a point. They have taken history and distorted it with a heroine in Jodha and a vamp in Ruqaaiya. Poor Jalal caught between the two. But i must say that Jodha Begum has taken to apologizing nowadays like she did yesterday.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9171
Join date : 2013-02-04
Age : 50
Location : Chennai

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 7th March

Post by sandhya on 2014-03-08, 07:49

Anurao66 wrote:
sandhya wrote:Come on friends

Had jo given up harem-post to spend time with jalal it was pyaar

If ruqs gives up harem-post to spend time with jalal it was chaal

Ruqaiya did not apologize.  Wrong. Even jo didn't apologize after tiger attack. Jalal is the only person in agra who apologizes for each one of his faults.
Sandhya,

You do have a point. They have taken history and distorted it with a heroine in Jodha and a vamp in Ruqaaiya. Poor Jalal caught between the two. But i must say that Jodha Begum has taken to apologizing nowadays like she did yesterday.
When the opposite party has become a permanent head nodder who accepts whatever you say then why not be a good girl

I was just wondering  that when jo starts her next big fat lecture if jalal says 'shut up, I disagree, I know better ' jo will love him the same or be as sweet and well mannered.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 787
Join date : 2013-11-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 7th March

Post by anurao66 on 2014-03-08, 08:14

sandhya wrote:
Anurao66 wrote:
sandhya wrote:Come on friends

Had jo given up harem-post to spend time with jalal it was pyaar

If ruqs gives up harem-post to spend time with jalal it was chaal

Ruqaiya did not apologize.  Wrong. Even jo didn't apologize after tiger attack. Jalal is the only person in agra who apologizes for each one of his faults.
Sandhya,

You do have a point. They have taken history and distorted it with a heroine in Jodha and a vamp in Ruqaaiya. Poor Jalal caught between the two. But i must say that Jodha Begum has taken to apologizing nowadays like she did yesterday.
When the opposite party has become a permanent head nodder who accepts whatever you say then why not be a good girl

I was just wondering  that when jo starts her next big fat lecture if jalal says 'shut up, I disagree, I know better ' jo will love him the same or be as sweet and well mannered.
Sandhya,

There is a definite change in Jo and the tone has come down. I do hope we are spared from Bhashans from now on. Bang

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9171
Join date : 2013-02-04
Age : 50
Location : Chennai

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 7th March

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-08, 08:24

sandhya wrote:Come on friends

Had jo given up harem-post to spend time with jalal it was pyaar

If ruqs gives up harem-post to spend time with jalal it was chaal

Ruqaiya did not apologize.  Wrong. Even jo didn't apologize after tiger attack. Jalal is the only person in agra who apologizes for each one of his faults.

Yes Sandhya we fan girls are crazzy for Jo and are up in arms against Ruks ....
 hppy 
But tell you what sandhya if jo gave up Harem it would be for herself and not to prevent other begums ..Ruks has planned deviously against Jo ....And is still planning to make things difficult for her to run the harem as she says ...  And she makes no qualms in taunting jo about her remaining busy in harem affairs while she plans to romance Jalal ...this is why we are against Ruks Sandhya ... Please explain to us if we are wrong ?.
 hpee

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 7th March

Post by sandhya on 2014-03-08, 10:37

Not at all manu. Ruqaiya's integrity is nothing when compared to jo.  But she is certainly not evil. Just one ordinary sauten afraid of losing her husband to another. 


So far the complaint against ruqs was her power-obsession. Now that she threw it away for jalal the complaint has become jealousy. 

Ruqaiya has innumerable faults and is nowhere compared to jo in goodness.  But you don't have to be perfect to love or to deserve to be loved.


Snape of harry potter was with the villain, among the dark arts, very rude person, always taunting hary, but his love for lily was so intense and deep that at the end of the 7 books it was this love that stood out more than any magic.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 787
Join date : 2013-11-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 7th March

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-08, 10:57

sandhya wrote:Not at all manu. Ruqaiya's integrity is nothing when compared to jo.  But she is certainly not evil. Just one ordinary sauten afraid of losing her husband to another. 


So far the complaint against ruqs was her power-obsession. Now that she threw it away for jalal the complaint has become jealousy. 

Ruqaiya has innumerable faults and is nowhere compared to jo in goodness.  But you don't have to be perfect to love or to deserve to be loved.


Snape of harry potter was with the villain, among the dark arts, very rude person, always taunting hary, but his love for lily was so intense and deep that at the end of the 7 books it was this love that stood out more than any magic.

I agree with you Sandhya ..... True love overlooks all imperfections ....
But Jalal does not appear to be in love with ruks ... Nor does Ruks with Jalal .. It is just that Jalal is fond of and affectionate towards his childhood friend and cousin and wife .... But he was surely interested in Jo before marrying her and fell in love with her after marriage .... And Jalal might now spend more time with Jodha ..... As he will be driven by his newly discovered HEART  luv 

So now Ruks might get more and more jealous of sautan Jo !! Am i getting it right Sandhya ??

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 7th March

Post by neha on 2014-03-08, 11:58

sandhya wrote:Not at all manu. Ruqaiya's integrity is nothing when compared to jo.  But she is certainly not evil. Just one ordinary sauten afraid of losing her husband to another. 


So far the complaint against ruqs was her power-obsession. Now that she threw it away for jalal the complaint has become jealousy. 

Ruqaiya has innumerable faults and is nowhere compared to jo in goodness.  But you don't have to be perfect to love or to deserve to be loved.


Snape of harry potter was with the villain, among the dark arts, very rude person, always taunting hary, but his love for lily was so intense and deep that at the end of the 7 books it was this love that stood out more than any magic.

I'm butting in here  hpee 
    I think Ruqu has given up because of her fears of losing Jalal to Jodha and not particularly FOR Jalal and to give time to him. There is this slight difference here. Jalal used to wait for her when she was busy with harem and he did complain to her that he has to wait for her most of the times, but back then she had no competition so it din't matter to her that Jalal is waiting for her but when she is seeing someone else in Jalal's life whose company he is enjoying then she thought of leaving the harem and give him time! This is certainly common thing to do when a sautan is there but neither I nor Jalal think she has done this sacrifice for him, her husband but to overcome her fears. She loves him no doubt, but what can Jalal do if she did not confesse it and showed it ? See it was Jalal who claimed to be heartless and he don't believe in love but she did know she loves him then what stopped her from showing her affection and keeping him in high regards always ?  He never had any problem with the affection his people showed to him, thats why he loves Maham so much bacause she was always there for him when he needed her and she openly expressed her motherly love for him. If she succeeds in sending Jodha to Amer she will be back to the harem-in-charge audha and her old self with assuming Jalal her own territory and keep him waiting like she used to do when she was the only Khas Begum. I think we forum girls are quite against her because she is not doing anything for Jalal but just to throw away Jodha from his life.


Last edited by neha on 2014-03-08, 13:32; edited 1 time in total

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2013-10-02
Age : 26
Location : Pune

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 7th March

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-08, 12:20

Thanks Neha ... Loved reading your post and you explained it beautifully ..
 long hug  hpee 
... are there any references in historical documents about Ruku-Jodha rivalry ?? just got curious you know
 scratch  scratch  Dance 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 7th March

Post by neha on 2014-03-08, 13:29

--sumana13-- wrote:Thanks Neha ... Loved reading your post and you explained it beautifully ..
 long hug  hpee 
... are there any references in historical documents about Ruku-Jodha rivalry ?? just got curious you know
 scratch  scratch  Dance 

No manu till date I've not come across the rivalry of Jo-Ruq documented like that of Noor Jahan-Jagat Gosain.
But if CVs are showing it then they must have got something on this in their 1.5 yrs of research.

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2013-10-02
Age : 26
Location : Pune

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 7th March

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-08, 13:53

neha wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:Thanks Neha ... Loved reading your post and you explained it beautifully ..
 long hug  hpee 
... are there any references in historical documents about Ruku-Jodha rivalry ?? just got curious you know
 scratch  scratch  Dance 

No manu till date I've not come across the rivalry of Jo-Ruq documented like that of Noor Jahan-Jagat Gosain.
But if CVs are showing it then they must have got something on this in their 1.5 yrs of research.
 
Thanks for sharing the facts Neha .. love you  luv  luv

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

jodha 's eagerness

Post by sakshi on 2014-03-08, 20:44

a new welcum change in jodha.... she became restless when she couldn't meet jalal...unlike previous time when she use to say ' vo toh aap hamare samaksh aa jate hai isliye humein aapse baat karni padti hai'....when she had didar of her shenshah at that mooment also they both didnt disclose their reason behind dis meeting...instead they were happy that they both met...inspite of their busy schedule....

n jalal took a pause before saying that for Jodha he is like her frnd (stressing dis wrd so that jo doesnot get angry)....n her Shohar.....to check whats her reaction...but to jalal's surprise...she didnt deny anything this tym....n also took the promise if meeting her whenver he comes to her ....which he have happily n surprisengly.....he is happy like him now Jodha is also:-)))))))): eager to have his darshan... :<<:

sakshi
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 7th March

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-08, 21:55

sakshi wrote:a new welcum change in jodha.... she became restless when she couldn't meet jalal...unlike previous time when she use to say ' vo toh aap hamare samaksh aa jate hai isliye humein aapse baat karni padti hai'....when she had didar of her shenshah at that mooment also they both didnt disclose their reason behind dis meeting...instead they were happy that they both met...inspite of their busy schedule....

n jalal took a pause before saying that for Jodha he is like her frnd (stressing dis wrd so that jo doesnot get angry)....n her Shohar.....to check whats her reaction...but to jalal's surprise...she didnt deny anything this tym....n also took the promise if meeting her whenver he comes to her ....which he have happily n surprisengly.....he is happy like him now Jodha is also:-)))))))): eager to have his darshan... :<<:

Hello Sakshi !! .. So nice to see you here and loved your comment ...
I agree with your points Jodha has come a long way from her initial ghrina days .. Hopefully this will only progress and there will be no more misunderstandings between them ...
Am little scared on reading the spoilers ..

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 7th March

Post by sakshi on 2014-03-08, 22:23

Sumana...i think sujamal will help jalal to get back Jodha....as he is also present there in btwen awam....n sujamal will b injured during this jo escape mission....

sakshi
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 7th March

Post by vumamaherwari on 2014-03-08, 22:26

It is kind of court scene. Jallu without his crown. He is very happy. Jodha in green outfit, sitting beside him.
There are many people down, ready to celebrate.
Jallu stands up and says, Jashn shuru hoBig smile
Then they show, Shariff standing at one corner. He looks at a man at another corner. Says yaha aaya Shahenshah ka kaatil.
Then they show Jallu standing. He is in a happy mood and is looking at the crowd.
The man seems to have a needle like thing in his mouth, ready to blow it on Jallu.Confused
PROMO ENDS. Sumana iska link milega kya

vumamaherwari
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 78
Join date : 2014-01-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 7th March

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-08, 22:29

sakshi wrote:Sumana...i think sujamal will help jalal to get back Jodha....as he is also present there in btwen awam....n sujamal will b injured during this jo escape mission....

Like a true Rajwanshi brother he will save the honour of his sister .. How knightly is that .. Feel so sad Bharmal treated him unfairly .. He should have been given an i portant appointment in his court along with his other sons ... Feel so bad for Sujamal

But thanks for sharing this news that jodha will be safe ...
You just made my weekend happy Sakshi .. Would love to have you share your thoughts and views here my new friend
You are warmly welcomed to Dhwani
 hpee long hug


Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-08, 22:36; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 7th March

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-08, 22:31

vumamaherwari wrote:It is kind of court scene. Jallu without his crown. He is very happy. Jodha in green outfit, sitting beside him.
There are many people down, ready to celebrate.
Jallu stands up and says, Jashn shuru hoBig smile
Then they show, Shariff standing at one corner. He looks at a man at another corner. Says yaha aaya Shahenshah ka kaatil.
Then they show Jallu standing. He is in a happy mood and is looking at the crowd.
The man seems to have a needle like thing in his mouth, ready to blow it on Jallu.Confused
PROMO ENDS.  Sumana iska link milega kya
Thanks a lot for sharing the promo here My darling ...long hug 
OK .. If my dear friend wants .. Will go hunting for it imdtly
 run run 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 7th March

Post by vumamaherwari on 2014-03-08, 22:41

haa sumana thanks but kya hoga will jodha kidnapped and jalal will injured ye bhi ho saktha na what are you think about promo suman

vumamaherwari
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 78
Join date : 2014-01-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 7th March

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-08, 22:48

vumamaherwari wrote:haa sumana thanks but kya hoga will jodha kidnapped and jalal will injured ye bhi ho saktha na what are you think about promo suman
Jodha is a Rajputani she will fight her way back .....and as girls are saying Sujamal might help her get back .. and jalal will detect sharifu's hand in trying to injure him so that will be the end of him .. may be Sharifu will be thrown down from the palace ramparts as is documented  in History or was it AK who was thrown down from the ramparts ?? .....I am confused abt that bit .. but Jo and Jalal will surely survive ..
 hpee  long hug

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 7th March

Post by vumamaherwari on 2014-03-08, 22:56

but in cinema we have seen nursing akbar we was injured whether the same will happen here in this serial i am also confused sumana

vumamaherwari
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 78
Join date : 2014-01-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 7th March

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-08, 23:05

vumamaherwari wrote:but in cinema we have seen nursing akbar we was injured whether the same will happen here in this serial i  am also confused sumana
IN the movie it was closer to historical facts I feel ... .. 

but Ektaa has made this fictional totally..... and we will go mad trying to bring the similarities with real historical facts .. so what I do Uma ...forget the history and enjoy the story of the serial ....
 hppy  long hug

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 7th March

Post by sandhya on 2014-03-09, 00:35

neha wrote:
sandhya wrote:Not at all manu. Ruqaiya's integrity is nothing when compared to jo.  But she is certainly not evil. Just one ordinary sauten afraid of losing her husband to another. 


So far the complaint against ruqs was her power-obsession. Now that she threw it away for jalal the complaint has become jealousy. 

Ruqaiya has innumerable faults and is nowhere compared to jo in goodness.  But you don't have to be perfect to love or to deserve to be loved.


Snape of harry potter was with the villain, among the dark arts, very rude person, always taunting hary, but his love for lily was so intense and deep that at the end of the 7 books it was this love that stood out more than any magic.

I'm butting in here  hpee 
    I think Ruqu has given up because of her fears of losing Jalal to Jodha and not particularly FOR Jalal and to give time to him. There is this slight difference here. Jalal used to wait for her when she was busy with harem and he did complain to her that he has to wait for her most of the times, but back then she had no competition so it din't matter to her that Jalal is waiting for her but when she is seeing someone else in Jalal's life whose company he is enjoying then she thought of leaving the harem and give him time! This is certainly common thing to do when a sautan is there but neither I nor Jalal think she has done this sacrifice for him, her husband but to overcome her fears. She loves him no doubt, but what can Jalal do if she did not confesse it and showed it ? See it was Jalal who claimed to be heartless and he don't believe in love but she did know she loves him then what stopped her from showing her affection and keeping him in high regards always ?  He never had any problem with the affection his people showed to him, thats why he loves Maham so much bacause she was always there for him when he needed her and she openly expressed her motherly love for him. If she succeeds in sending Jodha to Amer she will be back to the harem-in-charge audha and her old self with assuming Jalal her own territory and keep him waiting like she used to do when she was the only Khas Begum. I think we forum girls are quite against her because she is not doing anything for Jalal but just to throw away Jodha from his life.
How is giving up the harem linked to throwing Jodha away from Agra.  Yes, even if it was done not for him it was to overcome her fears - fears of losing him . 

Hey, don't leave me behind forum girls.......I will also soon join you as the Z operator told me yesterday that Ruqaiya will do galti after galti. Even with all my fascination for Smiley Ruqaiya I may not be able to defend her at all. I can only pity her for what she has been reduced to by the CVs.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 787
Join date : 2013-11-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 7th March

Post by sandhya on 2014-03-09, 00:40

neha wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:Thanks Neha ... Loved reading your post and you explained it beautifully ..
 long hug  hpee 
... are there any references in historical documents about Ruku-Jodha rivalry ?? just got curious you know
 scratch  scratch  Dance 

No manu till date I've not come across the rivalry of Jo-Ruq documented like that of Noor Jahan-Jagat Gosain.
But if CVs are showing it then they must have got something on this in their 1.5 yrs of research.
 
Neha,
When Mirza Haakim who was a thorn in Akbar's life throughout is shown as a guy who is chums with Jalal and gives him love tutions, when he was only 11-12 yrs old at the time of the story, in order to add masala

Why is that Ruqaiya who might not have been bad, been portrayed as a vamp in order to spice up the story?

While they are following history in broader frameworks, their Khayaali pulaao is also there.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 787
Join date : 2013-11-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 7th March

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-09, 09:14

sandhya wrote:
neha wrote:
sandhya wrote:Not at all manu. Ruqaiya's integrity is nothing when compared to jo.  But she is certainly not evil. Just one ordinary sauten afraid of losing her husband to another. 


So far the complaint against ruqs was her power-obsession. Now that she threw it away for jalal the complaint has become jealousy. 

Ruqaiya has innumerable faults and is nowhere compared to jo in goodness.  But you don't have to be perfect to love or to deserve to be loved.


Snape of harry potter was with the villain, among the dark arts, very rude person, always taunting hary, but his love for lily was so intense and deep that at the end of the 7 books it was this love that stood out more than any magic.

I'm butting in here  hpee 
    I think Ruqu has given up because of her fears of losing Jalal to Jodha and not particularly FOR Jalal and to give time to him. There is this slight difference here. Jalal used to wait for her when she was busy with harem and he did complain to her that he has to wait for her most of the times, but back then she had no competition so it din't matter to her that Jalal is waiting for her but when she is seeing someone else in Jalal's life whose company he is enjoying then she thought of leaving the harem and give him time! This is certainly common thing to do when a sautan is there but neither I nor Jalal think she has done this sacrifice for him, her husband but to overcome her fears. She loves him no doubt, but what can Jalal do if she did not confesse it and showed it ? See it was Jalal who claimed to be heartless and he don't believe in love but she did know she loves him then what stopped her from showing her affection and keeping him in high regards always ?  He never had any problem with the affection his people showed to him, thats why he loves Maham so much bacause she was always there for him when he needed her and she openly expressed her motherly love for him. If she succeeds in sending Jodha to Amer she will be back to the harem-in-charge audha and her old self with assuming Jalal her own territory and keep him waiting like she used to do when she was the only Khas Begum. I think we forum girls are quite against her because she is not doing anything for Jalal but just to throw away Jodha from his life.
How is giving up the harem linked to throwing Jodha away from Agra.  Yes, even if it was done not for him it was to overcome her fears - fears of losing him . 

Hey, don't leave me behind forum girls.......I will also soon join you as the Z operator told me yesterday that Ruqaiya will do galti after galti. Even with all my fascination for Smiley Ruqaiya I may not be able to defend her at all. I can only pity her for what she has been reduced to by the CVs.

Sandhya even I pity Ruks for the way the writers have reduced her to this character which is scheming and jealous and revengeful ... I have heard that she was a very graceful and aristrocratic respectable lady in the harem .. Jalal was always very fond of her inspite of Jodha being there ....
 Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes No 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 7th March

Post by neha on 2014-03-09, 11:34

--sumana13-- wrote:
sandhya wrote:
neha wrote:
sandhya wrote:Not at all manu. Ruqaiya's integrity is nothing when compared to jo.  But she is certainly not evil. Just one ordinary sauten afraid of losing her husband to another. 


So far the complaint against ruqs was her power-obsession. Now that she threw it away for jalal the complaint has become jealousy. 

Ruqaiya has innumerable faults and is nowhere compared to jo in goodness.  But you don't have to be perfect to love or to deserve to be loved.


Snape of harry potter was with the villain, among the dark arts, very rude person, always taunting hary, but his love for lily was so intense and deep that at the end of the 7 books it was this love that stood out more than any magic.

I'm butting in here  hpee 
    I think Ruqu has given up because of her fears of losing Jalal to Jodha and not particularly FOR Jalal and to give time to him. There is this slight difference here. Jalal used to wait for her when she was busy with harem and he did complain to her that he has to wait for her most of the times, but back then she had no competition so it din't matter to her that Jalal is waiting for her but when she is seeing someone else in Jalal's life whose company he is enjoying then she thought of leaving the harem and give him time! This is certainly common thing to do when a sautan is there but neither I nor Jalal think she has done this sacrifice for him, her husband but to overcome her fears. She loves him no doubt, but what can Jalal do if she did not confesse it and showed it ? See it was Jalal who claimed to be heartless and he don't believe in love but she did know she loves him then what stopped her from showing her affection and keeping him in high regards always ?  He never had any problem with the affection his people showed to him, thats why he loves Maham so much bacause she was always there for him when he needed her and she openly expressed her motherly love for him. If she succeeds in sending Jodha to Amer she will be back to the harem-in-charge audha and her old self with assuming Jalal her own territory and keep him waiting like she used to do when she was the only Khas Begum. I think we forum girls are quite against her because she is not doing anything for Jalal but just to throw away Jodha from his life.
How is giving up the harem linked to throwing Jodha away from Agra.  Yes, even if it was done not for him it was to overcome her fears - fears of losing him . 

Hey, don't leave me behind forum girls.......I will also soon join you as the Z operator told me yesterday that Ruqaiya will do galti after galti. Even with all my fascination for Smiley Ruqaiya I may not be able to defend her at all. I can only pity her for what she has been reduced to by the CVs.

Sandhya even I pity Ruks for the way the writers have reduced her to this character which is scheming and jealous and revengeful ... I have heard that she was a very graceful and aristrocratic respectable lady in the harem .. Jalal was always very fond of her inspite of Jodha  being there ....
 Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes No 

Oh Sandy We all dhwani gals will always be in Team Jalal  long hug  No Ruqu can separate us  Twisted Evil 
But yeah I will not criticize her this much if she thinks little bit for my dear Jallu and really prove herself his best friend.  hpee 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2013-10-02
Age : 26
Location : Pune

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 7th March

Post by Sponsored content Today at 00:34


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum