--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 7th March

Post by neha on 2014-03-09, 12:31

sandhya wrote:
neha wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:Thanks Neha ... Loved reading your post and you explained it beautifully ..
 long hug  hpee 
... are there any references in historical documents about Ruku-Jodha rivalry ?? just got curious you know
 scratch  scratch  Dance 

No manu till date I've not come across the rivalry of Jo-Ruq documented like that of Noor Jahan-Jagat Gosain.
But if CVs are showing it then they must have got something on this in their 1.5 yrs of research.

Neha,
When Mirza Haakim who was a thorn in Akbar's life throughout is shown as a guy who is chums with Jalal and gives him love tutions, when he was only 11-12 yrs old at the time of the story, in order to add masala

Why is that Ruqaiya who might not have been bad, been portrayed as a vamp in order to spice up the story?

While they are following history in broader frameworks, their Khayaali pulaao is also there.

Hehe..of course creative liberty is there! but see Hakim turned evil and a threat to the Mughal Throne after Mah Chuchak's death and when he got actual power in his hands...According to Chagtai law all sons of king can claim the throne as they all are the rightful heir..Genghis Khan's sons who all could claim the throne fought among themselves which lead to the downfall of his huge empire, though he had declared his heir. In case of Akbar also, he was the rightful heir but Mah Chuchak never claimed it for Hakim, the reason could be all Humayun's loyals were with Akbar, but when Mah Chuchak died, Hakim @the age of 11-12 got the taste of power and he fell out with his father-in-law Mirza Suleiman who helped him crushing Maali's revolt. So before Mah Chuchak's death Hakim had nothing to do with the politics and power, so here they are using the creative liberty and I cannot claim that they are adding fiction by showing Hakim-Jalal on good terms as per the timeline i.e. 1562-63 as they have researched a lot and Akbar himself never ordered to kill Hakim as he loved his siblings too much. See Jahangir blinded his son Khusrow who rebelled against him, ShahJahan killed all his brothers and their children along with their wives for the throne, Aurangzeb's hunger for power is well known. Among all the Great Mughals only Akbar had a heart of gold for his relatives so I feel if they are showing Hakim a good guy in initial phase then they must have got something on this which I have not read up till now. But these love lectures are of course the masala for spice up the story.  hpee 
  As for Ruqaiya of course there is the creative liberty but real Ruqaiya was a power hungry maiden! She literally pushed Mehrunnisa towards Salim as she knew Salim's weakness for her and in general for women  Twisted Evil . She limited the meetings of Jagat Gosain and her son Khurram because she was too possessive and did not want Khurram to follow the Rajput Culture like Salim. Salim was never a hard-core muslim because he was brought up by Akbar and MUZ and all of us know they both were very much liberal. This traits of her nature shows she was a grey character in real and CVs are using this for their own use. Now I think they will use her as a vamp but what can be done for it  confused

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by gurveen on 2014-03-09, 13:06

jalal ko nahi teer sujamal ko lagega shrifudin ko lagega ki jalal ko lag gaya hai aur vo jodha ko kinapped kar lega phir jalal use bachaga

gurveen

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-09, 14:15

gurveen wrote:jalal ko nahi teer sujamal ko lagega shrifudin ko lagega ki jalal ko lag gaya hai aur vo jodha ko kinapped kar lega phir jalal use bachaga
yeh naya angle baut zyada  interesting hai Gurveen .....
 hpee  Thumbsup

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-03-09, 15:20

Neha
Thanks for the info
Akbar no doubt  loved his relatives, but did Mirza Haakim love him the same way as shown in the show!

What about his age? Was he engaged to Shivaani?

Ruqaiya might have been power hungry, but this foolish and silly? Smiley's version looked perfect. She was oozing royalty and was smart. But now the CVs have reduced her to a screeching banshee and a vamp! The z guy told me that sh will be degraded further! Evil or Very Mad 

And yes, we are all always on team Jalal hpee

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-09, 15:34

Three Cheers For Team Jalal
Hip hip Hurray !!

Party1 Dance Clap Group Hug Group Hug 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-03-09, 15:39

sandhya wrote:Neha
Thanks for the info
Akbar no doubt  loved his relatives, but did Mirza Haakim love him the same way as shown in the show!

What about his age? Was he engaged to Shivaani?

Ruqaiya might have been power hungry, but this foolish and silly? Smiley's version looked perfect. She was oozing royalty and was smart. But now the CVs have reduced her to a screeching banshee and a vamp! The z guy told me that sh will be degraded further! Evil or Very Mad 

And yes, we are all always on team Jalal hpee
Lol, the actor looks older than Jalal and yes according to the timeline he should have been 10-11 ...but Ekta maiyaa needed a love guru for Jallu..MH was married to a daughter of Mirza Suleiman with whom he had two sons who died in their early twenties...only 3 ladies of amer clan were married into the mughal household...this shivani-hakim track was pure fiction

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-03-09, 15:42

Jusht one more Koshtin.......... scratch 

AND, how do we know that the real Jodha/Heer Kunwri as so good, noble, kind and perfect. Yes, she managed to secure Akbar's affections, but how do we know that she didn't love power or money. There were many Ameris  in Akbar's service. She got her niece married to her son who was the future emperor, she managed many profitable trades and was richer than the queen of England.So she was not exactly a non-materialistic divine lady as portrayed in the show. Was she?

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-03-09, 16:26

sandhya wrote:Jusht one more Koshtin.......... scratch 

AND, how do we know that the real Jodha/Heer Kunwri as so good, noble, kind and perfect. Yes, she managed to secure Akbar's affections, but how do we know that she didn't love power or money. There were many Ameris  in Akbar's service. She got her niece married to her son who was the future emperor, she managed many profitable trades and was richer than the queen of England.So she was not exactly a non-materialistic divine lady as portrayed in the show. Was she?
Good question! But dunno if my answer will satisfy your doubts..lemme try though, till now whatever I've read about her and Salima Ruqaiya none mentiones they were the defacto of Akbar during his absense in court, he gave all his 3 wives power but he was the ultimate controller! She is mentioned as an influential woman and part of a family which was extremely loyal to Akbar. Our serial Jodha is all goody-goody but she is a flawed character!! Hence I cant really say that she is portrayed as devine, this Jodha irked me when she was not on good terms with Jalal. Even now when things are in favor of her she does angers Jalal with her actions. So she is not devine but their relation is portrayed as divine which actually was!! Jalal is more perfect than Jodha here and the soul of the story except few tracks!!
Now HK got married Salim to her niece was a bit family thing, many marriages in mughals were between the cousines and it was Akbar's wish too, during their marriage BD bowed down to him to which Akbar replied and assured that he will look after as his own daughter. Akbar was very much emotionally attached to Amerians and hence this marriage was less political and more like a family thing. She sided with Akbar when Salim rebelled and hence Salim most probably did not attend her funeral though being just 30kms far away from Agra. He himself had issues with her for favoring Akbar more than him, this shows real HK too was not all perfect but she had her own principals or usool!! But this does not mean Salim respected her any less. One more thing you will never get to read any ill-thing about her and Salima that does not mean Ruqaiya was evil or bad but very less is written about her compared to these ladies. Noor Jahan is praised for her brains as well as tagged as a power hungry woman but till now I havent read something like this about HK so I think she was indeed a lady of wisdom whose advice Akbar did consider  hpee 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-09, 16:31

i am loving this highly intellectual conversation my dear girls ... How I wish you drove even a little bit of your sense into the Creative team that Ekta has hired for JA

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-03-09, 16:46

--sumana13-- wrote:i am loving this highly intellectual conversation my dear girls ... How I wish you drove even a little bit of your sense into the Creative team that Ekta has hired for JA
Hehe...they are pretty much good manu! they lost their brains during this election, tasneem and benzie track, otherwise they are doing good Job! I loved the sikri track!! and see soon Adham will return with the failure in warfront and Pir Muhammad will die with Jalal losing Malwa, so Maham and Adham's downfall has started!!! If not in March, Adham will be dead by April-May, so Maham free JA is on its way  Dance  but I will miss her, *sob sob *

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-09, 20:27

neha wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:i am loving this highly intellectual conversation my dear girls ... How I wish you drove even a little bit of your sense into the Creative team that Ekta has hired for JA
Hehe...they are pretty much good manu! they lost their brains during this election, tasneem and benzie track, otherwise they are doing good Job! I loved the sikri track!! and see soon Adham will return with the failure in warfront and Pir Muhammad will die with Jalal losing Malwa, so Maham and Adham's downfall has started!!! If not in March, Adham will be dead by April-May, so Maham free JA is on its way  Dance  but I will miss her, *sob sob *

Oh yes I am waiting for AK to be out and same for Sharifu ... Uff they both are such a sore to watch now ... Tired of MA too enough of her ever scheming endless plans ..
But will they as good as before ?? Earlier Ektaa had direct control, but now she has remote control .... The effects will definitely show onscreen isn't it Neha ??
 zipped 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 14:11

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: