Latest topics

Qubool Hai Written Update 07Mar14 "Humeira weds Haider "

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Qubool Hai Written Update 07Mar14 "Humeira weds Haider "

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-07, 20:48

This update is exclusive property of Dhwani
Do not copy

The episode begins with .... Zoya urging Asad to be careful as he uses a stick to remove the live wires .. He switches off the main fuse .. Asad rescues his damsel in distress and walks out of the room with zoya safely in his strong arms ...
 Clap  Heart 

Asad then asks how this happened ??  Billi signal zoya not to reveal ..warns her ...

..thus  Asad learns that it was all zoya's carelessness .. As zoya fakes this excuse ..  

After asad Najma, Nuzat leave billi Zoya confrontation takes place .. Where in Zoya says she will make sure all the chaalbaazi fails and billi threatens more saazishes agaist Zoya

Billi slips and falls the next moment ... Much to zoya's delight . And drops her contact lenses too ....Billi then reminds herself to be wary of Zoya ..

In gaffoor's bedroom Razia is sleeping on the bed and tanveer too shares the bed with her .. They have their usual kit pit ...

At farhaan's house .. Farhan  is trying to send Sameera to her mother's place while she is reluctant to leave farhan alone with khushboo
Farhaan promised to behave and stay with in limits ...sameera reluctantly leaves

Back at gafffoor villa . Kaazi has arrived.. Much to gaffoor's astonishment ... Kaazi informs Gaffoor about Humeira's nikah to Haider ... Adding to their astonishment

Razia and Gaffoor are further shocked to see  Humeira arrive in a red sharara .. Dressed like a dulhan .. And haider too accompanies her in red sherwaani  .. 

Gaffoor is infuriated and is about to attack Haider but is stopped by Humeira . She says that nikah was her decision and she had invited Kazi sahab and  it was her decision to do nikah in the presence of all members of family ..

Gaffoor tries to explains  that this decision of hers would destroy her life .. That she should think itnover but humzie is adamant .. Soom badi bi , asad n zoya arrive .. All are happy with haider's decision .. Asad , haider hugs and share pleasantries ...
Humeira requests maulvi sahab to begin nikah Ke rasam ...

At farhan's house he knocks at khushboo's room and enters after being permitted by a reluctant Khushboo ... Farhaan is all smitten by khushboo's charms .. Khushboo acts all  dainty and delicate ..
Farhaan presents khushboo one perfume ... The moment farhaan sprays the perfume on khushboo she starts sneezing .. Farhaan recalls how nikhat was alergic to perfumes too he gets suspicious .. Khushboo then requests him to leave her alone .. Anddecides to be careful next time as she would reveal her reality to farhan .....

At gaffor's vila humeira's nikah is going to be held .. Razia urges Gaffoor to stop that nikah .. Gaffoor tells razia that it was useless trying ... As this was bound to happen
Gaffoor then is questioned by razia .. Why could he not prevent their daughter ?.

At the nikah ceremony .. Kazi asks haider his parents names ... He utters
Sikandar and nazneen were the names of his parents ...
Razia is distraught to know it was haider's parents who died at gudia factory .. Gaffoor tells razia that their daughter was paying the price for the crime they committed 17 yrs back ...

Kaazi sahab proceed with Nikah .. Asks Humeira the Qs .. She gives her agreement to the Nikah after recollecting all her close scenes with Haider ...

Precap for monday ... Kaazi asks Haider about his family .. Who was representing his parents .. Zoya comes forwards as his sister ..

Haider who already knew zoya to be his sister chutki hugs her lovingly ... Bro sis bonding takes place ....

At farhaan's house .. He is laying the table for a romantic evening /dinner night with khushboo but he is troubled with the close resemblance between Khushboo and Nikhat  

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-07, 23:49; edited 5 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai Written Update 07Mar14 "Humeira weds Haider "

Post by anurao66 on 2014-03-07, 22:25

Manu
I just cant believe this Haider got married to a girl who is his sister  Bang  Bang Even if he does not know it how can the Cvs allow this to happen yaar.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-07, 22:40

anurao66 wrote:Manu
I just cant believe this Haider got married to a girl who is his sister  Bang  Bang Even if he does not know it how can the Cvs allow this to happen yaar.

This is better than marrying Ayann who was humeira's first cousin and they had been brought up together since childhood
At least haider and humeira were apart since child hood ...

They are distant cousins by marriage not blood relatives at least ...I think this is the way it happens in muslim families and some telugu families where it is customary to marry the uncles daughter or son

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-08, 08:34; edited 2 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-03-07, 22:49

Thanks manu.
was this BillI too Der in the marriage.
and asad was happy?? He knew ayan and humera was in love.. So dint he think abt ayan once..!! Or did he think his bro would never return?

how haider's dad died ?? Razia would be in total shock Shocked

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-07, 22:55

candy wrote:Thanks manu.
was this BillI too Der in the marriage.
and asad was happy?? He knew ayan and humera was in love.. So dint he think abt ayan once..!!  Or did he think his bro would never return?

how haider's dad died ?? Razia would be in total shock Shocked 
yes it is absurd how Asad  forgot about the feelings of his beloved brother yaar candy .. 
haider 's parents died  in the accident at gudia factory 17 yrs back .. they were burnt as razia tried to dispose off zoya's mother dead body by setting fire to the factory 
very dark past yaar    Evil or Very Mad  Scared  affraid

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-08, 01:09

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-03-08, 08:11

--sumana13-- wrote:

This is better than marrying Ayann who was humeira's first cousin and they had been brought up together since childhood

They are distant cousins at least ..i think this is the way it happens in muslim families and some telugu families where it is customary to marry the uncles daughter or son

Manu

What is worse getting married to a sister or a cousin Bang

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-08, 08:33

anurao66 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

They are distant cousins by marriage not related by blood at least ..i think this is the way it happens in muslim families and some telugu families where it is customary to marry the uncles daughter or son

Manu

What is worse getting married to a sister or a cousin Bang

Humeira is not Haider's sister ?? How is Humeira related to Haider Anu ?? Humeira is the daughter of the woman who was zoya's mother's sister .... So there is no blood relation ...... whereas Ayan was a blood relation isn't it Anu ??

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-03-08, 11:25

Manu

If Haider and Zoya are brother and sister (I do not know how) Zoya and Humreia share the same father so are they not related. This show is confusing me a lot now.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-08, 12:00

If Haider and Zoya are brother and sister (I do not know how) Zoya and Humreia share the same father so are they not related. This show is confusing me a lot now.

Zoya is Haider's mausi's daughter(Maternal aunt ) ..... And Humeira is the daughter of his(Haider's) mausi's lover...that is Gaffoor ... So there is no blood relation between Haider and Humeira ... They are not related because haider's family has to relations with gaffoor's family ... But Ayaan was. Humeira's first cousin ...Anu ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-10, 04:08

--sumana13-- wrote:

They are distant cousins by marriage not blood relatives at least ...I think this is the way it happens in muslim families and some telugu families where it is customary to marry the uncles daughter or son

How r haidar and humaira Brother and sister? They r not related by blood as far as I am aware...And cousins can marry each other...Thou again while humaira and ayaan were raised together they were not related by blood...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-10, 07:29

sarra0 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

How r haidar and humaira Brother and sister? They r not related by blood as far as I am aware...And cousins can marry each other...Thou again while humaira and ayaan were raised together they were not related by blood...

Haider and Humeira are not related by blood Sarra you are right ... They are not related by marriage either as. zoya's mom never married Gaffoor she just had Zoya out of wed lock i think ...
Now ever Ayaan and Humeira were first cousins being the children of Shireen and Gaffoor respectively who are bro and sis ....
Am i right Sarra ??

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-10, 12:24

--sumana13-- wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Haider and Humeira are not related by blood Sarra you are right ... They are not related by marriage either as. zoya's mom never married Gaffoor she just had Zoya out of wed lock i think ...
Now ever Ayaan and Humeira were first cousins being the children of Shireen and Gaffoor respectively who are bro and sis ....
Am i right Sarra ??  

Manu...Shrin and siddique were not real sis and bro by blood, siddique called her mou bhole behain...So no relationship by blood...Therefore humaira and ayaan were not related by blood...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-10, 12:28

sarra0 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Am i right Sarra ??  

Manu...Shrin and siddique were not real sis and bro by blood, siddique called her mou bhole behain...So no relationship by blood...Therefore humaira and ayaan were not related by blood...
Are you sure ?? why the hell is she living with Gaffoor all her life and why is the ever scheming woman tolerating Shireen in her house ?? I think Shireen  is Gaffoor's real sis Sarra ... scratch  scratch

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-10, 12:42

--sumana13-- wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Am i right Sarra ??  

Are you sure ?? why the hell is she living with Gaffoor all her life and why is the ever scheming woman tolerating Shireen in her house ?? I think Shireen  is Gaffoor's real sis Sarra ... scratch  scratch

Manu when the show started for a while they kept sayin mou bhole behain...And once it was said he took her in...So they r not related...As to why she lived wit them he loved her supposedly...And razia can twist her around, she was never any threat...They also manipulated her marriage to rashid...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-10, 12:50

sarra0 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Am i right Sarra ??  

Manu when the show started for a while they kept sayin mou bhole behain...And once it was said he took her in...So they r not related...As to why she lived wit them he loved her supposedly...And razia can twist her around, she was never any threat...They also manipulated her marriage to rashid...
OK May be I have forgotten Sarra .. even thought have not missed any single episode of QH  .. or may be razia always planned to marry off Humeira to Ayaan so she tolerated them ??scratch  scratch

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-03-10, 15:27

manu so you are doing wu of qh but when i will back who will do yara(confused)

but this tag of do not copy is good i loved it♥♥♥♥♥♡♡♡♡

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-10, 15:58

cutie pai :-) wrote:manu so you are doing wu of qh but when i will back who will do yara(confused)

but this tag of do not copy is good i loved it♥♥♥♥♥♡♡♡♡
I am  doing the WU till you come back after the exams Jenny .... after that Mods and Admin will redistribute the duties .. when you are free enough to join back and write the updates .. please do contact Admin and Mods OK ??
 long hug  hpee

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by ..crystal.. on 2014-03-10, 16:09

so admin nd mods r waiting for her

JALDI AANA JENNY JI

..crystal..
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-10, 17:44

..crystal.. wrote:so admin nd mods r waiting for her

JALDI AANA JENNY JI

Yes even I am waiting for Cutie pie to do well in exams and come back fast
 hpee 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by ..crystal.. on 2014-03-10, 18:02

yes suman

..crystal..
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-11, 12:36

..crystal.. wrote:yes suman
Crystal so how has the day going for you ??  
 hpee

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:51

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum