Latest topics

REFLECTIONS:CHANGING EQUATIONS 7TH MARCH 2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-03-07, 20:50

As time changing people also change and this was mentioned by Jalal to MA when he came to the Harem to see Jodha. He arrived unannounced and Jodha who was engrossed in the Harem’s work the first day did not see him. This was rubbed in by MA to Jalal when he told her that since it was her first day at work she was busy and he did not like to disturb her. MA told him he has changed from before and he mentions people do change with time.

Ruqaaiya without any work was feeling very bored when Hosiyaar went to give the latest news. Hoshiyaar informed Ruqaaiya that her aim was to spend time with Jalal so she gave up her Harem responsibility. Ruqaaiya was very happy when she got the news of how Jodha did not notice the Jalal and she could spend her time with him.

She went on to tell Hoshiyaar that now she could win Jalal back. But alas little did she know that the distance between her and Jalal was widening and she can do nothing about it. He knows her very well but and was expecting her to come to him. But it is too late for Ruqaaiya for Jalal has already lost his heart for Jodha.

It would not make any difference if Ruqaaiya was busy or not for Jalal’s mind is now full of Jodha and no one else. She told Jalal that she gave up her power and responsibilities for him. He knows sadly that is not the truth. He informed her that he knows the truth. In order to satisfy her he agrees to spend some time with her.

Ruqaaiya is under the impression that she can start anew with Jalal but it is too late for that.

Will Jodha be able to manage the harem successfully? Will Ruqaaiya be able to go on her planned outing? Please do share your views…….

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: REFLECTIONS:CHANGING EQUATIONS 7TH MARCH 2014

Post by Jiggy on 2014-03-07, 20:56

great post...
i'm sure JoJa will bond spectacularly over harem issues ... :)
and waiting for the jashn and its drama.... ^^
yeh monday kab aayega???

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-03-07, 20:57

Nice . Thank you Anu... I don't watch this show regularly. So I'm enjoying you review ... Rokeya will always have a place in Jalal's heart .... But a place and "love of my life" is so different... We'll see how jodha fares now...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-03-07, 21:28

Jiggy
Thank you very much for liking the post  i do agree Mahan JO will solve all the Harem problems with great efficiency. Lets wait for the Jashn and what will happen to Sujamal on Monday.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-03-07, 21:31

Sabi

Thanks for liking my post and its my pleasure to write it. No need for thanking me. I agree with you that Ruqaaiya will remain his childhood friend and BFF. Jodha will be his love of his life. There is a great difference. I wonder how Jodha will fare freeling all the slaves. Lets wait and see.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine99 on 2014-03-08, 09:33

Anu the life inside the harem has suddenly taken centrestage and nt the running of empire of Jalal ..if in reality it were so Jalal wouldnot have lived to be Akbar...running of the harem if shown with proper research would have been a wealth of real info.. But the reel deal just falls flat by reducing the queens no better than the bandis that serve them in terms of character depth.

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-03-08, 11:14

sunshine99 wrote:Anu the life inside the harem has suddenly taken centrestage and nt the running of empire of Jalal ..if in reality it were so Jalal wouldnot have lived to be Akbar...running of the harem if shown with proper research would have been a wealth of real info.. But the reel deal just falls flat by reducing the queens no better than the bandis that serve them in terms of character depth.
Koel,

I really do not like this track. If Jalal spent all his time solving the problems of his two Khaas Begums and the harem he would not have become Akbar the Great. I really wish the move on and show some part of history for which I signed up for this show. The drama between the two queens is so childish and off putting.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:12

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum