Latest topics

Spoiler News IPK EBP for Monday 11Mar14

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Spoiler News IPK EBP for Monday 11Mar14

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-09, 14:26

suchee wrote:Watever u all might say,,,, i strongly feel that the old ipk is much much better than this new ipk... There was no single episode which made me feel that the series were boring... Every single episode was thrilling... This 2nd series is not like that.. The lead actors too dont look as good as the previous leads...
Bang on !!.. I agree with you completely Suchee  ... there is just NO COMPARISON !!!...
 Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  nty  Rolling Eyes  No  Sleep

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler News IPK EBP for Monday 11Mar14

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-11, 00:45

Hey guys Star plus gave this spoiler ..but when will this. Be airing yaar ??...
 confused 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler News IPK EBP for Monday 11Mar14

Post by hooked on 2014-03-11, 01:12

--sumana13-- wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
there's cha. and a bit of samosa as well. hahaha. you've got m wrote:
Gosh I miss samosa sooooo much...what's in yours?  Vegetable ? Hmm... I have some store bought daal puri, I'll have that for snacks later... Thanks for reminding! I just read WU of IPK... Can't understand Astha at all!

What do you mean vegetable ?? Sabi ??  Are you missing the mutton samosas ... mangsher  shingara ??   Yummy !! How I miss those !! They are available only in Kolkata yaar .. Envy Rikhia !!  Must be enjoying them !!  
 lazee 
RIHKIA...... Meet SUMANA .... She is from West Bengal too! Nare Sumana I don't get them here  Miss You Shingaras and samosas!

Mangsher shingara mone kore mookhey jol eshe galoo Sabi ....
I miss them soo much .. They are not available in my place too
 Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Arrey..hadn't checked for a while and now I scroll back to see this! Mangshor shingarar jobab nei! Next time when you're in Kolkata, it'll be my treat :D

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler News IPK EBP for Monday 11Mar14

Post by hooked on 2014-03-11, 01:16

--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:so boring.....the show is stuck on the same point
Ek baar phor nahin it should be hamesha hamesha ke liye stuck at that point right from day ONE.....
.  Bang Bang confused 
the only thing good about the show is the comments it inspires from viewers on this forum.  Shocked

Rikhia when the show does not entertain us we entertain ourselves .. Not a bad idea naa !!!..
 Clap  hppy  long hug 
Haha, yes. As usual, am reading all the comments to drown out the frustration caused by watching the show!! And seriously, they are overdoing the gum bit. I mean, to get two people to literally stick to each other, you need a welding machine, NOT fevicol. Once, we can overlook it. But twice is too much!  scratch

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler News IPK EBP for Monday 11Mar14

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-11, 06:40

hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Ek baar phor nahin it should be hamesha hamesha ke liye stuck at that point right from day ONE.....
.  Bang Bang confused 
the only thing good about the show is the comments it inspires from viewers on this forum.  Shocked

Rikhia when the show does not entertain us we entertain ourselves .. Not a bad idea naa !!!..
 Clap  hppy  long hug 
Haha, yes. As usual, am reading all the comments to drown out the frustration caused by watching the show!! And seriously, they are overdoing the gum bit. I mean, to get two people to literally stick to each other, you need a welding machine, NOT fevicol. Once, we can overlook it. But twice is too much!  scratch
This story is good enough for the amusement of p,ayschool and kindergarten children .. It is hurting my sensibilities to watch such silly things .. It is totally brainless .. There is not 1% entertainment if the original IPK Rikhia ....
 Evil or Very Mad  scratch 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler News IPK EBP for Monday 11Mar14

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-11, 06:44

hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
there's cha. and a bit of samosa as well. hahaha. you've got m wrote:

What do you mean vegetable ?? Sabi ??  Are you missing the mutton samosas ... mangsher  shingara ??   Yummy !! How I miss those !! They are available only in Kolkata yaar .. Envy Rikhia !!  Must be enjoying them !!  
 lazee 
RIHKIA...... Meet SUMANA .... She is from West Bengal too! Nare Sumana I don't get them here  Miss You Shingaras and samosas!

Mangsher shingara mone kore mookhey jol eshe galoo Sabi ....
I miss them soo much .. They are not available in my place too
 Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Arrey..hadn't checked for a while and now I scroll back to see this! Mangshor shingarar jobab nei! Next time when you're in Kolkata, it'll be my treat :D

Shudhu mangser shingara noi .. Vegetablw chop aar songey ek khuri chaa ..... Amar didar badi kolkatae ... Aami chuti te jabo ... Not in the nest two months though ....i

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler News IPK EBP for Monday 11Mar14

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:25


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum