Latest topics

Mrs.Iyer is better than Mrs.Bhalla

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mrs.Iyer is better than Mrs.Bhalla

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-03-08, 09:54

I used to like Mrs.Bhalla....but now her character has changed into a typical saas mode....always find fault on Ishitha...she always consider Ishitha and family as outsiders.She is forgetting the fact that oly becoz of Ishithat they gt Ruhi back

But Mrs,Iyer considers Raman as their own son and loves Ruhi just like their granddaughter....

Their difference was evident during yesterday carrom match...Mrs.Iyer was so happy for Raman's victory...on the same side Mrs.Bhalla was enjoying Ishitha's failure

I think Iyer family is more loving and understanding than Bhalla family

I m hoping to see the caring side of Mrs.Bhalla....dont wanna see a typical vamp mother-in-law

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Mrs.Iyer is better than Mrs.Bhalla

Post by hooked on 2014-03-08, 10:27

Good point! 

For me, from the very beginning I felt that in the Iyers family they have a habit of discussing things, sharing their problems and then dealing with them together. On the other hand, at the Bhalla's, they hate sharing and rather try to force solutions to problems. Mrs. Bhalla approaches everything in life like a steam roller. Both her love and her anger come like a typhoon, blowing you off course.

Mrs. Bhalla is not very appreciative of Ishita. But then, one can see why. I mean she has raised Ruhi from infancy. And to now see Ishita being loved by Ruhi must be a bit annoying.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-03-08, 11:20

Anu,

Even I felt the same when I watched the episode. She was so graceful in accepting Raman's victory and even took back Muthu for the safety of Ruhi. I hope they do not make the character of Mrs.Bhalla typically Saas Bahu type.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-03-08, 15:47

hooked wrote:Good point! 

For me, from the very beginning I felt that in the Iyers family they have a habit of discussing things, sharing their problems and then dealing with them together. On the other hand, at the Bhalla's, they hate sharing and rather try to force solutions to problems. Mrs. Bhalla approaches everything in life like a steam roller. Both her love and her anger come like a typhoon, blowing you off course.

Mrs. Bhalla is not very appreciative of Ishita. But then, one can see why. I mean she has raised Ruhi from infancy. And to now see Ishita being loved by Ruhi must be a bit annoying.

@bold...agree

Mrs.Bhalla even doesnt knw wer her daughter went..wats bothering her son....and totally unaware of Romy's evil side

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-03-08, 15:48

anurao66 wrote:Anu,

Even I felt the same when I watched the episode. She was so graceful in accepting Raman's victory and even took back Muthu for the safety of Ruhi. I hope they do not make the character of Mrs.Bhalla typically Saas Bahu type.

I dnt wanna see Ishitha as another sacrificing detective sp bahu

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-08, 19:21

Yes, it was very obvious yesterday.. Mrs. I is definitely better than Mrs. B

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-03-08, 19:45

Actually Mrs. Bhalla had no issues with Ishita when she got back Ruhi., even she told Ishita tat she should be like a tigeress to protect her kid.

i mean she advised her DIL . She was supporting before shagun,

but once Ruhi became close to Ishita than anyone else, even affectionate towards Ishita than Mrs.bhalla, she was annoyed,

it happens na.. A mere human being can never tolerate such things.. She feels Ishita is too dominate.., and tat too when Ruhi too she is feared of Raman, Mrs.bhalla can't think good of Ishita.
it will take some time for understanding Ishita .

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-08, 19:46

Candy, do you think its only that? Or is it the fact that she knows Ishita can't stand Raman and is not being a wife to him?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-03-08, 19:54

Tat reason will be in future yaar.. Coz , she knows even Raman accepted Ishita for Ruhi..
and Raman being a adamant guy, cannot adjust wit a girl who was not in good terms before marriage., even on the day of marriage, he left for office, was not with his wife.

Its not hard for Mrs. B to understand tat his son and Ishita are not like regular couples.. But as of now, she is annoyed of Ishita behaving so caring for Ruhi..

she thinks because of Ishita's such care Ruhi is not getting close with Raman., its here after when she sees Raman and Ruhi close bond , Mrs.B will find new reasons

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-08, 19:56

Yes true.. once Raman and Ruhi bond.. other reasons will come forth..

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2014-03-08, 20:15

Raman has the best of  attention from both his Mother (Mrs Bhalla) & MIL (Mrs Iyer)  Wink

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-03-09, 14:08

I agree Iyer family is portrayed very welll ...where as Bhalla family memebers many are twisted for now :P

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 14:21

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum