Latest topics

AREN'T THEY??????

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AREN'T THEY??????

Post by KB on 2014-03-09, 09:04

hey guys, we are expecting some passionate romance between j-j.
&, now, according to the spoilers, jalal will be attacked by sharifuddin's man & jodha will be kidnapped............i have a thought, aren;t they going to repeat the ramayana track??????? here jodha is like sita & by this kidnapping, ruqu & ma will try to spoil jo's character...............i think this will happen................if this will be, then certainly jallu is going to p;ay a dumb's role in this track....

& i have a suggestion, jj ke sword-fight practising shayed unke beech SR ke shuruat kar sake...........just thinking about it yaar....

KB
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Re: AREN'T THEY??????

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-09, 09:21

But tell me Kasturi how will Jo n Jala get into sword fight ?? He is hurt and she is kidnapped naa ??

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by SAKSHI on 2014-03-09, 09:38

After watching promo, it looks like officers of jalal will inform him about suja 's presence in jashn...n MA n ruqs will add namak mirch by saying its jodha 's plan frm the start....which she executed with help of her favourite bhaisa...sujamal...tho jala will not believe them....meanwhile suja will come to know its cheapuddin behind all this saazish......n he will inform jalal like in the movie......jo b ho NEXT WEEK ITS GOING TO B FULL OF DRAMA...!!!! can't wait... hpee

SAKSHI

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-09, 10:09

SAKSHI wrote:After watching promo, it looks like officers of jalal will inform him about suja 's presence in jashn...n MA n ruqs will add namak mirch by saying its jodha 's plan frm the start....which she executed with help of her favourite bhaisa...sujamal...tho jala will not believe them....meanwhile suja will come to know its cheapuddin behind all this saazish......n he will inform jalal like in the movie......jo b ho NEXT WEEK ITS GOING TO B FULL OF DRAMA...!!!! can't wait... hpee
Hello Sakshi .. good morning . we would love to see you sharing the fun and masti with us in Dhwani ...... If you register in Dhwani posting will become much easier for you my friend 
 hpee

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by KB on 2014-03-09, 10:12

--sumana13-- wrote:But tell me Kasturi how will Jo n Jala get into sword fight ?? He is hurt and she is kidnapped naa ??
no, no, i m telling it after all this kidnapping , attacking etc, track. i'm sating this should happen in either amer or after returning jodha of amer. i want they do this happily, not for any kind of rivelry...........

KB
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-09, 10:14

kasturi.bhattacharyya.10 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:But tell me Kasturi how will Jo n Jala get into sword fight ?? He is hurt and she is kidnapped naa ??
no, no, i m telling it after all this kidnapping , attacking etc, track. i'm sating this should happen in either amer or after returning jodha of amer. i want they do this happily, not for any kind of rivelry...........
You mean a playful sword practice .. and they get all romantic and close is it ?? Kasturi ??.. Hmmmm nice romantic thought yaara .... I wish this comers true ... 
 Starry Love  Thumbsup

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by KB on 2014-03-09, 10:18

--sumana13-- wrote:
You mean a playful sword practice .. and they get all romantic and close is it ?? Kasturi ??.. Hmmmm nice romantic thought yaara .... I wish this comers true ... 
 Starry Love  Thumbsup
are bhai, mera wish fulfil ho ya na ho, but passionate romance ka wish toh fulfil ho.. Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

KB
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-03-09, 10:28

kasturi
i don't think Jo's going to be kidnapped...
that jalal is going to be attacked at jashn is confirmed by the latest promo...
but Jo's kidnapping is just speculations and rumors from fb...
moreover... CV's are following history as closely as possible...
akbar was attacked at a jashn but kidnapping of his wife...?
i highly doubt that...
sakshi's rigth though...next week's going to be full of drama and i can't wait...

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by KB on 2014-03-09, 10:33

Jiggy wrote:kasturi
i highly doubt that...
sakshi's rigth though...next week's going to be full of drama and i can't wait...
just relax..............drma ke bina aj tak koi soap bana hai kya????????aur, chahe jo bhi ho, jo ko philhal kuchh dino keliye amer to jana padegahi haina?????????so, now let's see, how will this happen?????????

KB
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-03-09, 10:37

i highly doubt that...
just relax..............drma ke bina aj tak koi soap bana hai kya????????aur, chahe jo bhi ho, jo ko philhal kuchh dino keliye amer to jana padegahi haina?????????so, now let's see, how will this happen?????????
maybe yaar
but history says that MUZ had never been send back to amer as punishment....
and whenever she did go to amer, akbar always accompanied her....
this serial does not follow the movie yaar.... i don't think itna bada MU hoga ki Jo has to leave....

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by KB on 2014-03-09, 12:03

Jiggy wrote:
i highly doubt that...
maybe yaar
but history says that MUZ had never been send back to amer as punishment....
and whenever she did go to amer, akbar always accompanied her....
this serial does not follow the movie yaar.... i don't think itna bada MU hoga ki Jo has to leave....
hope, ur wish comes true.......moreover, i hav also read the fact about MUZ

KB
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:11

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum