Latest topics

SBS IPK. EBP Segt 09Mar14 "Shlok tries to supress his feelings"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SBS IPK. EBP Segt 09Mar14 "Shlok tries to supress his feelings"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-09, 15:12

Written Update ....

SBS takes us to the sets of IPK EBP. Where the track being shot is Shlok is staring at. Aastha who is sleeping on the floor and is shivering with cold .. And he goes close to her and watches her ...

Aastha is seen in a pretty light blue sareee ... Shlok is in a green T shirt  ...

Shlok rises from his bed and stands a little away from the sleeping Aaatha and quietly watches her shiver with cold and curl up as she sleeps on the mat on the floor ..
He looks at her for a long time and then is disturbed by something and then he moves away ...

The BG song plays ..."Dill sambhal jaa zara .. Phir mohabbat karney chala hai tu ......"

VO asks what is Shlok. Staring at ??  Has he fallen for Aastha ??  Has his feelings for Aastha changed finally ??  All fans were waiting for that moment .. Has it arrived finally ??  

Shlok speaks to viewers that he felt Aastha was constantly trying to catch his attention . And that is why she was sleeping on the floor with out a cover and he felt Aastha wanted that he should put the cover over her .. But he moves away and decides he would not give in to her wishes .. ...

Next scene .... He notices a shadow on the curtains moving away ... He wonders who could it be .. Who was watching over him and aastha in the wee hrs of the night ??  ...
VO asks OMG who was keeping a close watch over their love story ... Who was against it ??  Was it Swati ??  Was it  Anjali ??  

The BG. Song plays .."woh kya hai gupt gupt ..."

Shlok speaks to viewers that ...
He had noticed shadows and movements in the house earlier .... First time he noticed that shadow he was drunk .. So he thought he was seeing things due to drunken stupor ....next time ... He had thought it was Aastha .. Who was groping around in the dark .. He had confronted her once .. But this time he notices that Aastha was sleeping in his room .... So it could not be her .. So her gets suspicious about who the female could be !!  He is already missing Swati last few days .. He rushes to follow that girl and see who it is !!

Next scene Shlok is seen practicing firing at a fixed target ....

VO says who do you think could be keeping a watch over you at night ?

Shlok replies that he was always troubled .. He was going thru Swati trouble .. He has Aastha trouble .. He had his family troubling him  all the time .. So it could be anybody .. Laughs ..
VO ends the segt with advise for shlok that he should remain happy with what hebhas and all his troubles will disappear ...

Scroll down for video update ....

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-09, 16:22; edited 5 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS IPK. EBP Segt 09Mar14 "Shlok tries to supress his feelings"

Post by Thanmai on 2014-03-09, 15:43

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanmai
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-09, 15:59

Big Hugs to Thanmai for posting the video my dear ...
 long hug hpee Heart 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Thanmai on 2014-03-09, 16:13

--sumana13-- wrote:Big Hugs to Thanmai for posting the video my dear ...
 long hug hpee Heart 
U r welcome

Thanmai
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-09, 16:24

Thanmai wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:Big Hugs to Thanmai for posting the video my dear ...
 long hug hpee Heart 
U r welcome

Thanmai .. Please do share any other spoiler videos naa ... I was missing your videos lately .. Were you busy with exams or something Thanmai ??
 hpee Miss You 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-03-09, 16:32

Tfs dear

If they show Slok will fall for Astha n one days time will be too hard to digest

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-09, 17:11

anusha.cochin wrote:Tfs dear

If they show Slok will fall for Astha n one days time will be too hard to digest

Yeah Anu the header caught me too by surprise !!  .... So I just did the WU for this normally I leave this to our dear Candy and Thanmai team ...
 long hug hpee

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-09, 18:36; edited 2 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Thanmai on 2014-03-09, 17:13

because there is no off screen videos,that's why not posted any  hpee

Thanmai
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-09, 18:34

Thanmai wrote:because there is no off screen videos,that's why not posted any  hpee

There used to be so many video releases .. Why did it stop suddenly Thanmai ?? Why did they stop releasing them .. Did they think it was reducing their TRP s ??

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Thanmai on 2014-03-09, 20:01

--sumana13-- wrote:
Thanmai wrote:because there is no off screen videos,that's why not posted any  hpee

There used to be so many video releases .. Why did it stop suddenly Thanmai ??  Why did they stop releasing them .. Did they think it was reducing their TRP s ??  
May be They want make  current track more intresting by with out any spoilers and off screen to increase their TRPs,but bad idea.....Trp's still decresing not improving   Bang

Thanmai
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-09, 20:04

Thanmai wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

There used to be so many video releases .. Why did it stop suddenly Thanmai ??  Why did they stop releasing them .. Did they think it was reducing their TRP s ??  
May be They want make  current track more intresting by with out any spoilers and off screen to increase their TRPs,but bad idea.....Trp's still decresing not improving   Bang

All the spoilers in various news channels created more interest I guess Star plus is not interested in promoting this show any more as it is continuously doing badly for so many months ...Thanmai ...
 hpee 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Thanmai on 2014-03-09, 20:25

--sumana13-- wrote:
Thanmai wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

All the spoilers in various news channels created more interest I guess Star plus is not interested in promoting this show any more as it is continuously doing badly for so many months ...Thanmai ...
 hpee 
Star plus is not intrested to promote this show and Actors also,SP promotes so much YHM on their FB page compare to this show they promotes nill.

Thanmai
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-09, 20:28

Really Thanmai .. Please give me one or two links of their FB pages naa ..... let me go and take a look at their FB. Page ...and see whats going on there !!!..

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by 001 on 2014-03-10, 02:28

Hopefully shlok will fall for aastha and she will reject him. Then Anjali will go to aastha house and plead with her but aastha doesn't listen but instead gets married and tells the media about shlok and NA as she discovers about their violence. Then they get chuched into jail and the drama ends and we won't get stressed out about it. And jyoti has a girl kicks Abhay out and live peacefully. Sojal and her mother love Kavya as in the future she earns a lot of money due to her sport skills. Varad and Kaka go away and don't come back whereas kahlindi will live happily ever after. This would be an ok ending instead of the one where aastha will be typical sp bahu and love shlok and women keep on getting tortured. Anyways doubt cv would ever allow that to happen.

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-10, 06:31

001 wrote:Hopefully shlok will fall for aastha and she will reject him. Then Anjali will go to aastha house and plead with her but aastha doesn't listen but instead gets married and tells the media about shlok and NA as she discovers about their violence. Then they get chuched into jail and the drama ends and we won't get stressed out about it. And jyoti has a girl kicks Abhay out and live peacefully. Sojal and her mother love Kavya as in the future she earns a lot of money due to her sport skills. Varad and Kaka go away and don't come back whereas kahlindi will live happily ever after. This would be an ok ending instead of the one where aastha will be typical sp bahu and love shlok and women keep on getting tortured. Anyways doubt cv would ever allow that to happen.

Hello  001 .. wave . This is such an awesome culmination point for this torturous EBP show ... I absolutely endorse this ... How I wish you were part of the creative writers team .. We would have got such scenes ... I really wish this happens ..
 Thumbsup 
BTW won't you tell me your name my friend ?? Would love to know you more and wish you would share more of your thoughts here !!...
 hpee

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Thanmai on 2014-03-10, 09:48

--sumana13-- wrote:Really Thanmai .. Please give me one or two links of their FB pages naa ..... let me go and take a look at their FB. Page ...and see whats going on there !!!..

Compare the fans following with Main Fb page of IPPKND EBP

Thanmai
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by 001 on 2014-03-10, 12:43

Hey sumana thank you for your lovely comments and my name is *****

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-10, 12:55

Thanmai wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:Really Thanmai .. Please give me one or two links of their FB pages naa ..... let me go and take a look at their FB. Page ...and see whats going on there !!!..

Compare the fans following with Main Fb page of IPPKND EBP
thanks a lot Thanmai .. you were right .. SP is now treating EBP like step child .. Evil or Very Mad

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-10, 12:56

001 wrote:Hey sumana thank you for your lovely comments and my name is *****
you are welcome 001 ..... but what do you friends on the net address you as ..simply 001 ??
  hpee

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by 001 on 2014-03-10, 20:51

Well usually sumana i use different code names until i finally reveal myself so you'll just have to wait

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-10, 21:00

001 wrote:Well usually sumana i use different code names until i finally reveal myself so you'll just have to wait

Hello 001 aka*****
So nice to meet you again .. Looking forwards to meeting you in full form .... But  Why does it appear that I know you very well already ?? May be in another site ??   Are you hiding something ?? Am getting more amd more curious yaar
 scratch scratch detective

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 16:16

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum