Latest topics

Spoilers: Another Attempt To Kill Badshah Jalal In Zee TV’s Jodha Akbar?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spoilers: Another Attempt To Kill Badshah Jalal In Zee TV’s Jodha Akbar?

Post by zuzana on 2014-03-10, 16:00

In Zee TV’s number one show Jodha Akbar produced by Balaji Telefilms viewers will now witness Grand Jashn aka Celebration thrown by Jalal (Rajat Tokas) in honor of Jodha (Paridhi Sharma).

The reason for the Celebrations is Begum Jodha saving Jalal’s life from the Vish Kanya Benazir (Meghna Naidu) and also the former’s speedy and healthy recovery after consuming Benazir’s poison.

Jodha succeeded in saving Jalal’s life from Benazir’s life will she be able to save it from the upcoming attack??? Yes you heard it right during the Jashn another attempt will be made to kill Jalal and this will be done by none other than Sharifuddin. However this time it will not be Jodha but her brother Sujamal who will save the Shehensha in the nick of time.

With Sujamal saving Jalal, will the latter pardon Sujamal for attacking the Mughal’s? Will Jalal come to know the real culprit behind the attack?

Stay tuned and keep reading Latest Spicy Buzz for more updates regarding your favorite shows.

**TT

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoilers: Another Attempt To Kill Badshah Jalal In Zee TV’s Jodha Akbar?

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-10, 16:05

Exactly the same thing was shown By SBS Jodha Akbar segt on 10Mar14 .. so not creating separate post 

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-10, 16:07; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-03-10, 16:06

Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii *breaking my bangles* Suja can't die !!! I have started loving him more than Jallu and they decided to end his role this soon ?? Not fair  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-10, 16:09

neha wrote:Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii  *breaking my bangles* Suja can't die !!! I have started loving him more than Jallu and they decided to end his role this soon ?? Not fair  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 
Aww my dear Neha ka dill toot gaya !!.. Broken Heart HUGS !!
 long hug  long hug

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-03-10, 16:16

--sumana13-- wrote:
neha wrote:Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii  *breaking my bangles* Suja can't die !!! I have started loving him more than Jallu and they decided to end his role this soon ?? Not fair  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 
 long hug  long hug

Manu  long hug  I think Suja died in a war with Sharifuddin and not like this  Shocked  but lemme cross-check once again!!
and yes my heart broke with this news  No  with No Kunal (BD) around they need some good actors to portray Amerians.

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-10, 16:25

neha wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
 long hug  long hug

Manu  long hug  I think Suja died in a war with Sharifuddin and not like this  Shocked  but lemme cross-check once again!!
and yes my heart broke with this news  No  with No Kunal (BD) around they need some good actors to portray Amerians.

Where did Kunal Go yaar ?? OMG this is not nice news  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 

Don't worry .. Will put your heart back into fit shape with super glue ... So that you can have fresh crush on other actors luv luv 
 long hug 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-03-10, 19:42

No..No.. Sujju won't die so soon.. Don't know why, but I feel so...

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by JAISMINE on 2014-03-10, 22:29

Ohh!!!.....same pinch neha di,..after this 'RT no more single news'.. Broken Heart  Broken Heart  Broken Heart  Broken Heart ...I had started giving some attention 2 the other characters in this show...especially Sujamal.....but he's gonna die so soon....this is sooo horrible Broken Heart  Broken Heart .......and if Sujamal dies then..when and how will Jo go back 2 Amer...that was my favourite part of the movie,hope they do show it in the serial 2.... Question  Question

JAISMINE
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 08:56

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum