Latest topics

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Update – 10 March 2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-03-10, 18:39

Episode starts with Aastha cooking in kitchen. She is lost in thoughts and puts in the knife also alongwith potatoes to boil. Anjali comes and sees this and brings Aastha back to earth. Aastha tries to convince Anjali about seeing a girl in the night. Anjali refuses to believe and tells Aastha to show her the next time she sees the girl. Anjali leaves and Aastha decides to wait till the night and find out.

Jyoti’s MIL does the puja and Abhay & Jyoti are also pray with her. Jyoti prays to God to save her kid. Bua gives aarthi to Abhay and Jyoti. Abhay gets a call to inform that the doctor is unavailable today. Abhay is irritated but Bua calms him and he leaves to get ready for office. Bua also leaves and Jyoti thanks God. She thinks that she will somehow convince her mother to call her home for few days. She says she will convince Anjali to help her with Aastha’s help.

Kavya comes to Aastha’s room and asks Aastha to make a house for her for her school project. Aastha starts to make the house with Kavya looking on. Aastha sends Kaya to play and after sometime Aastha also leaves the room. Shlok comes to the room and sees the house. He gets irritated seeing the mess and starts to break it. Aastha comes and stops him. Aastha says it is for Kavya and Shlok blames her for not informing him. Both fight and hold each angrily. Later they get stuck as they had glue on their hands. 

Bua and Abhay finish their food. Bua calls Jyoti to have food. Bua asks Abhay to come with her for market. Jyoti thinks that she should leave to go to meet Anjali. Bua and Abhay are about to leave bu Abhay returns to get his keys. Jyoti is about to leave when Abhay comes there. He is irritated at Jyoti for not informing him but calms. He tells that he will take Jyoti to meet her mother the next day after the test. He leaves after telling Bua to stay back and keep a watch on Jyoti. 

Shlok and Aastha are fighting and struggle to separate when Kavya comes and goes out calling Sojal. Kavya screams shouting about Aastha and Shlok. Anjali shouts at her for screaming. Sojal and Aditi also come there. Aastha and Shlok come there together. Anjali is angry and Aastha says that they got stuck due to gum. Sojal is jealous that they are always together but Varad runs away from her. Aastha asks Aditi for help and Aditi asks Anjali for vinegar. Aditi separates the two using vinegar and praises herself for having solution to all problems and that she separated them. Anjali’s expression change when Aditi says about separating Aastha and Shlok.  

Aastha is asleep and wakes up in the middle of the night. She goes and puts powder to get proof that someone comes there. She goes back to her room and waits till 12. A shadow passing through her wndow at 12 but Aastha doesn’t see it. She thinks that she was dreaming and is about to go to sleep when she hears sounds and goes out to check. She sees marks of the footsteps and goes to call Anjali to show proof.

Anjali goes with Aastha after Aastha persuades her. Anjali checks the marks and asks Aastha to show her feet. Aastha’s feet also has the powder and leaves after shouting at Aastha for talking nonsense. Aastha goes away dejected while the girl looks on.

Aastha wakes up late and goes to get ready in hurry but messes Shlok’s clothes with powder. Shlok comes and shouts at her. Aastha leaves and Shlok is irritated with her.

Precap: The girl is walking on the edge of the terrace. Shlok and Aastha come there.

Disclaimer: Exclusive copyright belongs to dhwaniforum and it should not be published anywhere without due permission.

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Update – 10 March 2014

Post by slmu on 2014-03-10, 18:52

Thanks Ria.. Agony mansion people have nothing better to do than shout at Aastha.

How long is this 'Jyoti going to ask Aastha for help' going to be dragged.. the same thing happened almost everyday last week.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-03-10, 18:55

The girl is Aditi... She is trying to remind Shlok of her sister. ... Shlok and Ashta are just full of hatred... When will there be some love shove?

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-10, 19:02

Thanks for the WU Maria ...

This Aditi is really a boring track .. Better do away with it ASAP ..

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-03-10, 19:02

Thanks Maria WinkWink
Aastha's powder trick, poor one., stupid girl, who asked her also to walk
Over tat.
she can think oly for few mins, then again she will turn as dumbo..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-10, 19:09

Wonderful episode...The camera work, the lighting, the shouting, the repetitiveness , the lack of progressjust fabulous...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-10, 19:10

sarra0 wrote:Wonderful episode...The camera work, the lighting, the shouting, the repetitiveness , the lack of progressjust fabulous...

ROFL  ROFL

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-10, 19:14

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Wonderful episode...The camera work, the lighting, the shouting, the repetitiveness , the lack of progressjust fabulous...

ROFL  ROFL

I thought they do the same thing every day, I curse0them everyday, I cant really complain they r repetitive if I am also doing that...Toh socha ke kuch nawa kar lyk doon..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-10, 19:15

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

ROFL  ROFL

I thought they do the same thing every day, I curse0them everyday, I cant really complain they r repetitive if I am also doing that...Toh socha ke kuch nawa kar lyk doon..

dhamakedar naya lyk diya  hpee

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-10, 19:19

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

ROFL  ROFL

See double benefit...Aap ko bhi entertain kiya...  peace 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-10, 19:20

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

ROFL  ROFL

Absolutely.. nothing entertains us about the show.. we have to create our own and you did it in brilliantly  Clap

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-03-10, 19:21

Shesherkobita wrote:The girl is Aditi... She is trying to remind Shlok of her sister. ... Shlok and Ashta are just full of hatred... When will there be some love shove?

@bold...Asth s sp bahu Sabi...she s supposed 2 love her husband till her death Bang Bang 

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-10, 19:27

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Absolutely.. nothing entertains us about the show.. we have to create our own and you did it in brilliantly  Clap

Thankoos thankoos...I hope they stop the show soon...I dont even want to read about it...The only thing they got right was the music...That's a lot of things to mess up

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-10, 19:28

anusha.cochin wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:The girl is Aditi... She is trying to remind Shlok of her sister. ... Shlok and Ashta are just full of hatred... When will there be some love shove?

@bold...Asth s sp bahu Sabi...she s supposed 2 love her husband till her death Bang Bang 

Ah, if there was a LSV writing it then her death scene would have been written by now

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-10, 19:30

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

Thankoos thankoos...I hope they stop the show soon...I dont even want to read about it...The only thing they got right was the music...That's a lot of things to mess up

It is isn't it..  Bang  Bang  Bang

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-10, 19:30

slmu wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:

Ah, if there was a LSV writing it then her death scene would have been written by now

I would b privileged to have this honour...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-03-10, 19:32

Sarra.. ROFL Tats a very good comment., sab kuch har baar phir.. Ufff... Bang

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-10, 19:33

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:

I would b privileged to have this honour...

All yours  hpee

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:23

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum