Latest topics

Qubool Hai Written Update 10Mar14 .."Haider and Humeira are blessed"!!...

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Qubool Hai Written Update 10Mar14 .."Haider and Humeira are blessed"!!...

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-10, 19:38

.
This update is exclusive property of Dhwani
Do not copy
 

The episode begins with Kaazi sahab solemnising the nikah of humeira and Haider..
Haider too says qubol hai .. 
Razia is heart broken .. Gaffoor laments that his daughter had to suffer due to the crimes he had committed long back .. But he could not save his daughter from the notorious man haider .who would harm his other daughter ..
 Kaazi sahab asks for family members of Haider . All are quiet til zoya comes forward amd claims to be haider's sister .chutki ...

Zoya says if haider had warned her . She would have made grand arrangements . Amd trlls him never to say again that he did not have any one in this world as she too was orphan just like him .. That they should share their hurt and pains


Haider tells kaazi that yes Zoya was his sister .. Bro -sis emotional hug ..

Daadi then comes amd tells humeira that time amd place of marriage was matter of fate .. And their partners too was matter of fate . She goves humzie gifts and blesses her with lots of happiness and togethernesss

Zoya and Asad wish them happiness .. Zoya gives Haider a huge package as gift and one to Humzie too ..zoya tells humzie that one day she will realise that Zoya always considered Humzie as her little sister ...that day she wil become aware of zoya's love

Haider's gift box reveals a cricket bat .. He recollects his childhood days with his sis chutki when he played cricket with chutki ...
Asad says it was inappropriate gift at wedding .. Zoya replied that if hider could give her a doll at her wedding then she could give him that cricket bat  gift
Asad remarks that Haider and Zoya appeared to have some connection .. So does Zoya .. Haider gets  all emotional  ....

Later razia asks gaffoor to join her in the rasams of gifting their daughter who had got married .. As gaffoor is reluctant . She urges him to forget his hatred for haider .. And keep haider as their ghulam just like rashid .... Gaffoor is not in agreement .... But . Razia is sure that her plans would work .. She is sure Haider knew no details of the gudia factory ..
Gaffoor thiks that razia had no idea what haider planned to do to their daughter ..
That he could do nothing to prevent it ..


At farhan's house
Sameera is calling farhaan to warn him that nikhat was khushboo as two indls having allergy to same thing was suspicious
Farhaan tells sameera not to worry that he would handle everything .. Amd he jad a plan up his sleeves  ... To confirm if khushboo was indeed nikhat !! ..

In her room Khushboo wonders if garhaan had got suspicious .. Then she thinks that nikhat had sacrificed her life .. And khushboo could not spoil al the game she was playing to avenge nikhat's death

Farhan knocks at the door and enters .. As khushboo invites  him seductive voice
Farhan suggests khusboo join him at a dinner with chinese food .. Khushboo is careful,  not to bite the bait as Nikhat loved Chinese food ..

Later farhan notices that khushboo's walk was very similar ...
Precap for tomorrow
Zoya threatens Tanveer who is tied up in a store room
Farhan does a trick to expose khushboo's  disguise... 


Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-11, 10:16; edited 3 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai Written Update 10Mar14 .."Haider and Humeira are blessed"!!...

Post by candy on 2014-03-10, 22:38

Thanks manu.. WinkWink

nikhat has to be very careful now..
and my doubt, they dint doubt her to be nikhat with her resemblance but doubted with the allergy ??!! Kya script hai !!

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai Written Update 10Mar14 .."Haider and Humeira are blessed"!!...

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-10, 22:45

candy wrote:Thanks manu.. WinkWink

 nikhat has to be very careful now..
and my doubt, they dint doubt her to be nikhat with her resemblance but doubted with the allergy ??!!  Kya script hai !!

Absolutely mindless yaar ....
Her face, height , build voice ....everything is the same . Just clothes and hair style is different ...
 confused 
This is too fictional ...
 Dance ROFL


Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-11, 10:18; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai Written Update 10Mar14 .."Haider and Humeira are blessed"!!...

Post by ..crystal.. on 2014-03-10, 22:51

now i think nikhat will get trapped in her own plan bcoz farhan nd haseena ne bhi kachi goliya kaha kheli hai
hope she saves herself nd does a palatwar on farhaan....

nowdays no mitwa moments yr

..crystal..
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 473
Join date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai Written Update 10Mar14 .."Haider and Humeira are blessed"!!...

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-10, 22:55

..crystal.. wrote:now i think nikhat will get trapped in her own plan bcoz farhan nd haseena ne bhi kachi goliya kaha kheli hai
hope she saves herself nd does a palatwar on farhaan....

nowdays no mitwa moments yr
Now the leads are busy shooting for holi celebrations so they are all tired of close moments. I guess
 hppy hppy 

Zoya busy teaching Tanveer a lesson . Was so happy to see her all tied up ...
Clap 
And Haider zoya busy playing bro sis with asad cheering them up
 confused



Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-11, 10:18; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai Written Update 10Mar14 .."Haider and Humeira are blessed"!!...

Post by candy on 2014-03-10, 22:57

Arrey yaar.... Gafoor aur razia ka hitwa moments banaane mein cv's asya ka mitwa moments ko bhool gaya !!!

and where is this tanveer yaar?? She is missing in this marriage drama

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai Written Update 10Mar14 .."Haider and Humeira are blessed"!!...

Post by ..crystal.. on 2014-03-10, 22:58

hahHah
agree but tanveer not tell her anything
nd zoya will not kill her bcoz zoya is not like tanu

..crystal..
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 473
Join date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai Written Update 10Mar14 .."Haider and Humeira are blessed"!!...

Post by candy on 2014-03-10, 22:59

How did Zoya tie her.??

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai Written Update 10Mar14 .."Haider and Humeira are blessed"!!...

Post by ..crystal.. on 2014-03-10, 23:03

baat me dum h
i heard that biliyo ko pakad ke badhna mushkil hota h
sometimes cat can bite also
but zoya badi himmat wali h yr

..crystal..
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 473
Join date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai Written Update 10Mar14 .."Haider and Humeira are blessed"!!...

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-10, 23:12

candy wrote:Arrey yaar.... Gafoor aur razia ka hitwa moments banaane mein cv's asya ka mitwa moments ko bhool gaya !!!

 and where is this tanveer yaar?? She is missing in this marriage drama

She is hoing to come tomorrow when Razia presents Humzie  the jewellery ..
But this is very unusual for Tanveer to remain away from the nikah hungama candy .. Even asad's mother was very quiet ..

And there is no sign of Rashid now ??  Where the hell is he ??  Did he recover or not ??  Or they forgot all about him ?.  
 confused



Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-11, 10:19; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai Written Update 10Mar14 .."Haider and Humeira are blessed"!!...

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-10, 23:15

..crystal.. wrote:baat me dum h
i heard that biliyo ko pakad ke badhna mushkil hota h
sometimes cat can bite also
but zoya badi himmat wali h yr

Crystal ...... Asad= lion /sher
Zoya then automaticall = sherni
Aur sherni sab ka shikaar aasani sey kar leti hai yaar
 hppy ROFL Clap 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai Written Update 10Mar14 .."Haider and Humeira are blessed"!!...

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-10, 23:16

candy wrote:How did Zoya tie her.??
Zoya is the ZeeTV  bahu .. Did you think Zee bahus are any less than SP bahu ??  Toh yeh lo jeeta jaagta udaharan
 ROFL Clap

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai Written Update 10Mar14 .."Haider and Humeira are blessed"!!...

Post by ..crystal.. on 2014-03-10, 23:18

areeeee haaaa
but biliya bhi sherni ki prajati ki hi to hoti h
ROFL

..crystal..
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 473
Join date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai Written Update 10Mar14 .."Haider and Humeira are blessed"!!...

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-10, 23:19

..crystal.. wrote:areeeee haaaa
but biliya bhi sherni ki prajati ki hi to hoti h
ROFL

Well said ..
 ROFL ROFL 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai Written Update 10Mar14 .."Haider and Humeira are blessed"!!...

Post by ..crystal.. on 2014-03-10, 23:27

yes ROFL
actually now my mood is gud nd esa kabhi kabhi hi hota h

..crystal..
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 473
Join date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai Written Update 10Mar14 .."Haider and Humeira are blessed"!!...

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-10, 23:30

..crystal.. wrote:yes ROFL
actually now my mood is gud nd esa kabhi kabhi hi hota h
today all the shows had feel good episodes ... loved it ....
 hpee

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai Written Update 10Mar14 .."Haider and Humeira are blessed"!!...

Post by ..crystal.. on 2014-03-10, 23:36

ya...qh h was gud only missed mitwa moment nd yhm was also gud but precap OMG
nd mb was also ok

..crystal..
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 473
Join date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai Written Update 10Mar14 .."Haider and Humeira are blessed"!!...

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-11, 01:04

candy wrote:Arrey yaar.... Gafoor aur razia ka hitwa moments banaane mein cv's asya ka mitwa moments ko bhool gaya !!!

 and where is this tanveer yaar?? She is missing in this marriage drama

I agree Tanveer should have been present during this shaadi hungama ... Would have loved some of her spicy dialogues yaar ....
 hppy 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai Written Update 10Mar14 .."Haider and Humeira are blessed"!!...

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-11, 02:38

candy wrote:Thanks manu.. WinkWink

 nikhat has to be very careful now..
and my doubt, they dint doubt her to be nikhat with her resemblance but doubted with the allergy ??!!  Kya script hai !!

They did doubt her on her resemblance but u know she could eat spicy food and dressed differently so u know  hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai Written Update 10Mar14 .."Haider and Humeira are blessed"!!...

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-11, 02:47

Siddique knows wat razia can do but still doesnt tell her wat is really going on...who knows she could have plotted to kill him or incapacitate him...But nope...Zoya haidar sequence went on for to long...And once again humaira was annoying...Belligerent...She needs  Bang Bang Bang nikhat better tread carefully...She will have to get away wit it for now...So she must turn it around somehow...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai Written Update 10Mar14 .."Haider and Humeira are blessed"!!...

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-11, 09:53

sarra0 wrote:Siddique knows wat razia can do but still doesnt tell her wat   is really going on...who knows she could have plotted to kill him or incapacitate him...But nope...Zoya haidar sequence went on for to long...And once again humaira was annoying...Belligerent...She needs  Bang Bang Bang nikhat better tread carefully...She will have to get away wit it for now...So she must turn it around somehow...
I just can't understand why Gaffoor does not hand over Razia to the police ?? Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad 
Humeira refused to listen to the people who cared for her and did what she thought was love .. but will be heart broken soon ... scratch 

Bro -Sis scenes was dragged too much I agree  Sleep 
even after these flaws  the episode was nice ...
 hpee

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai Written Update 10Mar14 .."Haider and Humeira are blessed"!!...

Post by candy on 2014-03-11, 11:46

Sarra.. Spicy foods and dress differently... Yeah yeah.. How did I forgot tat big point hppy

and yes.. Tat a good point of yours .. Gafoor could have told the entire prob create my haider.. Razia the master of evil planning would have done something. Isn't.. Haider can have a good competition with her in evil plots !!


candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai Written Update 10Mar14 .."Haider and Humeira are blessed"!!...

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-11, 12:35

--sumana13-- wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Siddique knows wat razia can do but still doesnt tell her wat   is really going on...who knows she could have plotted to kill him or incapacitate him...But nope...Zoya haidar sequence went on for to long...And once again humaira was annoying...Belligerent...She needs  Bang Bang Bang nikhat better tread carefully...She will have to get away wit it for now...So she must turn it around somehow...
I just can't understand why Gaffoor does not hand over Razia to the police ?? Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad 
Humeira refused to listen to the people who cared for her and did what she thought was love .. but will be heart broken soon ... scratch 

Bro -Sis scenes was dragged too much I agree  Sleep 
even after these flaws  the episode was nice ...
 hpee

If siddeque hands her over to the police then she will also take him down wit her...She wouldnt spare him...And that would also ruin him in the eyes of his daughters...Especially zoya he cant take0that...

I want humiara heart broken, stamped over...unfortunately I doubt I will get it like I want...Zoya, asad will protect her if they know about it to a certain degree...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai Written Update 10Mar14 .."Haider and Humeira are blessed"!!...

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-11, 12:38

candy wrote:Sarra.. Spicy foods and dress differently... Yeah yeah.. How did I forgot tat big point hppy

and yes.. Tat a good point of yours .. Gafoor could have told the entire prob create my haider.. Razia the master of evil planning would have done something. Isn't.. Haider can have a good competition with her in evil plots !!  

 

It was it was a big point...I was just glad that at least0they made reference to the resemblance and didnt just ignore it hoping no one would notice  hppy 

Yep haidar and razia could have had a right go at one another...Razia would have been better then siddeque at it who just stood around like a idiot repeating a couple of lines...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai Written Update 10Mar14 .."Haider and Humeira are blessed"!!...

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-11, 12:41

sarra0 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Siddique knows wat razia can do but still doesnt tell her wat   is really going on...who knows she could have plotted to kill him or incapacitate him...But nope...Zoya haidar sequence went on for to long...And once again humaira was annoying...Belligerent...She needs  Bang Bang Bang nikhat better tread carefully...She will have to get away wit it for now...So she must turn it around somehow...
I just can't understand why Gaffoor does not hand over Razia to the police ?? Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad 
Humeira refused to listen to the people who cared for her and did what she thought was love .. but will be heart broken soon ... scratch 

Bro -Sis scenes was dragged too much I agree  Sleep 
even after these flaws  the episode was nice ...
 hpee

If siddeque hands her over to the police then she will also take him down wit her...She wouldnt spare him...And that would also ruin him in the eyes of his daughters...Especially zoya he cant take0that...

I want humiara heart broken, stamped over...unfortunately I doubt I will get it like I want...Zoya, asad will protect her if they know about it to a certain degree...

Zoya will definitely protect her new found family the moment she learns Humeira is her step sister ... Zoya will make sure Haider does no harm to Humzie

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai Written Update 10Mar14 .."Haider and Humeira are blessed"!!...

Post by Sponsored content Today at 13:19


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum