Latest topics

Qubool Hai Written Update 10Mar14 .."Haider and Humeira are blessed"!!...

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Qubool Hai Written Update 10Mar14 .."Haider and Humeira are blessed"!!...

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-11, 12:58

--sumana13-- wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Siddique knows wat razia can do but still doesnt tell her wat   is really going on...who knows she could have plotted to kill him or incapacitate him...But nope...Zoya haidar sequence went on for to long...And once again humaira was annoying...Belligerent...She needs  Bang Bang Bang nikhat better tread carefully...She will have to get away wit it for now...So she must turn it around somehow...
I just can't understand why Gaffoor does not hand over Razia to the police ?? Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad 
Humeira refused to listen to the people who cared for her and did what she thought was love .. but will be heart broken soon ... scratch 

Bro -Sis scenes was dragged too much I agree  Sleep 
even after these flaws  the episode was nice ...
 hpee

If siddeque hands her over to the police then she will also take him down wit her...She wouldnt spare him...And that would also ruin him in the eyes of his daughters...Especially zoya he cant take0that...

I want humiara heart broken, stamped over...unfortunately I doubt I will get it like I want...Zoya, asad will protect her if they know about it to a certain degree...

Zoya will definitely protect her new found family the moment she learns Humeira is her step sister ... Zoya will make sure Haider does no harm to Humzie

She will protect her even if she doesnt know...She already considers her her family, her sister...She doesnt need that blood relationship...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai Written Update 10Mar14 .."Haider and Humeira are blessed"!!...

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-11, 16:37

Zoya is mahaan and so she is the heroine .. But tell me will Haider's love for Humeira change his attitude towards gaffoor ...
Will haider even fall in love with Humeira .??.

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum