Post by slmu on 2014-03-11, 12:36

Heart

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Sweet father daughter moment

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-11, 13:22

aw that looks like such a sweet moment.. And he kissed her...Hopefully he can slowly start building on his relationship wit ruhi...And ishita is there, she won't take any crap where ruhi is concerned....So many more moments to come...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-11, 13:27

It was too cute Sarra.. and he had to smile when she said daadi chubti hai.. also he took a quick look around to see that no one was watching before kissing her  hppy  .. that embarrassment has to slowly go.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-03-11, 13:32

It was such a cute scene between father and daughter...he smiled after a long time remembering her daadi chubti hai comment  hpee 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-11, 13:34

slmu wrote:It was too cute Sarra.. and he had to smile when she said daadi chubti hai.. also he took a quick look around to see that no one was watching before kissing her  hppy  .. that embarrassment has to slowly go.

Uff u have just reminded me of IPK sigh...At this stage him looking around must have looked so cute....But yeah if its there to long v will get annoyed...Little moments like this make the show...There seems to b progress on all fronts and relationship...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-03-11, 13:35

Wow nice edit Shanti.. I loved this scene  luv

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-11, 13:39

zuzana wrote:It was such a cute scene between father and daughter...he smiled after a long time remembering her daadi chubti hai comment  hpee 

hpee  yup he did. To tell you the truth I am finding Raman-Ruhi sweeter than Ishu-Ruhi

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-11, 13:40

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:It was too cute Sarra.. and he had to smile when she said daadi chubti hai.. also he took a quick look around to see that no one was watching before kissing her  hppy  .. that embarrassment has to slowly go.

Uff u have just reminded me of IPK sigh...At this stage him looking around must have looked so cute....But yeah if its there to long v will get annoyed...Little moments like this make the show...There seems to b progress on all fronts and relationship...

There definitely is progress all around .. loved Raman's anger with Bala's mom and him calling Ishu meri biwi

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-11, 13:41

Maria J wrote:Wow nice edit Shanti.. I loved this scene  luv

long hug Ria.. I loved it too  hpee

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-03-11, 13:44

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:It was such a cute scene between father and daughter...he smiled after a long time remembering her daadi chubti hai comment  hpee 

hpee  yup he did. To tell you the truth I am finding Raman-Ruhi sweeter than Ishu-Ruhi

so true Raman Ruhi bonding is so natural unlike Ishu Ruhi..I am finidng it difficult to accept a 3rd woman being so possessive about a girl who is not her daughter

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-11, 13:46

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:

so true Raman Ruhi bonding is so natural unlike Ishu Ruhi..I am finidng it difficult to accept a 3rd woman being so possessive about a girl who is not her daughter

It is overdone yes.. Raman Ruhi is more natural

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-03-11, 14:02

Talli act was good...Raman aww the perfect hubby couldnt stand her insult  Heart 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-11, 14:04

zuzana wrote:Talli act was good...Raman aww the perfect hubby couldnt stand her insult  Heart 

I was wondering whether Divyanka could carry it off.. but it was good.. Raman was so angry... and even before that when he realized she was drunk, he tried to stop her eating sweets and making a fool of herself.

Loved how he and Mrs. B had to giggle realizing she was drunk hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-11, 14:08

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

There definitely is progress all around .. loved Raman's anger with Bala's mom and him calling Ishu meri biwi

Oy hoy I missed that...I need to catch up quick...Lol that's the same woman he tried to use to blacken ishita name to the judge...And now is defending ishita against her...How time changes....

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2014-03-11, 14:10

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

i'm so glad to see this, I was getting a bit tired of 'sirf ruhi ke liye', things had to change and relation had to progress, so glad Raman was the first one to open up about his wife........... the father-daughter moment was very tender and the smile on Raman's face was something........... i truly hope ishu shows a more mature attitude in teh future instead of jumping hte gun each time and shooting in the dark at Raman, every single time............. I think i like Raman's character much more than Ishu's  hpee 

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-11, 14:11

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Oy hoy I missed that...I need to catch up quick...Lol that's the same woman he tried to use to blacken ishita name to the judge...And now is defending ishita against her...How time changes....

Its a terrific episode Sarra... catch up quick.. everything from the Iyers fighting to the end where talli Ishu says so sweet to Raman was too good.. Raman pretending to be loving husband in front of his client was hilarious too.. his embarrassed smile and irritated look at Mihir was spot on  hpee

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-11, 14:11

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:

Ruhi ishita have been overdone for a long time...There were times after watching I thought I may suffer from diabetes...To sickly sweet...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-11, 14:12

chitmanas wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

i'm so glad to see this, I was getting a bit tired of 'sirf ruhi ke liye', things had to change and relation had to progress, so glad Raman was the first one to open up about his wife........... the father-daughter moment was very tender and the smile on Raman's face was something........... i truly hope ishu shows a more mature attitude in teh future instead of jumping hte gun each time and shooting in the dark at Raman, every single time............. I think i like Raman's character much more than Ishu's  hpee 

Chits, I am hoping the slap will be it.. after that things should improve  hpee

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-11, 14:12

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:

Ruhi ishita have been overdone for a long time...There were times after watching I thought I may suffer from diabetes...To sickly sweet...

Yes and the obsession is hard to understand.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2014-03-11, 14:17

slmu wrote:
chitmanas wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

aisa kya, toh ek thappad kya, doh chaar aur thappad de doh  hppy  lelo raman bhaiyya lelo, lelo thappad lelo saiyyan

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-03-11, 14:18

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

thats what I felt ..how time changes  hpee 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-11, 14:19

chitmanas wrote:
slmu wrote:
chitmanas wrote:
slmu wrote:

aisa kya, toh ek thappad kya, doh chaar aur thappad de doh  hppy  lelo raman bhaiyya lelo, lelo thappad lelo saiyyan

Tu toh Raman ke peeche hi pad gayi.. how do you think he will react after the slap?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2014-03-11, 14:20

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:

i almost got diabetes, so decided to take a short break and came back to watch raman-ishu nok jhok  hpee 

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-11, 14:20

zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

thats what I felt ..how time changes  hpee 

Am so loving it after the irritation of Ruhi is not my daughter episodes

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-03-11, 14:20

chitmanas wrote:
slmu wrote:
chitmanas wrote:
slmu wrote:

thappad will be the turning point..Shanti nice one  Thumbsup 

I agree chits if he has to get Ishus pyaar do chaar thappad le le Raman  hppy 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 18:09

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum