Latest topics

Sweet father daughter moment

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sweet father daughter moment

Post by slmu on 2014-03-11, 15:00

anusha.cochin wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:It was such a cute scene between father and daughter...he smiled after a long time remembering her daadi chubti hai comment  hpee 

hpee  yup he did. To tell you the truth I am finding Raman-Ruhi sweeter than Ishu-Ruhi

same here Santhi...Raman-Ruhi pair s so sweet

Very true  hpee

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-03-11, 15:02

U guys are hilarious !! Went to slap scene from dad-daughter bond and now beyond that..

Ruhi witnessing some circus ROFL

reminding me abt IPK, don't tel the next day Mrs.B would be shocked to see a broken cot !! Raman ordering a new one as arnav did.. Mrs.B imagining something as MaamI ji did !!

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-11, 15:02

candy wrote:It was so good to see Raman being happy with Ruhi. He has started exposing his affection for her.

the point is, he was lookin around a sec , to confirm if someone notices him kissing his own daughter, and after kissing he was like he did a task, but  the kid who was not aware of past volcanic moments in her dad made the moment lighter by sayin abt his beard, which took out his feel of embarrassed and he too got into a dad's feel.

I loved it yaar. Raman was good in expressing..

Candy, it was the scene of the day for me.. from his embarrassment to amusement everything was too goo.. and KP was great in it.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-11, 15:03

candy wrote:U guys are hilarious !! Went to slap scene from dad-daughter bond and now beyond that..

Ruhi witnessing some circus  ROFL

reminding me abt IPK, don't tel the next day Mrs.B would be shocked to see a broken cot !! Raman ordering a new one as arnav did.. Mrs.B imagining something as MaamI ji did !!

ROFL  all you gals.. we can't get away from IPK

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2014-03-11, 15:04

candy wrote:U guys are hilarious !! Went to slap scene from dad-daughter bond and now beyond that..

hppy , imagine the comments Mrs. B will have if bedwa toot gaya

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-03-11, 15:05

Agree yaar.. Now a days.. I have started to notice his reactions .. Right after the marriage sequence.,

I have not watched him before this show!! So, not aware of his acting skills

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-11, 15:07

candy wrote:Agree yaar.. Now a days.. I have started to notice his reactions .. Right after the marriage sequence.,

I have not watched him before this show!! So, not aware of his acting skills

Me neither Candy.. but he is terrific in this  hpee

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-03-11, 15:08

candy wrote:It was so good to see Raman being happy with Ruhi. He has started exposing his affection for her.

the point is, he was lookin around a sec , to confirm if someone notices him kissing his own daughter, and after kissing he was like he did a task, but  the kid who was not aware of past volcanic moments in her dad made the moment lighter by sayin abt his beard, which took out his feel of embarrassed and he too got into a dad's feel.

Well said Candy..  long hug

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-03-11, 15:08

Chits... The scene would be awesome. And simmI will be missed in tat case , to imagine something wilder, coz she was giving ideas to Ishita right from the first day!!

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-03-11, 15:09

I am sure Mrs B will be happy if bed breaks ...I am sure the news will spread in the colony  hppy 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-03-11, 15:10

Agree shanthi,he is terrific in his shots..
good actor!!

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-03-11, 15:10

Thanks Maria long hug

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-11, 15:10

zuzana wrote:

I am sure Mrs B will be happy if bed breaks ...I am sure the news will spread in the colony  hppy 

ROFL

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-03-11, 15:10

Maria J wrote:

Well said Candy..  long hug

oyeee Ria ki bachi sirf Candy well said kya...hum sab kya makki uda rahein the itni der  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2014-03-11, 15:11

slmu wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:It was such a cute scene between father and daughter...he smiled after a long time remembering her daadi chubti hai comment  hpee 

hpee  yup he did. To tell you the truth I am finding Raman-Ruhi sweeter than Ishu-Ruhi

Very true  hpee

agreed about R-R relation, but I think Ishu is the one who brought this change......... from a person who was totally obsessed only about revenge, to a man who doubted if he was the father (an extremerly painful thing to experience), here he's now, enjoying the laughter of his daughter and he needs to be greatful to ishu for helping him through this, though 'SIRF ISHU KE LIYE'

i compeltely agree that ishu-ruhi relation needs to be taken down several notches, it should be more natural and not so sweet that it looks totally fake

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-11, 15:11

candy wrote:Chits... The scene would be awesome. And simmI will be missed in tat case , to imagine something wilder, coz she was giving ideas to Ishita right from the first day!!

Arre, Simmi would have wanted all the details  hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-03-11, 15:12

candy wrote:Chits... The scene would be awesome. And simmI will be missed in tat case , to imagine something wilder, coz she was giving ideas to Ishita right from the first day!!

I am sure simmi would have taken credit for this... "mummyji maine sikhayi Ishita ko yeh sab "  hppy 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-03-11, 15:12

Zu, I loved ur thappad se dar nahi lagta comment..
and you wanna this news to go around the colony,, definitely yaar., no doubts,,
one more hungama while gettin a new one

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-11, 15:12

chitmanas wrote:
slmu wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:
slmu wrote:

Very true  hpee

agreed about R-R relation, but I think Ishu is the one who brought this change......... from a person who was totally obsessed only about revenge, to a man who doubted if he was the father (an extremerly painful thing to experience), here he's now, enjoying the laughter of his daughter and he needs to be greatful to ishu for helping him through this, though 'SIRF ISHU KE LIYE'

i compeltely agree that ishu-ruhi relation needs to be taken down several notches, it should be more natural and not so sweet that it looks totally fake

He was grateful for the DNA test.. but she wouldn't be thanked

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2014-03-11, 15:13

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:

ROFL

ROFL , agree with you all

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-03-11, 15:15

Zu .. You are right..simmI is used to speak un aware of situations.. So, if she would be there, am sure she will say so.,

imagine, Raman 's reactions,she would til date, I dint break a cot ROFL

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2014-03-11, 15:16

zuzana wrote:

I am sure simmi would have taken credit for this... "mummyji maine sikhayi Ishita ko yeh sab "  hppy 

that simmi is a wild one , candy sahi hain........... she'll add 2 & 2 and come up with 6 to give ishu ideas and wink at her  hpee 

zu, so right, she'll take the credit, no doubt about this at all

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-03-11, 15:16

candy wrote:Zu, I loved ur thappad se dar nahi lagta comment..
 and you wanna this news to go around the  colony,, definitely yaar., no doubts,,
one more hungama while gettin a new one

Candy dear that comment was from sarra Jaan  hpee 

it will def..esp I want Bala's mum to see the happy phamily  hpee 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2014-03-11, 15:20

slmu wrote:
chitmanas wrote:
slmu wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:

Very true  hpee

errrrr, he's already obher the DNA haadsa, ab uss ke mann mein ek hi khayal, say thank you by khaaying thappad aur SR mana lo  nty 

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-11, 15:21

chitmanas wrote:
slmu wrote:
chitmanas wrote:
slmu wrote:

Very true  hpee

errrrr, he's already obher the DNA haadsa, ab uss ke mann mein ek hi khayal, say thank you by khaaying thappad aur SR mana lo  nty 

Oh yes, he is all ready to move on  hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 06:20

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: