Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sweet father daughter moment

Post by zuzana on 2014-03-11, 15:22

chitmanas wrote:
slmu wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:
slmu wrote:

hpee  yup he did. To tell you the truth I am finding Raman-Ruhi sweeter than Ishu-Ruhi

same here Santhi...Raman-Ruhi pair s so sweet

Very true  hpee

agreed about R-R relation, but I think Ishu is the one who brought this change......... from a person who was totally obsessed only about revenge, to a man who doubted if he was the father (an extremerly painful thing to experience), here he's now, enjoying the laughter of his daughter and he needs to be greatful to ishu for helping him through this, though 'SIRF ISHU KE LIYE'

i compeltely agree that ishu-ruhi relation needs to be taken down several notches, it should be more natural and not so sweet that it looks totally fake

I agree about that Raman has to be thank ful to Ishita because of her he got Ruhi otherwise would have gone to Shagun and he has learnt to show his love to Ruhi but as u said Ishu-Ruhi should be toned down ...as audience we should feel that Raman should thank Ishita which we are not regretting seeing now.

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-03-11, 15:44

Oh my friends, how will Raman thank her. When he was about to say th......
Ishita opened her mike, was there any gap left for him to say hmmm.. Or no.. Then how could he say such a big word thanks..

but, u ppl wish.. S an idea, he could say when she is sleeping. Tat time she will be silent na

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-03-11, 16:01

candy wrote:Thanks Maria long hug
 long hug Candy

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-11, 19:12

candy wrote:Oh my friends, how will Raman thank her. When he was about to say th......
  Ishita opened her mike, was there any gap left for him to say hmmm.. Or no.. Then how could he say such a big word thanks..

but, u ppl wish.. S an idea, he could say when she is sleeping. Tat time she will be silent na

Are you sure she will be silent when sleeping? I think an SP bahu's sixth sense will tell her that he has opened his mouth, so she will start first  hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-03-11, 20:25

Shanti.. Tats so hilarious , hppy

I just imagined the scene ROFL

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-11, 20:31

candy wrote:Shanti.. Tats so hilarious , hppy

I just imagined the scene ROFL

ROFL

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-12, 01:22

chitmanas wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:

so true Raman Ruhi bonding is so natural unlike Ishu Ruhi..I am finidng it difficult to accept a 3rd woman being so possessive about a girl who is not her daughter

It is overdone yes.. Raman Ruhi is more natural

Ruhi ishita have been overdone for a long time...There were times after watching I thought I may suffer from diabetes...To sickly sweet...

i almost got diabetes, so decided to take a short break and came back to watch raman-ishu nok jhok  hpee 

Lol I wonder if they were trying to overcompensate...Lol how long did u give it a miss? U watched the wedding and leading upto it? They shouldnt have been missed...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-12, 01:25

zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Oy hoy I missed that...I need to catch up quick...Lol that's the same woman he tried to use to blacken ishita name to the judge...And now is defending ishita against her...How time changes....

Its a terrific episode Sarra... catch up quick.. everything from the Iyers fighting to the end where talli Ishu says so sweet to Raman was too good.. Raman pretending to be loving husband in front of his client was hilarious too.. his embarrassed smile and irritated look at Mihir was spot on  hpee

Stupid thing eat my response...It will b the weekend at the earliest before I could even0try and and catch up...But u have done your samajh seva for the day by telling me wat I am missing...At least the upside is that I didnt have to the ashok is my daughter torture on a daily basis...I can watch quickly and move on...

sarra I agree yaar..the episode felt so good without Ashok..I was wondering aisa kya special hai iss epi mein....abbb samaj mein aaya  nty 

ashok was sent begging...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-12, 01:29

chitmanas wrote:
candy wrote:U guys are hilarious !! Went to slap scene from dad-daughter bond and now beyond that..

Ruhi witnessing some circus  ROFL

reminding me abt IPK, don't tel the next day Mrs.B would be shocked to see a broken cot !! Raman ordering a new one as arnav did.. Mrs.B imagining something as MaamI ji did !!

hppy , imagine the comments Mrs. B will have if bedwa toot gaya

cricketwaaa....

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-12, 01:34

zuzana wrote:
candy wrote:Chits... The scene would be awesome. And simmI will be missed in tat case , to imagine something wilder, coz she was giving ideas to Ishita right from the first day!!

I am sure simmi would have taken credit for this... "mummyji maine sikhayi Ishita ko yeh sab "  hppy 

She would just order her more nighties...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-12, 01:35

zuzana wrote:
Maria J wrote:
candy wrote:It was so good to see Raman being happy with Ruhi. He has started exposing his affection for her.

the point is, he was lookin around a sec , to confirm if someone notices him kissing his own daughter, and after kissing he was like he did a task, but  the kid who was not aware of past volcanic moments in her dad made the moment lighter by sayin abt his beard, which took out his feel of embarrassed and he too got into a dad's feel.

I loved it yaar. Raman was good in expressing..
Well said Candy..  long hug

oyeee Ria ki bachi sirf Candy well said kya...hum sab kya makki uda rahein the itni der  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

Patang...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:38

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum