Latest topics

Golmal

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Golmal

Post by Maria J on 2014-03-11, 15:55

Golmal

Hello,

I’m irritated with the QH men. Rashid married Shirin to keep Gafoor and Razia happy. In return he got hatred from his own sons if only he opened his mouth. Even now he is suffering. That reminds he is not to be seen on screen too for quite a long time now. The last I think he was mentioned in brief by Dilshad during discussion about Asya walima. Gafoor has started repenting but still hasn’t stopped supporting Razia in her plans. Had he revealed to Zoya about being her abbu and accepted her decision to punish him he would have been at so much peace and would have left Zoya too at peace. Asad could have just shown the video of Ayan to Humeira. Had he done that she would have understood and waited for him. If not wait atleast she would not be as bitter as she is. Or maybe she was always bitter. Ayan’s behaviour to just run away without thinking of his sister for whom he had stayed married to Zoya. That sacrifice is useless with this runaway. Now Haider is also not revealing his identity to Zoya his chutki. He is suffering the pain of being orphaned and so is he. His reason being protecting Zoya from the pain of knowing the truth that her father killed her mother is so lame. For protecting her from one pain he is giving her the pain of almost losing every relation. If Tanveer succeeds in her plan then Zoya will lose Asad. She will also lose Haider because I don’t think Zoya will forgive Haider if she comes to know of his intentions to harm Humeira.  For once if these guys just state the truth. 

Thank you for reading my thoughts. Do drop in your thoughts too.

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Re: Golmal

Post by saalmerh on 2014-03-11, 17:20

100%. parcent true

saalmerh
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by naimas404 on 2014-03-11, 17:35

confused  confused  confused  confused  confused  confused  confused  confused  confused  confused  confused  confused  confused  confused  confused  confused  confused  confused  confused  confused  confused  confused  confused  confused  confused  confused  confused  confused  confused  confused  confused  confused  confused 
whats going on

naimas404
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-11, 17:45

Well said Maria .. You are right

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-03-11, 19:57

Oh boy ... Such complexities... What was the video of Ayan about? I missed that episode.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2014-03-11, 20:45

Often people tend to think too much on 'if-then-else`s' but do not have guts to implicate same 'if- then- else`s'.. Gafoor is letting one mistake to lead him towards another blunder.. To a father his daughter's chastity should matter the most than death or hurt threats.. be it humeira or zoya, he needs to confess n face the consequence than to weigh how much of pain for humeira n how much for zoya.. Rashid may have gone in search of shirin.. Lol! Nikhat track is plain OTT.. Add Farhan to the list of golmal QH men.. Haider has so much to convey but sorry to say i m left unimpressed.. I m in thoda thoda love with asad.. A great welcome change! Watched One episode n did i blabber too much? I knw its less than QH itself Wink
^^
loved reading u ria

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-03-12, 18:16

super Maria..!!
u have handled a nice topic.. agree you .
my thoughts were same for ayan and y asad dint show tat video is still a question..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 05:49

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum