Latest topics

Jodha Akbar 11th March 2014 Written (Updated)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 11th March 2014 Written (Updated)

Post by neha on 2014-03-11, 22:22

--sumana13-- wrote:
clarissasham wrote:Is he an emperor who doesn't knew what's happening under his nose .
Shame on you Mr jalal noise shah :(

The image of Akbar the great is tarnished ...
 confused 

Aree he mentioned na...slavery started again in his empire despite of his farmaan against it!! So this means he or his father had already abolished it but as the time passed it got started again all over....so the whole credit does not go to Jodha Mata...Its just that Jalal had forgotten about it and she reminded him ...thats it...Now this time he will be very much careful and strict with his new laws as the older one has loopholes.  hpee 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-11, 22:27

neha wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
clarissasham wrote:Is he an emperor who doesn't knew what's happening under his nose .

confused 

Aree he mentioned na...slavery started again in his empire despite of his farmaan against it!! So this means he or his father had already abolished it but as the time passed it got started again all over....so the whole credit does not go to Jodha Mata...Its just that Jalal had forgotten about it and she reminded him ...thats it...Now this time he will be very much careful and strict with his new laws as the older one has loopholes.  hpee 

Bit tell me what are his ministers doing ?? .....why does Jodha to tell him everything .. This is too fictional
 confused 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-03-11, 23:00

--sumana13-- wrote:
neha wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

confused 

Bit tell me what are  his ministers doing ?? .....why does Jodha to tell him everything .. This is  too fictional
 confused 

they all are sleeping  hppy  but maybe his ministers know this, see it was Bairam Khan who was ruling sultenate before Jalal, even in that Badal-Kajri track the daroga showed him a shahi farman with Shehenshah's seal!!! He din't know how come that farmaan had its seal, so it was work of BK !! Similarly, maybe Humyun would have abolished the slavery but BK later made the changes into the sultanate as per his convenience, so its possible that Jalal is not aware of this.

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-11, 23:15

neha wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
neha wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

confused 

Bit tell me what are  his ministers doing ?? .....why does Jodha to tell him everything .. This is  too fictional
 confused 

they all are sleeping  hppy  but maybe his ministers know this, see it was Bairam Khan who was ruling sultenate before Jalal, even in that Badal-Kajri track the daroga showed him a shahi farman with Shehenshah's seal!!! He din't know how come that farmaan had its seal, so it was work of BK !! Similarly, maybe Humyun would have abolished the slavery but BK later made the changes into the sultanate as per his convenience, so its possible that Jalal is not aware of this.
Neha ....governing the population of Indian subcontinent was never an easy job yaar not then..... not now either !!...
 hppy  hppy

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by naina on 2014-03-11, 23:24

thank you sunana....loves the comments of forum girls...they turn boring episodes into interesting ones thru their comments... hpee

naina
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2014-03-11, 23:40

Read all the comments and glad to now different povs .
But still believe as failure of king
Even if he doesnt know the knitty gritty of all he should at least have an idea
Like wise tarnishing the character of ruks its an attempt to make jo mahan

I hope halal knows there is hoshiyar ,resham are working and a well where Ben was buried
Cause after some time Jo will show himtthese

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-03-11, 23:58

Hey naina.. Welcome to D..
and yes yaar, though the episode is boring, we will have fun yaar. Episodes mein mast ho naa ho lekin hamare dhwani mein zaroor fun hogi.

Trust me .. After I joined here, I never felt bad of missing any episodes coz updates and comments are more entertaining.

do come here daily yaar.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-03-11, 23:59

neha wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

confused 

What on earth is Atga doing? He agrees that inspite of the farmaan slavery is practiced. Wont he as a minister bring it to the  Emperor's notice? It would have looked natural if  he saw the sight of slave trade in one of his disguise strolls and discusses it with Jo and Jo too tells about what she saw in the market and about the boy. Then Jalal thinks over himself and decides. But no..........Jodha Mata will make all the Human Rights dialogues. Jallu will only nod his head and then do some follow up work! scratch 

Today he has started on 'aap Baja farmati hain jodha begum' Like Atga parrots it to him, Jallu is also likely to parrot the dialogue to Jo in the coming episodes.  Evil or Very Mad

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-03-12, 00:02

Shami begum .. Though jalal knows , when its Jo who is showing him something, he will behave as though he has never aware of tat.. He is a mere love struck boy !! Heart

will adore his begum who is lecturing with full energy ! hpee

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-03-12, 00:08

Agree you sandhya..

if it was jalal the one to notice this faults means, the scene would have been really nice..

but , our Jo goes out once in a while tat too to temple oly.I but notices everything in her place. Be it a need of well or sujamal in disguise or this slavery one., everything is first for her before the emperor.

and jalal being a parrot, is Wat I too think, every time when he shook his head right and left during his begum's lecture.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-03-12, 00:14

Jo - "Shahenshah!! Isse abolish kijiye!!
usse demolish kijiye!! ""

Jalal- " hukum tameel hogi"

agtah- scratch mujhe sirf ek hi dialogue ab woh bi aap bolte hain

Jalal- chup!! badi mushkil se mujhe ye bolne ke mauka mila hppy

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-12, 00:18

candy wrote:

Jo -  "Shahenshah!! Isse abolish kijiye!!

agtah- :scratch:mujhe sirf ek hi dialogue ab woh bi aap bolte hain

excellent one Candy
 ROFL ROFL Clap hppy 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-12, 00:21

naina wrote:thank you sunana....loves the comments of forum girls...they turn boring episodes into interesting ones thru their comments... hpee

Yes when the serial does not entertain .. We entertain each other with our awesome intelligent comments .. Would love to have you join us daily Naina and share the fun .. The more the merrier my friend ....
 Clap hppy 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-12, 07:47

sonshine487 wrote:
Updated

Verybig hugs to you Sonshine for the beautiful update ...
 long hug hpee

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-03-12, 10:36

sandhya wrote:
neha wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

confused 

What on earth is Atga doing? He agrees that inspite of the farmaan slavery is practiced. Wont he as a minister bring it to the  Emperor's notice? It would have looked natural if  he saw the sight of slave trade in one of his disguise strolls and discusses it with Jo and Jo too tells about what she saw in the market and about the boy. Then Jalal thinks over himself and decides. But no..........Jodha Mata will make all the Human Rights dialogues. Jallu will only nod his head and then do some follow up work! scratch 

Today he has started on 'aap Baja farmati hain jodha begum' Like Atga parrots it to him, Jallu is also likely to parrot the dialogue to Jo in the coming episodes.  Evil or Very Mad

The question is valid that what Atgah and all his ministers doing when the law for slavery was already passed ! but as I mentioned earlier there could be loopholes in the law which BK took advantage of and later nobody paid attention to it as Shehehshah himself was unaware of this. Atgah does only those things that Jalal asks him to. He himself is not aware of the dacoits and jaziya/pilgrim tax. Reason could be before Atgah, Munim Khan i.e. gang of MA and Adham were active in sultenate and they must be knowing this. Now, Jodha drew his attention towards this but Jalal's father or someone else had already passed the law on this, so the credit of abolishing slavery is not going to Jodha Mata. Jalal is apparently busy in conquests and expansion of sultnate someone needs to point it out him, like the old man during MC track begged in DEA when the dacoits killed his son and robbed the farmers of their lands. Jalal and his ministers were not aware of this but he did take action because of the complaint. Similarly in this case when Jalal heard of enslavement active in his sultenate he immediately went in disguise to find it out. Its just that we got diabetes with Jodha's bhashan and Jalal had nothing to say except 'Aap baja farmati hai Jodha begum'. She is the heroin of this story and that's why they will show her Mahan, my only point is Jalal is not puppet of anyone. He first sees with his eyes and then acts and forms new laws. an Emperor can not be everywhere but things will definitely change after Atgah and Adham's death as we all are expecting Todarmal in service of him. Till then Atgah and his ministers will be useless as they are now.  Twisted Evil  but this does not mean Jalal has failed as a Shehenshah, this is his learning phase and he is trying to tighten his grip over Hindustan and over the matters that BK,MA and gang kept him away from. That's why it was called 'petticoat government' in history before MA's death. He will shine but it will take time.  hpee 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-03-12, 10:43

candy wrote:

Jo -  "Shahenshah!! Isse abolish kijiye!!

agtah- :scratch:mujhe sirf ek hi dialogue ab woh bi aap bolte hain

ROFL ROFL 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

jodha

Post by smitha shanakar on 2014-03-12, 11:48

Shocked i just want to tell that jo is not a big mouth ,she speaks the truth and not like ruks or maham ,in history too akbar respected jodha as a dignified lady ,

smitha shanakar

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-12, 12:42

smitha shanakar wrote:Shocked i just want to tell that jo is not a big mouth ,she speaks the truth and not like ruks or maham ,in history too akbar respected jodha as a dignified lady ,

Yes Jodha always spoke about the benefit of others ... Whereas Ruks is always full of herself ..
Thanks for your comment Smitha .. Would love to read more views of yours .. Please feel welcomed to share my friend
 hpee 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by JAISMINE on 2014-03-12, 14:08

I have a beeeg kostin,pls clear my doubts Question  Question 

Jo knows about the abolition of slavery system in the mughal sultanat,but she's a rajput who thought that Jallu is a Jallad...n all the probs that the public is facing..n the tortures,loot,tax..etc is being done on the king's orders...then how does she know about the existance of such a rule???????

MA n Ruks also know about this rule then why are they reacting so much.....when Jo is neither passing new rule..nor is she breaking ne rule....she is just following the rules????????

Atga Khan already knows that such a rule exists...this means that BK or ne1 else had not re-started slavery system...so if such things r practiced openly it is his duty to punish the ppl involved in the trade...why does he say..that they need 2 punish law-breakers along with passing laws....does'nt the existent law imply that ne1 breaking laws will b punished??????????????? confused 

Uffff...i'll go myaad with so many confusions  Question  Question  n this lack of Jo-Ja romantic scenes is soo frustrating...it's been 4 days now n they're just seriously working..  Broken Heart  Broken Heart

JAISMINE
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-12, 16:15

JAISMINE wrote:I have a beeeg kostin,pls clear my doubts Question  Question 

Jo knows about the abolition of slavery system in the mughal sultanat,but she's a rajput who thought that Jallu is a Jallad...n all the probs that the public is facing..n the tortures,loot,tax..etc is being done on the king's orders...then how does she know about the existance of such a rule???????

MA n Ruks also know about this rule then why are they reacting so much.....when Jo is neither passing new rule..nor is she breaking ne rule....she is just following the rules????????

Atga Khan already knows that such a rule exists...this means that BK or ne1 else had not re-started slavery system...so if such things r practiced openly it is his duty to punish the ppl involved in the trade...why does he say..that they need 2 punish law-breakers along with passing laws....does'nt the existent law imply that ne1 breaking laws will b punished??????????????? confused 

Uffff...i'll go myaad with so many confusions  Question  Question  n this lack of Jo-Ja romantic scenes is soo frustrating...it's been 4 days now n they're just seriously working..  Broken Heart  Broken Heart

The creative team is trying to show that the Shehenshah and his preceeding emperors made the rule and slept over it ....and many others flouted the rules ..Esp MA/RUKS rich citizens ...just to suit their needs of the Harem ...

It was only Jodha who insisted that the rules be implemented strictly ..after showing Jalal the pitiable plight of slaves ..
Just to give jodha begum a BEEEEG HALO
Does that answer your Qs my dear Jaismine !!
 hpee

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by naina on 2014-03-12, 16:33

Handsome suja will save jalal in nick of time and he will die

will Jodha n jalal b able to find out real culprit????

source: FB

naina
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-03-12, 16:37

JAISMINE wrote:I have a beeeg kostin,pls clear my doubts Question  Question 

Jai,

She was reading a book called Shahi nama .. book of rules n regulations of Mugal Sultanat, she had also started displaying interest in Mughal culture, thinking and was being tutored by Salima ..I think her knowledge came from this sources.

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by JAISMINE on 2014-03-12, 17:28

thank u so much sumana ji n tanthya ji, long hug now I can stop worrying myself..... hpee 

Miss Naina Talwar(of YJHD) you just gave a very horrible piece of news... No  No  No  No  No

JAISMINE
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-03-12, 17:33

naina wrote:Handsome suja will save jalal in nick of time and he will die

will Jodha n jalal b able to find out real culprit????

source: FB
Hi naina,

I sure hope that he does not die so early in the show .. it would be better if he comes under suspicion and  he becomes a rebel in true sense..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-03-12, 17:35

JAISMINE wrote:thank u so much sumana ji n tanthya ji, long hug now I can stop worrying myself..... hpee 

Miss Naina Talwar(of YJHD) you just gave a very horrible piece of news... No  No  No  No  No

No Ji, G, H I, J < K Plzzz.. Aal are friends  long hug

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 09:30

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum