Latest topics

Jab we Met

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jab we Met

Post by slmu on 2014-03-13, 12:05

Raman and Ishita do get thrust into situations they would rather avoid.. while Ishita is willing to experience it, Raman would rather not be around.

Here they are stuck for the whole day in Ruhi's school - to spend time with their children, relate incidents of their life. The games begin with parents having to narrate how the met. Raman says no, he is not comfortable sharing personal details. But one look at Ruhi's sad face and Ishita can't help herself. 

So she launches into a tale which is based on the truth... yes they met in her dentist clinic, but no after that Raman did not show any sweetness, nor did they fall in love. The wedding was a north - south fusion yes, but no, Raman did not enjoy the food by any means (CONTROLLLLLLL)  hppy .


The ease with which she provides details, leaves Raman wondering whether she is a



and Ruhi asking him "aap Ishi ma se itna pyaar karte ho?"  ROFL 

A fun episode with embarrassment in the bathroom, Ishu apologizing and Raman not wanting to hear - taunting her that it may be him slapping her next time around which Ishu dismisses saying she may wearing bangles but her hands are not tied. 

So its even stevens at the moment - he said thank you and she did not want to hear it, she says sorry and he doesn't want to acknowledge it.

What next Tom and Jerry?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jab we Met

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-13, 12:42

Lol control..Nahin hota...insaan hoon....Ishita re wrote her love story...Wat so many wish they could she did  hpee u threaten me ill threaten u...She was right its ruhi that holds them together...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jab we Met

Post by slmu on 2014-03-13, 12:47

sarra0 wrote:Lol control..Nahin hota...insaan hoon....Ishita re wrote her love story...Wat so many wish they could she did  hpee u threaten me ill threaten u...She was right its ruhi that holds them together...

Yup she certainly turned out to be quite a story teller.. sirf Ruhi ke liye  hpee

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jab we Met

Post by zuzana on 2014-03-13, 13:21

I loved her story especially about how he loved Rasam...life long wants rasam  hppy 

I wish they showed some shots of him suffering in the hotel room ..

Both have apologised and both havent accepted the others apology...
Lage Raho Tom and Jerry  Thumbsup 

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Jab we Met

Post by slmu on 2014-03-13, 13:25

zuzana wrote:I loved her story especially about how he loved Rasam...life long wants rasam   hppy 

I wish they showed some shots of him suffering in the hotel room ..

Both have apologised and both havent accepted the others apology...
Lage Raho Tom and Jerry  Thumbsup 

So true.. life long rasam  hppy 

Shots of him suffering in the hotel room would have been awesome.. not that we need it to remember CONTROL  hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jab we Met

Post by zuzana on 2014-03-13, 13:28

control  is our mantra hppy 

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Jab we Met

Post by zuzana on 2014-03-13, 13:31

RAMAN EXPOSED  ROFL 


zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Jab we Met

Post by slmu on 2014-03-13, 13:32

zuzana wrote:control  is our mantra hppy 

 ROFL 

You know the precap the previous day had him wearing shorts in the shower.. they changed that to blurred.. Ekta taking full advantage of 11pm slot

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jab we Met

Post by zuzana on 2014-03-13, 13:37

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:control  is our mantra hppy 

 ROFL 

You know the precap the previous day had him wearing shorts in the shower.. they changed that to blurred.. Ekta taking full advantage of 11pm slot

Oh My I didnt notice that  Shocked 

she is def...the way he fell down in the bathroom..poor guy kya halat hogayi hain shaadi ke baad  hppy 

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Jab we Met

Post by slmu on 2014-03-13, 13:41

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:control  is our mantra hppy 

 ROFL 

You know the precap the previous day had him wearing shorts in the shower.. they changed that to blurred.. Ekta taking full advantage of 11pm slot

Oh My I didnt notice that  Shocked 

she is def...the way he fell down in the bathroom..poor guy kya halat hogayi hain shaadi ke baad  hppy 

 hppy 

actually i'm not sure.. but just had this impression he was wearing shorts the previous day..

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jab we Met

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-03-13, 13:43

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:control  is our mantra hppy 

 ROFL 

You know the precap the previous day had him wearing shorts in the shower.. they changed that to blurred.. Ekta taking full advantage of 11pm slot

Oh My I didnt notice that  Shocked 

she is def...the way he fell down in the bathroom..poor guy kya halat hogayi hain shaadi ke baad  hppy 

 hppy 

actually i'm not sure.. but just had this impression he was wearing shorts the previous day..

I thnk so...he was wearing a black shorts n the precap

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2639
Join date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Jab we Met

Post by slmu on 2014-03-13, 13:45

anusha.cochin wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:

 ROFL 

You know the precap the previous day had him wearing shorts in the shower.. they changed that to blurred.. Ekta taking full advantage of 11pm slot

Oh My I didnt notice that  Shocked 

she is def...the way he fell down in the bathroom..poor guy kya halat hogayi hain shaadi ke baad  hppy 

 hppy 

actually i'm not sure.. but just had this impression he was wearing shorts the previous day..

I thnk so...he was wearing a black shorts n the precap

Ah, so its not only me  hpee

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jab we Met

Post by chitmanas on 2014-03-13, 13:48

slmu wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:

Oh My I didnt notice that  Shocked 

she is def...the way he fell down in the bathroom..poor guy kya halat hogayi hain shaadi ke baad  hppy 

 hppy 

actually i'm not sure.. but just had this impression he was wearing shorts the previous day..



I thnk so...he was wearing a black shorts n the precap

Ah, so its not only me  hpee

nahiiiinnnnnn, erhem, i too noticed that and yes in the SBS whatever segment he was wearning black shorts  hpee 

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1756
Join date : 2013-02-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Jab we Met

Post by slmu on 2014-03-13, 13:52

chitmanas wrote:
slmu wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:
slmu wrote:

 hppy 

actually i'm not sure.. but just had this impression he was wearing shorts the previous day..



I thnk so...he was wearing a black shorts n the precap

Ah, so its not only me  hpee

nahiiiinnnnnn, erhem, i too noticed that and yes in the SBS whatever segment he was wearning black shorts  hpee 

Ekta being all good in the precap and unleashing in the episode  hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jab we Met

Post by zuzana on 2014-03-13, 13:54

How come SP nuns allowed this  Shocked Shocked Shocked 

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Jab we Met

Post by chitmanas on 2014-03-13, 13:54

slmu wrote:
chitmanas wrote:
slmu wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:



I thnk so...he was wearing a black shorts n the precap

Ah, so its not only me  hpee

nahiiiinnnnnn, erhem, i too noticed that and yes in the SBS whatever segment he was wearning black shorts  hpee 

Ekta being all good in the precap and unleashing in the episode  hppy

 ROFL  haan bhai haan, she's really something, for a moment i was confused ki what's he wearing and then i went bilkul chup  Wink 


chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1756
Join date : 2013-02-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Jab we Met

Post by slmu on 2014-03-13, 13:55

zuzana wrote:How come SP nuns allowed this  Shocked Shocked Shocked 

Ekta tricked them is my guess  hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jab we Met

Post by chitmanas on 2014-03-13, 13:55

zuzana wrote:How come SP nuns allowed this  Shocked Shocked Shocked 

zu bai sa, it's their sleeping time re, they need a break right?  Wink 

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1756
Join date : 2013-02-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Jab we Met

Post by slmu on 2014-03-13, 13:55

chitmanas wrote:
slmu wrote:
chitmanas wrote:
slmu wrote:

Ah, so its not only me  hpee

nahiiiinnnnnn, erhem, i too noticed that and yes in the SBS whatever segment he was wearning black shorts  hpee 

Ekta being all good in the precap and unleashing in the episode  hppy

 ROFL  haan bhai haan, she's really something, for a moment i was confused ki what's he wearing and then i went bilkul chup  Wink 


risqué for Indian TV no doubt

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jab we Met

Post by chitmanas on 2014-03-13, 13:57

slmu wrote:
chitmanas wrote:
slmu wrote:
chitmanas wrote:

nahiiiinnnnnn, erhem, i too noticed that and yes in the SBS whatever segment he was wearning black shorts  hpee 

Ekta being all good in the precap and unleashing in the episode  hppy

 ROFL  haan bhai haan, she's really something, for a moment i was confused ki what's he wearing and then i went bilkul chup  Wink 


risqué for Indian TV no doubt

no doubt, i wonder with this 11 pm slot what all she's plannign to unleash , errrr, show us, the innocent audience

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1756
Join date : 2013-02-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Jab we Met

Post by zuzana on 2014-03-13, 13:58

chitmanas wrote:
zuzana wrote:How come SP nuns allowed this  Shocked Shocked Shocked 

zu bai sa, it's their sleeping time re, they need a break right?  Wink 

Yeah I forgot Nuns sleep early  hppy 

good for us  Twisted Evil 

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Jab we Met

Post by chitmanas on 2014-03-13, 14:01

zuzana wrote:
chitmanas wrote:
zuzana wrote:How come SP nuns allowed this  Shocked Shocked Shocked 

zu bai sa, it's their sleeping time re, they need a break right?  Wink 

Yeah I forgot Nuns sleep early  hppy 

good for us  Twisted Evil 

if only they'd keep away that useless twosome ashok and shagun at least for some time, that'll work out so much better...... yaar, no matter how much i try i cannot like this villain ashok, he really bores me........ usually i cheer for the villains and appreciate them, but i guess we can't have every villain be awesome, right? accha toh adjust kar hi lete hai

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1756
Join date : 2013-02-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Jab we Met

Post by zuzana on 2014-03-13, 14:02

chitmanas wrote:
slmu wrote:
chitmanas wrote:
slmu wrote:

Ah, so its not only me  hpee

nahiiiinnnnnn, erhem, i too noticed that and yes in the SBS whatever segment he was wearning black shorts  hpee 

Ekta being all good in the precap and unleashing in the episode  hppy

 ROFL  haan bhai haan, she's really something, for a moment i was confused ki what's he wearing and then i went bilkul chup  Wink 


I too was shocked  Shocked 

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Jab we Met

Post by zuzana on 2014-03-13, 14:03

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:How come SP nuns allowed this  Shocked Shocked Shocked 

Ekta tricked them is my guess  hppy

I hope she uses the same trick once romance starts  hpee 

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Jab we Met

Post by slmu on 2014-03-13, 14:04

chitmanas wrote:
zuzana wrote:
chitmanas wrote:
zuzana wrote:How come SP nuns allowed this  Shocked Shocked Shocked 

zu bai sa, it's their sleeping time re, they need a break right?  Wink 

Yeah I forgot Nuns sleep early  hppy 

good for us  Twisted Evil 

if only they'd keep away that useless twosome ashok and shagun at least for some time, that'll work out so much better...... yaar, no matter how much i try i cannot like this villain ashok, he really bores me........ usually i cheer for the villains and appreciate them, but i  guess we can't have every villain be awesome, right? accha toh adjust kar hi lete hai

I agree.. villains can keep you hooked and they add a nice flavor to a show.. but this pair is useless

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jab we Met

Post by Sponsored content Today at 16:01


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum