Latest topics

Jab we Met

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jab we Met

Post by slmu on 2014-03-13, 14:05

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:How come SP nuns allowed this  Shocked Shocked Shocked 

Ekta tricked them is my guess  hppy

I hope she uses the same trick once romance starts  hpee 

Hmm.. they will be onto her though.. so she has to be clever

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jab we Met

Post by zuzana on 2014-03-13, 14:09

chitmanas wrote:
zuzana wrote:
chitmanas wrote:
zuzana wrote:How come SP nuns allowed this  Shocked Shocked Shocked 

zu bai sa, it's their sleeping time re, they need a break right?  Wink 

Yeah I forgot Nuns sleep early  hppy 

good for us  Twisted Evil 

if only they'd keep away that useless twosome ashok and shagun at least for some time, that'll work out so much better...... yaar, no matter how much i try i cannot like this villain ashok, he really bores me........ usually i cheer for the villains and appreciate them, but i  guess we can't have every villain be awesome, right? accha toh adjust kar hi lete hai

chits I so agree with u...the episode looks so brilliant without these two idiots..absolutely hate them..so boring

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Jab we Met

Post by chitmanas on 2014-03-13, 14:13

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:How come SP nuns allowed this  Shocked Shocked Shocked 

Ekta tricked them is my guess  hppy

I hope she uses the same trick once romance starts  hpee 

Hmm.. they will be onto her though.. so she has to be clever

agar holi ke din bhaang mila degi doodh mein, toh kuch ho sakta hai  Twisted Evil 

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1756
Join date : 2013-02-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Jab we Met

Post by slmu on 2014-03-13, 14:16

chitmanas wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:

Ekta tricked them is my guess  hppy

I hope she uses the same trick once romance starts  hpee 

Hmm.. they will be onto her though.. so she has to be clever

agar holi ke din bhaang mila degi doodh mein, toh kuch ho sakta hai  Twisted Evil 

Wouldn't be surprised.. though would like something new  hpee

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jab we Met

Post by chitmanas on 2014-03-13, 14:28

slmu wrote:
chitmanas wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:

I hope she uses the same trick once romance starts  hpee 

Hmm.. they will be onto her though.. so she has to be clever

agar holi ke din bhaang mila degi doodh mein, toh kuch ho sakta hai  Twisted Evil 

Wouldn't be surprised.. though would like something new  hpee

shanti, i meant for the nuns re, not for audience  Embarassed 

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1756
Join date : 2013-02-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Jab we Met

Post by slmu on 2014-03-13, 14:34

chitmanas wrote:
slmu wrote:
chitmanas wrote:
slmu wrote:

Hmm.. they will be onto her though.. so she has to be clever

agar holi ke din bhaang mila degi doodh mein, toh kuch ho sakta hai  Twisted Evil 

Wouldn't be surprised.. though would like something new  hpee

shanti, i meant for the nuns re, not for audience  Embarassed 

 Duh, i didn't get that.. but great idea  Thumbsup

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jab we Met

Post by candy on 2014-03-13, 14:51

Jab We All met Raman in a new skin color dress !!! we all Rolling Eyes wat's he wearing? scratch yesterday in precap ?!?!? . finally ROFL ROFL

but seeing him falling so bad ROFL

and wats the current Trp for this show, y such a trick?!

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Jab we Met

Post by candy on 2014-03-13, 14:54

and abt the topic, I loved Raman's face palm reaction than Ishita Naanis story..

and yes it was third day we all enjoyed without tat apshagun couple

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Jab we Met

Post by slmu on 2014-03-13, 14:54

candy wrote:Jab We All met  Raman in a new skin color dress !!!  we all :roll:wat's he wearing?  scratch yesterday in precap ?!?!? . finally ROFLROFL

but seeing him falling so bad ROFL

and wats the current Trp for this show, y such a trick?!

Ekta not satisfied whatever the TRPs perhaps  hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jab we Met

Post by slmu on 2014-03-13, 14:55

candy wrote:and abt the topic, I loved Raman's face palm reaction than Ishita Naanis story..

and yes it was third day we all enjoyed without tat apshagun couple

Yes his reactions were perfect  hpee 

The longer they keep apshagun away, the better the episodes are

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jab we Met

Post by Maria J on 2014-03-13, 15:40

wow awesome Shanti.. Loved reading u..  hppy  hppy  hppy  hppy

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Jab we Met

Post by anurao66 on 2014-03-13, 17:56

Shanthi

A truly lovely post for a fantastic episode. You brought the episode alive. I really loved the episode. At one moment i felt he was admiring her laughing.  Lago Rahe Tom and Jerry

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9171
Join date : 2013-02-04
Age : 50
Location : Chennai

Back to top Go down

Re: Jab we Met

Post by slmu on 2014-03-13, 18:59

Maria J wrote:wow awesome Shanti.. Loved reading u..  hppy  hppy  hppy  hppy

Thanks Ria  long hug

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jab we Met

Post by slmu on 2014-03-13, 19:00

anurao66 wrote:Shanthi

A truly lovely post for a fantastic episode. You brought the episode alive. I really loved the episode. At one moment i felt he was admiring her laughing.  Lago Rahe Tom and Jerry

Oh Anu, thanks  long hug  not sure i deserve that much praise

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jab we Met

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-13, 19:23

slmu wrote:
chitmanas wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:

I hope she uses the same trick once romance starts  hpee 

Hmm.. they will be onto her though.. so she has to be clever

agar holi ke din bhaang mila degi doodh mein, toh kuch ho sakta hai  Twisted Evil 

Wouldn't be surprised.. though would like something new  hpee

I thou u meant tricked leads...thinking wat for wat for...Went back to read and it was SP...Phir no problem...Trick away...Let us c more...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jab we Met

Post by Sponsored content Today at 21:34


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum