Latest topics

SBS Jodha Akbar Segt 13Mar14 "Jodha Akbar ki Rangeen Holi" ..Pics added ..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SBS Jodha Akbar Segt 13Mar14 "Jodha Akbar ki Rangeen Holi" ..Pics added ..

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-13, 14:12

OMGEE. The promo was so romantic .. Jo putting colours on Jala and he throwing flowers over her !
 Starry Love Dance 

Written Update ..

SBS takes us to the sets of JA. Where the scene being shot is the Holi celebrations in agra palace ....
Jodha was wearing. Deep yellow lehengaa choli, and matching dupatta with hints of orange and gold at all the borders ..
Jala was seen in purple jacket over yellow kurta
The set  had red drapes floating all over from ceiling to floor which was being floated around by numerous dancers ....who wore multicoloured clothes rajasthani style

Jodha walks in and along with her comes numerous female dancers in peacock blue lehengaa and yellow odhni ..

The Song was "mor banke sab nach le .." Something on those lines ...song was muted for us

Jodha dances with the girls in Rajasthani style .. Followed by peacock dancers  who were having real peacock feathers ....
Jodha puts gulaal on the cheek of the girls .... It is fun filled and happy scene .. The girls shower yellow petals on jodha as she happily dances
Then walks in Jalal .... He looks at jodha lovingly ... He admires Jodha as she dances happily .....Gradually  He moves closer to her both have eyelock ..none speak just stare at one another and smile ... Eyelock ...
The BG. For them was .."tera naam ishk .... Mera naam ishk ...yeh malal ishk ....."

Jalal lovingly gently caresses jodha's cheek with a finger ....jodha looks  down and unable to bear the thrill of being touched so lovingly turns her fa e away amd moves away ...
 Starry Love 
Jodha then touches jalal's cheek with rosepetals .. Jala in return touches her cheek with rose petals .. As jodha jalal move around each other they shower flower petals ..
The other dancers shower petals in the couple

Jodha speaks to the viewers that there will be full Holi celebrations in the show which viewers will enjoy ..
Voice over says  that  even jalal could not stay away .. He was pulled into the celebrations as he could not stop himself from being pulled not because of Holi but because of his love for Jodha ..
He could not stop himself from watching Jodha dance happily ...
 Starry Love 

Paridhi then speaks of the holi she used to play in Indore from where she velongs .. She had enjoyed with every thing possible during holi . Colours, water . Keechar , bhaang .. She has enjoyed it all

The segt ends with replying of jodha jala romantic scenes again ...

TRP chart Masala segt ...

1....DABH

2....JA, SNS

3....YRKKH

4....TMKOC

5....mahabharat, Veera
Video update ...
Coming up ..

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-13, 18:12; edited 2 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS Jodha Akbar Segt 13Mar14 "Jodha Akbar ki Rangeen Holi" ..Pics added ..

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-13, 18:03

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-13, 18:06

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-13, 18:07

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by KB on 2014-03-13, 18:21

hey, i just saw that video..........don't like it............i just like them in their era with those historical costumes.......
for that reason, i didn't see their performance in ZRA awards...........it seems funny to me............

ya i agree, just like all of you i'm also very very excited to see them romancing, but not this way, this modern sequence funny with them , when they are in the roles..........

ps--this is totally my personal point of veiw, no intention to hurt anyone's feelings.....

KB
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-13, 19:01

kasturi.bhattacharyya.10 wrote:hey, i just saw that video..........don't like it............i just like them in their era with those historical costumes.......
for that reason, i didn't see their performance in ZRA awards...........it seems funny to me............

ya i agree, just like all of you i'm also very very excited to see them romancing, but not this way, this modern sequence funny with them , when they are in the roles..........

ps--this is totally my personal point of veiw, no intention to hurt anyone's feelings.....
May be they are trying to portray the romance as it was 400 yrs back .. it was very subtle naa .. ..  scratch  scratch

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by saalmerh on 2014-03-13, 19:28

its realy awesome

saalmerh
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-13, 19:33

saalmerh wrote:its realy awesome

At least I loved watching Saalmerh
 hpee 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by saalmerh on 2014-03-13, 19:51

u realy would Sumana

saalmerh
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by JAISMINE on 2014-03-13, 21:46

kasturi.bhattacharyya.10 wrote:hey, i just saw that video..........don't like it............i just like them in their era with those historical costumes.......

Same here Kasturi....I lyk History,so I also lyk watching historical shows....but why these back-groud dancers,n stage with new kanha...etc....would have been a treat 2 watch if only they would done this act at some event and not in the serial.....2 me it luks lyk a 21st century-filmy-dream-sequence... Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad 

I was just thinking that,they're dancing n smiling n saying ILU..etc..in the serial...so may b the MU about Sujju is resolved n justice has been done 2 AM....n Sujju is alive(Jo probably wouldn't b dancing if her bro had been killed...ri8).......hence all these over-whelming lovey dovey emotions    notty

JAISMINE
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-14, 13:52

JAISMINE wrote:

Same here Kasturi....I lyk History,so I also lyk watching historical shows....but why these back-groud dancers,n stage with new kanha...etc....would have been a treat 2 watch if only they would done this act at some event and not in the serial.....2 me it luks lyk a 21st century-filmy-dream-sequence... Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad 

I was just thinking that,they're dancing n smiling n saying ILU..etc..in the serial...so may b the MU about Sujju is resolved n justice has been done 2 AM....n Sujju is alive(Jo probably wouldn't b dancing if her bro had been killed...ri8).......hence all these over-whelming lovey dovey emotions    notty

That point is absolutely right Jaismine .. Jo would not be dancing if her bro would have killed ... So that gives me hope if seeing some more Sujamal scenes
 Clap Clap 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:54

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum