Latest topics

What's height got to do with it?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What's height got to do with it?

Post by slmu on 2014-03-14, 12:59

Raman Kumar Bhalla has had his ego badly bruised. Single handedly he has taken on four goons who were after his money and car. He fought them off in total filmy style - better than Amitabh Bachhan (in his own words)  hpee .  He even tells the policeman that when it comes to the safety of his wife and child, a man can do anything. And in praising him, Ishita makes the mistake of calling him short. Raman's ego is so badly hurt that he and Mihir have a whole discussion on short men who achieve great things.. and also figure out that they are more than average when it comes to Indian men  hppy . But yeh dil hai ki maantha nahi.. so Raman has gone so far as to order inserts for his shoes  ROFL . Raman, hurt so badly? and inserts for a woman you dislike? baat kya hai?




A lovely episode where Raman dressing Ishita was very nicely done 




Of course its all "sirf Ruhi ke liye" still... or is it?



*Pics credit original uploader

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: What's height got to do with it?

Post by zuzana on 2014-03-14, 13:37

Wonderful post Shanti!  Thumbsup 

I was so glad they turned it light hearted immediately ....he left out all the other things Ishu said but picked on the word 'short' and he promptly transfereed his ego feelings to Mihir..he is getting into big trouble  ROFL 

yes food for thought "sirf ruhi ke liye???"  nty 


zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: What's height got to do with it?

Post by slmu on 2014-03-14, 13:49

zuzana wrote:Wonderful post Shanti!  Thumbsup 

I was so glad they turned it light hearted immediately ....he left out all the other things Ishu said but picked on the word 'short' and he promptly transfereed his ego feelings to Mihir..he is getting into big trouble  ROFL 

yes food for thought "sirf ruhi ke liye???"  nty 


Actually, if they had kept it serious it would not have worked.. making it lighthearted was genius.. he was so shocked she called him short.... and the shoe salesman, his wife ran away with a tall man  hppy

Sirf Ruhi ke liye looks unlikely soon.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: What's height got to do with it?

Post by zuzana on 2014-03-14, 13:51

whats with the dressing up of moms by Dads...mere bachoan ke school mein aisa kabhi nahin dekha kyon? kyon ? kyon??  scratch

when the sales man said his biwiw bhaag gayi I remembered Ashok  hppy 

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: What's height got to do with it?

Post by slmu on 2014-03-14, 13:55

zuzana wrote:whats with the dressing up of moms by Dads...mere bachoan ke school mein aisa kabhi nahin dekha kyon? kyon ? kyon??  scratch

when the sales man said his biwiw bhaag gayi I remembered Ashok  hppy 

Arre, this is all nayi soch.. that's why hamare bachon ki school me aisa nahi tha  hppy 

Hi 5, I remembered Ashok too  ROFL  .. its surprising Raman didn't

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: What's height got to do with it?

Post by candy on 2014-03-14, 14:12

good point for a post shanthi.

Raman got a word short. now he won't sleep until he proves her wrong..
and the salesman part was hilarious. already Raman's ego was burning inside, unaware of it salesman added fire. thank god he dint remember the tall garbage sack , else we would have seen his dirty face in between this beautiful episode.

I thought Raman would start a verbal war with her. but he dint., he is learning to stay silent before her

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: What's height got to do with it?

Post by slmu on 2014-03-14, 14:15

candy wrote:good point for a post shanthi.

 Raman got a word short. now he won't sleep until he proves her wrong..
 and the salesman part was hilarious. already Raman's ego was burning inside, unaware of it salesman added fire. thank god he dint remember the tall garbage sack , else we would have seen his dirty face in between this beautiful episode.

 I thought Raman would start a verbal war with her. but he dint., he is learning to stay silent before her

I think everyone remembered Ashok apart from Raman  hppy 

Learning to stay silent  ROFL  bechara kaise din aagaye

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: What's height got to do with it?

Post by zuzana on 2014-03-14, 14:28

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:whats with the dressing up of moms by Dads...mere bachoan ke school mein aisa kabhi nahin dekha kyon? kyon ? kyon??  scratch

when the sales man said his biwiw bhaag gayi I remembered Ashok  hppy 

Arre, this is all nayi soch.. that's why hamare bachon ki school me aisa nahi tha  hppy 

Hi 5, I remembered Ashok too  ROFL  .. its surprising Raman didn't

thank God he didnt remember Ashok otherwise he would have been mad

Nayi soch..I am sure schools wont implement it  hppy 

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: What's height got to do with it?

Post by slmu on 2014-03-14, 14:30

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:whats with the dressing up of moms by Dads...mere bachoan ke school mein aisa kabhi nahin dekha kyon? kyon ? kyon??  scratch

when the sales man said his biwiw bhaag gayi I remembered Ashok  hppy 

Arre, this is all nayi soch.. that's why hamare bachon ki school me aisa nahi tha  hppy 

Hi 5, I remembered Ashok too  ROFL  .. its surprising Raman didn't

thank God he didnt remember Ashok otherwise he would have been mad

Nayi soch..I am sure schools wont implement it  hppy 

Yup such stuff only gets implemented in the serials ke school  hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: What's height got to do with it?

Post by zuzana on 2014-03-14, 14:39

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:whats with the dressing up of moms by Dads...mere bachoan ke school mein aisa kabhi nahin dekha kyon? kyon ? kyon??  scratch

when the sales man said his biwiw bhaag gayi I remembered Ashok  hppy 

Arre, this is all nayi soch.. that's why hamare bachon ki school me aisa nahi tha  hppy 

Hi 5, I remembered Ashok too  ROFL  .. its surprising Raman didn't

thank God he didnt remember Ashok otherwise he would have been mad

Nayi soch..I am sure schools wont implement it  hppy 

Yup such stuff only gets implemented in the serials ke school  hppy

Thank God the kids are saved  hppy 

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: What's height got to do with it?

Post by Maria J on 2014-03-14, 14:42

hppy  hppy

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: What's height got to do with it?

Post by slmu on 2014-03-14, 14:50

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:

Arre, this is all nayi soch.. that's why hamare bachon ki school me aisa nahi tha  hppy 

Hi 5, I remembered Ashok too  ROFL  .. its surprising Raman didn't

thank God he didnt remember Ashok otherwise he would have been mad

Nayi soch..I am sure schools wont implement it  hppy 

Yup such stuff only gets implemented in the serials ke school  hppy

Thank God the kids are saved  hppy 

 ROFL

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: What's height got to do with it?

Post by slmu on 2014-03-14, 14:50

Maria J wrote:hppy  hppy

 long hug

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: What's height got to do with it?

Post by monsi08 on 2014-03-14, 15:00

Sach mein.. kaun sa school hai ye ??

and wasnt her school different last time.. some Anand Niketan something... now its St Blossoms ??

And school mein bachche bhi 10 hi hain... mere bete ke section mein hi 40 hain and over all ek class mein 400... Imagine sabke baap unki mummiyon ko sajane baith gaye.. or sabki story sunne ko mile  Sleep

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 867
Join date : 2013-02-15
Age : 37
Location : Bangalore

Back to top Go down

Re: What's height got to do with it?

Post by slmu on 2014-03-14, 15:01

monsi08 wrote:Sach mein.. kaun sa school hai ye ??

and wasnt her school different last time.. some Anand Niketan something... now its St Blossoms ??

And school mein bachche bhi 10 hi hain... mere bete ke section mein hi 40 hain and over all ek class mein 400... Imagine sabke baap unki mummiyon ko sajane baith gaye.. or sabki story sunne ko mile  Sleep

 hppy  yaar Monsi, yeh logicwa kahaan se aagaya? all bloopers aside.. terrific episode

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: What's height got to do with it?

Post by anurao66 on 2014-03-14, 15:06

Shanthi
Great post and i just could not help laughing yesterday half way through the episode. Poor Raman and his hurt ego. I loved the scenes between Raman and Mihir also they adted so well.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9171
Join date : 2013-02-04
Age : 50
Location : Chennai

Back to top Go down

Re: What's height got to do with it?

Post by slmu on 2014-03-14, 15:08

anurao66 wrote:Shanthi
Great post and i just could not help laughing yesterday half way through the episode. Poor Raman and his hurt ego. I loved the scenes between Raman and Mihir also they adted so well.

Thanks Anu

Yes had to laugh .. such a terrific episode.. Raman latching onto the one word.

I think performances all around have been terrific

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: What's height got to do with it?

Post by anurao66 on 2014-03-14, 15:13

When i was young I was te tallest among my cousins and my male cousin never used to admit to he fact. Yesterday's episode made me remember those days

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9171
Join date : 2013-02-04
Age : 50
Location : Chennai

Back to top Go down

Re: What's height got to do with it?

Post by monsi08 on 2014-03-14, 15:14

that was a hilarious scene when Mihir and Raman compare their height  hppy

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 867
Join date : 2013-02-15
Age : 37
Location : Bangalore

Back to top Go down

Re: What's height got to do with it?

Post by anurao66 on 2014-03-14, 15:25

monsi08 wrote:that was a hilarious scene when Mihir and Raman compare their height  hppy
Monsi,
The dialogues also were so good. I liked Mihir planning something on Mihika. All round it was a terrific episode.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9171
Join date : 2013-02-04
Age : 50
Location : Chennai

Back to top Go down

Re: What's height got to do with it?

Post by monsi08 on 2014-03-14, 15:26

anurao66 wrote:
monsi08 wrote:that was a hilarious scene when Mihir and Raman compare their height  hppy
Monsi,
The dialogues also were so good. I liked Mihir planning something on Mihika. All round it was a terrific episode.
i have yet to watch it.. he hee... i have seen it only till the office scene of Mihir n Raman  hpee

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 867
Join date : 2013-02-15
Age : 37
Location : Bangalore

Back to top Go down

Re: What's height got to do with it?

Post by sameersaagar on 2014-03-14, 20:17

Rather Stupefying, that we may now get to see Raman move mountains in lieu of being called short    Twisted Evil

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2711
Join date : 2013-02-20
Location : Mumbai

Back to top Go down

Re: What's height got to do with it?

Post by slmu on 2014-03-15, 13:00

sameersaagar wrote:Rather Stupefying, that we may now get to see Raman move mountains in lieu of being called short    Twisted Evil

Ridiculous isn't it? the only thing he picked up on was the word short  hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: What's height got to do with it?

Post by sameersaagar on 2014-03-15, 16:18

slmu wrote:
sameersaagar wrote:Rather Stupefying, that we may now get to see Raman move mountains in lieu of being called short    Twisted Evil

Ridiculous isn't it? the only thing he picked up on was the word short  hppy
Raman Kumar like Raavan Kumar has only selective Hearing,  Wink

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2711
Join date : 2013-02-20
Location : Mumbai

Back to top Go down

Re: What's height got to do with it?

Post by slmu on 2014-03-15, 19:12

sameersaagar wrote:
slmu wrote:
sameersaagar wrote:Rather Stupefying, that we may now get to see Raman move mountains in lieu of being called short    Twisted Evil

Ridiculous isn't it? the only thing he picked up on was the word short  hppy
Raman Kumar like Raavan Kumar has only selective Hearing,  Wink

 hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: What's height got to do with it?

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:52


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum