Latest topics

Raman To Taunt Ishita For Her Irresponsible Behaviour In Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raman To Taunt Ishita For Her Irresponsible Behaviour In Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by candy on 2014-03-14, 13:37

In Star Plus Yeh Hai Mohabbatein next week,So after the tissue paper incident, basically Ishita is very cutely confused about Raman, she thinks he wants to get closer and she is nervous. She misunderstands different situations like Raman tells Ruhi to go sleep with Dadi today (as he has to make a presentation), but Ishita thinks he wants to spend some alone time. She gets scared by this and runs out to the hall to sleep.
Raman comes there too, she thinks he is coming near her and is very nervous but he had just come for his file. Next day, Raman is going to office, and she sees him smiling and waving to her (he is actually waving to someone else and Ishita thinks it is for her). Ishita is happily shocked what has happened to this guy, yesterday he was trying to get close (this is what she misunderstands), and today he is acting all caring.

Raman goes to Ishita’s clinic as his toothcap had come out, where they get into an argument and Ishita confronts him about the chits. Raman is zapped as he is not aware of them at all. Ishita shows him those chits, Raman is furious and he tells her that this handwriting is of Mihir.

Ishita now puts two & two together and tells Raman that this clearly says that Mihir still loves Mihika, then why the hell is he forcing him to meet Tondon’s sister. Why is he controlling Mihir’s life. He still loves my sister & therefore he should not force him for any other relationship. Raman denies that and says let;s hear this from Mihir itself. Raman, Ishita & mihir meets where when asked by Raman , Mihir couldn’t tell him upfront that he likes Mihika. Ishita is upset to see Mihir’s reaction.

In the night when Raman reaches home, he finds Ruhi crying for Ishita.

Initially he thinks that she must be late, then checks at Iyer house, but Ishita is nowhere to be found, her phone is still off. The whole of Iyers & Bhallas are very tensed. Raman gors out to find her, so does Romi who goes and screens the road, Raman calls up clinic but is told that Ishita left in the afternoon only. Everybody is worried. Its 3 am, Just when Raman was about to make a call to police , Ishita walks in. Raman looks at her and fires her that how could she be so irresponsible. How can she overlook her responsibility of Ruhi.

Everybody looks at Ishita for a reply but she very carelessly says that “I was upset about something and I just left… I needed some time….” Ishita refuses to give an explanation of where she was the whole night and all are shocked with her behavior.

Tellyexpress

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Raman To Taunt Ishita For Her Irresponsible Behaviour In Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by zuzana on 2014-03-14, 13:40

Pretty interesting..cant wait to see the MU betn them  hppy 

Thanks Candy  long hug 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Re: Raman To Taunt Ishita For Her Irresponsible Behaviour In Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-03-14, 13:43

Interesting... hpee 

Thanks candy

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-14, 13:46

Thanks Candy..  hpee  .. i guess we have to wait and see what tissue paper incident.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-03-14, 14:48

slmu wrote:Thanks Candy..  hpee  .. i guess we have to wait and see what tissue paper incident.

It might be Mihir and Mihika passing love notes thru tissue paper and ishu finds it instead  hppy 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-14, 14:51

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:Thanks Candy..  hpee  .. i guess we have to wait and see what tissue paper incident.

It might be Mihir and Mihika passing love notes thru tissue paper and ishu finds it instead  hppy 

Clap

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2014-03-14, 14:55

ufff... ye MUs peecha nahi chhodte !!

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-03-14, 15:54

Tfs

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-03-15, 13:07

my pleasure friends long hug

me too wondering wats that tissue paper incident?!

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-03-15, 13:10

monsi.. MU's are the boost for this show. not a episode moves without MU here.. yeh haI MU Mohabbatein !!
Clap

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 09:18

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum