Latest topics

Of female FELINES and K9s and a whole lot of “PARANTU”s #3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Of female FELINES and K9s and a whole lot of “PARANTU”s #3

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-03-14, 21:32

Link to Part 1
http://dhwani.mytvsoapforum.com/t36094-of-female-felines-and-k9s-and-a-whole-lot-of-parantus-1#160490
Link to Part 2
http://dhwani.mytvsoapforum.com/t36156-of-female-felines-and-k9s-and-a-whole-lot-of-parantus-2

Hello all!

I am here with the 3rd part of my series… so what do I talk about here? I had finished with Ruqs… and I had written about Jalal and his joblessness. So I am left with Maiyya Jodha Devi. I had been rather put off by her bhashans in the past. I was pleasantly surprised to see that the Dreaded Bhashans had been minimized for a few days  after the Sharifuddin Liberation Circus. But we were treated to  Bhashanofied or Godly/ Saintly acts.

Jodha courier service in the great Aziza Mazhar love story…

Jodha, assuager of the slave’s troubles.

Jodha, the harbinger of hope for the thousands of pampered women in the harem.

What the!

Now coming to the infernal elections; Jalal was a man ahead of his times. What the hell… he was ahead of even our times. We merely set aside seats for women in the general elections… Jalal conducted all female elections. Of the Females, By the Females, For the Females… sorry… several females and one Goddess! Still female nevertheless…

Kya sochi thi… elections ke bare mein… aur kya ho gaya!

I thought they will stretch the election track a bit more…

They will show us Moti designing flyers and notices, posters and things like that. The Rajvanshi maids will go about putting the posters up... handing out notices... organizing publicity functions... morchas... pad yatras... shouting slogans. Thank God! The Baandies don’t have their kids living with them. Otherwise, they would have showed us Jodha taking those little tykes with running noses in her lap and she would have cleaned their faces… Yuck!

Ruqs will be having her own campaign... and she has smartly planted Hoshiyar in Jodha's camp to leak strategies... so that she can plan her counter moves. She will also rig the polling booths that are set up in Hameeda's Hojra..

In spite of everything, Jodha will win... because she will be singing bhajans to Kanha Ji!!! Kanha Ji will make Rahim wants to pee. Now Rahim needs some illumination… You see, the toilets are all dark… there was no electricity in those days… even if there was, Kanha Ji could have engineered a power cut… so simple! Anyway, Rahim would come running into Jodha’s Hojra… and take the diya from Kanha Ji… Kanha Ji won’t mind… nek kaam ke liye jo hai! In his hurry to do susu, Rahim will run, tumble and the diya will fall on all those rigged votes that Hoshiyar has managed to gather for Ruqaiyya!

Chalo! Nothing of the sort happened! And they call it a TV show!

Instead we had Ruqs and Jodha Maiyya falling over each other to make the other win! Huh??? What the??? Ruqs at least was more honest of the two! She needed to get some more free time so that she could cosy up to Jalal. And she was not above planting Kanha Ji’s Moortis in several maids’ rooms. If she didn’t want to win, then why did she take such a risk? To make Jodha appear dishonest and underhand in Jalal’s eyes? Total failure, I tell you! But still, a girl’s got to do what a girl’s got to do! Ruqs has a goal and she is willing to go to any lengths to achieve it! Poor thing! She has trouble accepting her soutens as it is… but this particular one is a thorn in her side. Jodha had declared “Ghrina” on her Shehenshah… and now, that very Jodha is making sheep’s eyes at him? She feels that Jodha misled her… and then took advantage of her laxity.

Jodha Maiyya on the other hand is totally confused.

• She likes talking to Jalal.

• Sits with him for hours under the stars.

• Drinks poison to save his life.

• Has green smoke coming out of her ears whenever Jalal so much as glances at another woman.

Yet, she has no idea why it is so! She thinks it is her duty as a Rajvanshi wife to live and die for her husband- “Ghrina” can go take a hike, thank you very much! It is funny how the girl is so very self-centred even while in love! I will do it, because it is expected of me… because my way is the principled, mahaan Rajkumari’s way. My Bapu Sa’s shaan, My Amer’s culture, My people’s ways and traditions… ‘My’… ‘My’…‘My’…‘My’…‘My’…

As yet she has no inkling why she feels the way she does for Jalal. The differences between a Mughal of different faith and herself are so deeply entrenched in her that she cannot see beyond those differences. She cannot see, that Jalal is a man too… flesh and blood, heart and mind, body and soul…

Even though she does glimpse these, she forgets them soon enough. Half the time she lives in alt… social worker Jodha… sometimes it is water problem, sometimes it is slave trade, sometimes it is social reformation and Premi Milaap Abhiyaan… why? I have no issues with Jodha being Mahaan… but what irritates me the most is that evry single time she does something worthy, there are a lot of unemployed/ jobless people around… either “Awaam” or the female workforce of the harem to call out “Jodha Begum ki Jai” in flat monotonous voices! It almost sounds as if Moti had tutored them in secret to call put like that and those gormless idiots are merely parroting their lines!

For a while after the elections, as I have mentioned before, Jodha had suspended her bhashans.

Then she reverted back to Bhashans… I should have known… TV Goddesses never change their spots.

"Shehensha, hum aapse Ghrina kartey hai... Parantu... Aapkey saath Nain matak kartey rahengey... Paranthu Jab Aap paas ayengey, aapko Dhakka dengey.

Aapka korma banake Baagh ko khilaaney ki koshish karengey, parantu... aap key liye dawa banayengey aur uskey baad dua bhi karengey...

Jab aapkey paas koi kaam nahi hota siwaaye humarey aagey peechey ghoomney ki... tab hum aapko bhaav nahi dengey... parantu... jab aap snake-woman se fascinate ho jaaogey, toh hum aapkey sar khaaney aa tapkengey...

Jab aap humein bhaav nahi de rahe hote hain, tab hum aapkey peechey padengey... parantu... hum aapko bolenge nahi ki humaarey dil mein kya hai... "

This is what comes of not having enough to do. She starts finding things to do all by herself. Damn, Jalal, you should have kept her occupied. She shall then have harried only yourself… now she is eating the heads of all and sundry.

Not that it is a bad thing… All and Sundry invited her wholeheartedly to make a feast of their heads. And why not? After all… they had not much use for their heads. Don’t know about them… but Jalal certainly didn’t! Have any use for their heads whatsoever, I mean.

So what else did Queens do in those days? I hear, MUZ, Salim’s Mummy Jaan, was a shrewd businesswoman… It is also said that she had commissioned several architectural structures… I don’t know, I am not sure. The Emperor’s women also had some say in the general Administration… but how strong an influence they wielded on their spouses, especially in a polygamous milieu, I have no idea. But Mumtaz Mahal and Noor Jahan were famous for keeping their respective husbands under their strong control.

Jahangir and Shah Jahan were lattoo over their favourite wives… It must run in their blood… after all, Mumtaz Mahal was Noor Jahan’s niece. As far as I know, Akbar was a totally different kettle of fish. Though he was said to consider Ruqaiyya his favourite… and he also treated MUZ and Salima Begum with reference, he never allowed any of his wives to mess with him to extreme effect.

[size=14.66]But what do we see here? Jalal turns hen-witted every time when faced with “Jodha Begum”! URGH![/size]

Last edited by sonshine487 on 2014-03-17, 19:45; edited 3 times in total

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Of female FELINES and K9s and a whole lot of “PARANTU”s #3

Post by JAISMINE on 2014-03-16, 12:56

haste haste mere pet mei dard ho gaya......these female feelings n thoughts...ufff ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL 

BTW are u kapil sharma's relative....coz reading this post was similar to watching comedy nights... Thumbsup  Thumbsup

JAISMINE
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-03-16, 16:53

JAISMINE wrote:haste haste mere pet mei dard ho gaya......these female feelings n thoughts...ufff ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL 

BTW are u kapil sharma's relative....coz reading this post was similar to watching comedy nights... Thumbsup  Thumbsup

hppy 
Well, I never could take Ekta Maiyya seriously... even if it is a historical
Glad  you enjoyed it

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-03-16, 18:02

Apppuse what a post !  hppy hppy 

kanha will want rahim to pee  ROFL ROFL ROFL ...You need to become part of CBs ..kya connection hai...  Clap 

Jallu is precedently  hppy ...he is look todays complete hubby..agar ghar mein sukh shanti chahta ho toh biwi ke baat maan lo  hppy 

What a character assasination of Jodha...she is known to be intelligent in all things except love...why do we get such stupid heroines...  Twisted Evil 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-03-17, 08:02

Thanks Zu
It is sad to see Jalal so enamored of Jo
Yeah, he is in love, and though I agree that love is blind, deaf and foolish, it can't be dumb as well, can it?

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-03-17, 08:34

Appu,

Another gem of a post from you and you described Jodha's character to the Tee. hppy 

I really enjoyed reading you so much.Looking forward to more posts.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-03-17, 10:49

Was rofling read ur post ROFL ROFL

Wat all you have imagined for this elections!?! Flyers and notices ROFL For the women, by the women, of the women hppy

very hilarious post explaining Jo behaviour.! Jo's dialogue was awesome.. Enjoyed reading ur post.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-03-17, 19:36

zuzana wrote:Apppuse what a post !  hppy hppy 

kanha will want rahim to pee  ROFL ROFL ROFL ...You need to become part of CBs  ..kya connection hai...  Clap 

Jallu is precedently  hppy ...he is look todays complete hubby..agar ghar mein sukh shanti chahta ho toh biwi ke baat maan lo  hppy 

What a character assasination of Jodha...she is known to be intelligent in all things except love...why do we get such stupid heroines...  Twisted Evil 

Do NOT for a moment think that I feel for Jallu Miya! Serves him right for getting married to more than one female at a time... and to top it he went and chose the most stubborn, jealous and possessive pack of females ever to graze the earth!
Oh! jodha knows it is love from Jalal's side...and she knows she feels fo him too... but she is just too stubborn for one thing and too scared for another... scared she will loose face if she admits to having fallen for Jallu after all her Ghrina speeches

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-03-17, 19:37

anurao66 wrote:Appu,

Another gem of a post from you and you described Jodha's character to the Tee. hppy 

I really enjoyed reading you so much.Looking forward to more posts.

Thanks, Anu
But this the last of the series   "The Parantu Series"
 hppy

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-03-17, 19:38

candy wrote:Was rofling read ur post ROFLROFL

Wat all you have imagined for this elections!?!   Flyers and notices ROFL For the women, by the women, of the women hppy

very hilarious post explaining  Jo behaviour.!  Jo's dialogue was awesome.. Enjoyed reading ur post.  

Thanks, Candy!
 hpee

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-03-17, 19:46

links to parts 1 & 2 added

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down