Latest topics

Zindagi Gulzar Hai, My Thoughts on episode 18, dt 29 March 2013558

Zindagi Gulzar Hai, My Thoughts on episode 18, dt 29 March 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zindagi Gulzar Hai, My Thoughts on episode 18, dt 29 March 2013

Post by Jhalak29 on 2013-03-30, 02:37

Badhayian ji badhayian shadi ki Mubarakbad to all who hv been with Zaroon & Kashaf and their story,,,, I hv to confess I hv been literally been impatient for the week to run so that I get to watch the episode.... N boy I njoied it thoroughly

The episode started with zaroon mother still trying to show him the truth n he was as determined as he is always I hv liked this stubbornness sometimes and then the phone call abt the moon, for me it was one of most realistic scene agn and the way kashaf had her thoughts in her mind left me smiling .... Zaroon was trying to talk neutral n know kashaf as its a unthreaded territory for both of hem but kashaf n her thoughts haila!!!

The talk between Murtaza sahib n his begum once agn bought a realistic face of women who compete for the attention of husband, until now Nigar had always enjoyed his favours but now due to her hardwork rafia is gaining the adimration of her own husband n Nigar is insecure.... Applause for the director the way they showed Osama's reaction... I almost squeeled in happiness, the way he had moved on was a shock to all of us so when he got a shock I was more than happy, Zaroon's chilled response was cherry on the top . I can understand kashaf insecurity when she tells rafia abt her fears in trying to understand the difference between them, the fear of unknown is one of the biggest for humankind and kashaf is no diff but as a mother I salute rafia for so honest abt her self with her daughter she very simply excepts. Her flaws or weakness an tells her daughter that she is better equipped than the mother but still marriage requires a bigger strength that is of compromising n she wants her daughter to be honest when she is there

Kashaf in the bride attire looked a pleasant sight for the sore eyes finally she was genuinely smiling ,,,

The whole bedroom scene was hilarious n poignant at the same time, I loved the nervous Zaroon, who was clumsy and unsure and a unreacting kashaf with her facade of being cool at a time when she is equally nervous like him, the whole personal thoughts in ther sub conscious was an added masala to a nice fruit salad,,,, Fawad had nailed it perfectly...

I loved the whole romance part but I loved more the words from kashaf which held a world in them, the way she says, for me too this relation is imp and is scared too, I will try my best to go with it roses or no roses, rings or no rings...... He still looks at her n for a min I felt is Zaroon a escapist who jus ignores the ugly reality, I for once would hv liked him to pause n think abt kashaf's words.... Or try to find the reason for it atleast....

Kashaf the ever realistic n practical could never take dreams n rosy things with ease n they hv shown that perfectly, loved the whole added meaning...

The interactions between kashaf's family n Zaroon are once agn delving the dynamics of the big step Zaroon has taken n it felt he actually hadn't measured the depth of the understanding he would require to bridge these but at the same time he looked confident enough to cross it.... N lovely dreamy look on his face n kashaf's face was a treat for me

Applause for whole ZGH team for capturing it so wonderfully for me one scene stood out completely was when Murtaza visits kashaf n gvs blessings, the whole family is scared that kashaf mite jus snub him, like she always does and Zaroon is unaware of the fact so the lingering impact was beautifully captured

I am happy with what I got you share ur thoughts too

Jhalak29
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Re: Zindagi Gulzar Hai, My Thoughts on episode 18, dt 29 March 2013

Post by borreg on 2013-03-30, 06:40

Lovely review just as the episode Group Hug i am in love with them. Cannot wait for next week

borreg
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by hkrajan on 2013-03-30, 07:17

:) agree jhalak wat is not there to like about todays epi...i can watch again nd again
lovdd the after marriage momeny.kasaf was looking so pretty .u knw i like zaroon moms too
m so gonna wstch yhis again
thank u sweets for ur review

hkrajan
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by supna9 on 2013-03-30, 12:31

Reswa Reswa.... Jhalak welcome backwa backwa..I couldn't watch whole epi due to power shortage so ll watch it later n ll comment n write my thought....

supna9
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-03-30, 13:37

Loved reading u :)

Murtaza seems to have no shame.. Why is he here afterall he left Kashaf and her family na?

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-03-30, 15:29

Loved the review Jhalak........its an icing on the cake(fabulous episode)

Thumbsup

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha on 2013-03-30, 16:33

Jhalswa .. Loved ur analysis.. (Awesome episode with the realistic situation. No more dramatical (that is the best ). Fawad and Kasaf nailed .... Thumbsup

Samantha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-03-31, 10:05

totally agree you with loved the episode scenes are brilliant i am gone watch it again :) Thank you for lovely

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-03-31, 10:20

Jhaak,

I finally got to see the episode. Yes, as always your review for the week was brilliant. You have taken care to read the situation and the characters of Zaroon and Kasaf.
The after marriage scene was shown beautifully. I hope he really stands by what he promised her as there will be some differences of opinion.

Kasaf's father is a true opportunist and I wonder why he was not present at the wedding.
Zaroon's mother will prove to be a thorn in Kasaf's side because she does not like such an alliance.

The terrible message is the indication of Assmara entering to create trouble for the couple.

These are my views.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum