Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - New Promo - 16 March

Post by zuzana on 2014-03-17, 14:42

sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

yes it will be.. Mihir has to be firm and say Mihika or no one.. otherwise Raman will just override him

Raman doesnt object to mihir marrying, its just mihir marrying mihika that he objects to..Is that because mihir loves her and raman is against love after shagun???

Sarra I think now Raman might not object so much to Mimi marriage as before..I think he is teasing Ishu by bringing Trisha's alliance ..tit for tat

I saw a video where he was having a video chat wit someone and agreeing to introduce mihir to a girl and get them married...It did not seem like a joke but that he was serious...Wat tit for tat?

I felt the whole thing his talking with Tandon was more to irritate Ishu...he isnt figuring out Mihir's or Mihikas feelings at all here..its all about mocking Ishu ....I guess he will realise his mistake but I seriously dont think he will ask Mihir to forget Mihika this time around....and with the tissue papers Mihir is writing to Mihika he must realise his love for her....otherwise Ramans character would go for a toss

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-03-17, 14:44

sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:I think this time they are aiming at making Ishu see the good side of Raman...like he will bring in Trisha and then abt marriage and then suddenly Raman asks Mihir to marry Mihika and so Ishu gets impressed...the whole Mimi track is for advantage of Ishra  Rolling Eyes

Hai yo that's convoluted...It would b easier to get goons to beat him up again and again Or ishita so he could save her again and again...And also remember shaadi ke side effects...But isn't the girl related to or knows ramans client in london and he is the one that askd?? He wouldnt jeopardize a business relationship by doing all that...

thats true he isnt figuring out anything here in his fight with Ishu..nor Mihirs nor Trishas nor tandons

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-17, 14:44

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Raman doesnt object to mihir marrying, its just mihir marrying mihika that he objects to..Is that because mihir loves her and raman is against love after shagun???

Sarra I think now Raman might not object so much to Mimi marriage as before..I think he is teasing Ishu by bringing Trisha's alliance ..tit for tat

I saw a video where he was having a video chat wit someone and agreeing to introduce mihir to a girl and get them married...It did not seem like a joke but that he was serious...Wat tit for tat?

No it wasn't a joke... it was serious.. Mrs. Tandon asked him to get her sis in law introduced to Mihir

At least they will understand love...Depending on how far this goes...

By the way wat happened to rumi and his wanting mihika and trying to sabotage their relationship...Cant remember reading anything further in the WU about his efforts...Has he forgotten? Or given up?

Last edited by sarra0 on 2014-03-17, 14:45; edited 1 time in total

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-03-17, 14:45

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

No i think its because first he didnt want an alliance with the Iyers.. now he probably doesn't want another one.. but you could be right... it probably because he is against love .. he said something like that to Ishu last week

So he is thinking wit his ego...At that point in time when the relationship was first bought up I can c his point they didnt get on wit the iyers...Now its a bit different...Also mihir and mihika wont live wit them...The more interesting thing would b that raman and shagun had an arranged marriage, he then fell in love..And this is wat happened to him...No guarantee that a non arranged marriage wont break u or your heart...

I thought Raman and Shagun had an arranged marriage.. didnt they?

was it mentioned..I think I have missed this then

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-17, 14:45

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

No i think its because first he didnt want an alliance with the Iyers.. now he probably doesn't want another one.. but you could be right... it probably because he is against love .. he said something like that to Ishu last week

So he is thinking wit his ego...At that point in time when the relationship was first bought up I can c his point they didnt get on wit the iyers...Now its a bit different...Also mihir and mihika wont live wit them...The more interesting thing would b that raman and shagun had an arranged marriage, he then fell in love..And this is wat happened to him...No guarantee that a non arranged marriage wont break u or your heart...

Yeah they did...That's y I was saying that he has forgotten that a arranged marriage does not mean u wont get hurt...Cause he is proof no guarantee in life

Yes.. he is now looking at marriages as deals... no room for love.. another thing for our SP bahu to fix  Rolling Eyes

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-17, 14:46

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:

No it wasn't a joke... it was serious.. Mrs. Tandon asked him to get her sis in law introduced to Mihir

By the way wat happened to rumi and his wanting mihika and trying to sabotage their relationship...Cant remember reading anything further in the WU about his efforts...Has he forgotten? Or given up?

Well no he hasn't .. he does still eye her and hit upon her when they come face to face... but Romi hasn't made a move.. not sure why?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-17, 14:47

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

I think he first sees her through a group a people and they seem to be discussing marriage right?.. in flashbacks?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2014-03-17, 14:48

she is gonna help Simi and so Raman will finally soften towards her ? Is that whats happening over here ?

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-17, 14:49

monsi08 wrote:she is gonna help Simi and so Raman will finally soften towards her ? Is that whats happening over here ?

Not sure yet Monsi..

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-17, 14:50

zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

I felt the whole thing his talking with Tandon was more to irritate Ishu...he isnt figuring out Mihir's or Mihikas feelings at all here..its all about mocking Ishu ....I guess he will realise his mistake but I seriously dont think he will ask Mihir to forget Mihika this time around....and with the tissue papers Mihir is writing to Mihika he must realise his love for her....otherwise Ramans character would go for a toss

I didnt take it as mockin ishita here...

whereas i think raman ignoring the tissue and love fits the character...He doesnt believe in love or goodness...And he thinks feelings can b ignored suppressed...Until he is told or shown differently he will stick wit his view point...He is stubborn...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-17, 14:53

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Yeah they did...That's y I was saying that he has forgotten that a arranged marriage does not mean u wont get hurt...Cause he is proof no guarantee in life

Yes.. he is now looking at marriages as deals... no room for love.. another thing for our SP bahu to fix  Rolling Eyes

And he has forgotten not all deals r successful or completed...This bahu and this show has been a bit differently handled up to now for the most part...Ill give them the benefit of doubt for now before bringing out  Bang 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2014-03-17, 14:54

slmu wrote:
monsi08 wrote:she is gonna help Simi and so Raman will finally soften towards her ? Is that whats happening over here ?

Not sure yet Monsi..
oh... i thot i missed some epi...
maine andhere mein teer chala diya  Clap

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-03-17, 14:54

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

I think he first sees her through a group a people and they seem to be discussing marriage right?.. in flashbacks?

oh yeah now I get it..they had been arranged

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-17, 14:56

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

And he has forgotten not all deals r successful or completed...This bahu and this show has been a bit differently handled up to now for the most part...Ill give them the benefit of doubt for now before bringing out  Bang 

I hope its not a typical bahu fixing problems .. she can fix Simmi etc.. but not Raman and herself... i would like that to be handled differently

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-17, 14:56

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

Yeah it has been said...Thou imagine shagun choosing someone like raman was then  hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-03-17, 14:56

sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:

whereas i think raman ignoring the tissue and love fits the character...He doesnt believe in love or goodness...And he thinks feelings can b ignored suppressed...Until he is told or shown differently he will stick wit his view point...He is stubborn...

Lets wait and see how it goes...I somehow feel he isnt talking actually what he feels...andhar se he is still the same old innocent sweet Raman

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-17, 14:59

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

I hope its not a typical bahu fixing problems .. she can fix Simmi etc.. but not Raman and herself... i would like that to be handled differently

Raman and her could b fixed along wit her fixing everyone else...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2014-03-17, 14:59

sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Yeah it has been said...Thou imagine shagun choosing someone like raman was then  hppy 

If it was arranged... then where are shagun's parents or family ? Are they not feeling mortified by their daughter having a live in relation despite having 2 kids with Raman ?

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2014-03-17, 15:00

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

Another Tulsi Maiyya in making from Kekta  Evil or Very Mad

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-17, 15:00

monsi08 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:

If it was arranged... then where are shagun's parents or family ? Are they not feeling mortified by their daughter having a live in relation despite having 2 kids with Raman ?

Raman did say that he severed relations with her family once she left.. that maybe the reason that they are not around.

In the book, Mihir is Shagun's brother.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-17, 15:00

zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Lets wait and see how it goes...I somehow feel he isnt talking actually what he feels...andhar se he is still the same old innocent sweet Raman

Well she has made him change in things...Who knows the melting has started to revert him back to the innocent bacha he was...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-17, 15:01

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

Hmm yes

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-17, 15:02

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

No it wasn't a joke... it was serious.. Mrs. Tandon asked him to get her sis in ldaw introduced to Mihir

Well no he hasn't .. he does still eye her and hit upon her when they come face to face... but Romi hasn't made a move.. not sure why?

Maybe the incident wit the video sacred him from doing something more drastic...Or the cvs have forgotten...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2014-03-17, 15:03

slmu wrote:
monsi08 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:

Raman did say that he severed relations with her family once she left.. that maybe the reason that they are not around.

what book ?

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-17, 15:04

monsi08 wrote:
slmu wrote:
monsi08 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

what book ?

Custody.. the novel the show is based on

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 16:18

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next