Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - New Promo - 16 March

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-17, 15:05

monsi08 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:

I thought Raman and Shagun had an arranged marriage.. didnt they?

was it mentioned..I think I have missed this then

Yeah it has been said...Thou imagine shagun choosing someone like raman was then  hppy 

If it was arranged... then where are shagun's parents or family ? Are they not feeling mortified by their daughter having a live in relation despite having 2 kids with Raman ?

They were probably relieved at dumping her off on someone else...Who knows they could have broken relations wit her when she moved in wit her lover...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-17, 15:05

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

No it wasn't a joke... it was serious.. Mrs. Tandon asked him to get her sis in ldaw introduced to Mihir

At least they will understand love...Depending on how far this goes...

By the way wat happened to rumi and his wanting mihika and trying to sabotage their relationship...Cant remember reading anything further in the WU about his efforts...Has he forgotten? Or given up?

Well no he hasn't .. he does still eye her and hit upon her when they come face to face... but Romi hasn't made a move.. not sure why?

Maybe the incident wit the video sacred him from doing something more drastic...Or the cvs have forgotten...

Or maybe he will do something if and when Mimi marriage is actually fixed?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-17, 15:07

slmu wrote:
monsi08 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:

Yeah it has been said...Thou imagine shagun choosing someone like raman was then  hppy 

If it was arranged... then where are shagun's parents or family ? Are they not feeling mortified by their daughter having a live in relation despite having 2 kids with Raman ?

Raman did say that he severed relations with her family once she left.. that maybe the reason that they are not around.

In the book, Mihir is Shagun's brother.

I had read that in the book mihir was shagun brother but has there been mention of that in the show or r they just meant to b friends? At least as shagun brother u can understand the fierce loyalty deference etc that mihir shows...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-03-17, 15:08

slmu wrote:
monsi08 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:

Raman did say that he severed relations with her family once she left.. that maybe the reason that they are not around.

Shocked  I didnt know Mihir too was part of the book

so even Mihika and others are in the book as characters? simmi, romi ??

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-17, 15:09

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

At least they will understand love...Depending on how far this goes...

By the way wat happened to rumi and his wanting mihika and trying to sabotage their relationship...Cant remember reading anything further in the WU about his efforts...Has he forgotten? Or given up?

Well no he hasn't .. he does still eye her and hit upon her when they come face to face... but Romi hasn't made a move.. not sure why?

Maybe the incident wit the video sacred him from doing something more drastic...Or the cvs have forgotten...

Or maybe he will do something if and when Mimi marriage is actually fixed?

probably...They need twists and turns...Thou he is another one not thinking right...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-17, 15:10

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
monsi08 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Shocked  I didnt know Mihir too was part of the book

so even Mihika and others are in the book as characters? simmi, romi ??

Don't know.. haven't read the book

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-17, 15:11

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
monsi08 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

I had read that in the book mihir was shagun brother but has there been mention of that in the show or r they just meant to b friends? At least as shagun brother u can understand the fierce loyalty deference  etc that mihir shows...

Sarra, they did have that shot during the award ceremony of Mihir and Shagun standing by their cars and looking at each other..

And also, Raman tells his lawyer that he is not in touch with any of Shagun's family except one.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-17, 15:27

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
monsi08 wrote:

I had read that in the book mihir was shagun brother but has there been mention of that in the show or r they just meant to b friends? At least as shagun brother u can understand the fierce loyalty deference  etc that mihir shows...

Sarra, they did have that shot during the award ceremony of Mihir and Shagun standing by their cars and looking at each other..

And also, Raman tells his lawyer that he is not in touch with any of Shagun's family except one.

So it could b mihir then...It would make sense...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-03-17, 15:31

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

how come I missed all this...do u mean to say Mihir in the show also is Shaguns bro  Shocked Shocked Shocked 

God that makes things complicated...Mihir wants to compensate for his sisters deeds  Scared 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-17, 15:32

zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

how come I missed all this...do u mean to say Mihir in the show also is Shaguns bro  Shocked Shocked Shocked 

God that makes things complicated...Mihir wants to compensate for his sisters deeds  Scared 

Mihir probably does yes.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-17, 15:33

zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Zu nothing in the show has explicitly said that shagun and mihir r brother sister...Just a few things have hinted at it...But yeah that would make mihir stance more undertstandable...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-03-17, 16:58

slmu wrote:Anu, did you watch yesterday? Apshagun are back
Shanthi

I was out on Saturday so I caught the episode today. That Ashok is such a cheepo to use that Adi and Shagun is even worse to allow it. Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Bang  Bang  Bang

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-03-17, 21:29

sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

Zu nothing in the show has explicitly said that shagun and mihir r brother sister...Just a few things have hinted at it...But yeah that would make mihir stance more undertstandable...

if he is really her bro what a contrast

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 00:17

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum