Latest topics

Review of Qubool Hai 14-3-14

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-03-17, 14:03

Hello,

Haider is showing his true colours to Humeira. I felt sorry for Humeira. She was hoping that now everything in her life will be sorted. The last thing she might have expected was Haider being so rude and inconsiderate. The way their relationship started and how Haider’s plan to take revenge was shown I always thought I wouldn’t sympathise much with Humeira and would have sided Haider. But at present all I feel is anger for Haider and I can’t understand his POV to carry on with this revenge.

Farhan can’t stop flirting with Khushboo despite having doubt on her and poor Sameera is all filled with jealousy. Sameera must be feeling the helplessness Nikhat might have felt when Farhan used to always chant Sameera this Sameera that with Nikhat. Well I’m happy that Nikhat has Badi bi and Najma nearby to save her somehow from being exposed. I’m sure Sameera will lose this time around too.

Tanveer again fell in Zoya’s trap but she is not one to be broken this easily. She will surely strike back. Nowadays Zoya’s plans are being more entertaining than Razia’s. I’m waiting to see if Razia will enter the equation. I would love to see Razia joining hands with Zoya for atleast one mission. But that doesn’t mean I want Zoya to forgive Razia. I want Gafoor – Razia to be punished.

Thank you for reading my thoughts.  

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Re: Review of Qubool Hai 14-3-14

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-03-17, 14:10

awesome maria
i agree with you poor humiera haider has done very wrong with humiera...haider wants to take revenge from gafor nd razia then why humiera is pissing in between them...but now humiera will think that she was ok without haider....

and yes tanveer again traped by zoya but she will do something really khatarnak because she knows these things better than razia

again loved reading you maria

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-03-17, 14:17

cutie pai :-) wrote:awesome maria
i agree with you poor humiera haider has done very wrong with humiera...haider wants to take revenge from gafor nd razia then why humiera is pissing in between them...but now humiera will think that she was ok without haider....

and yes tanveer again traped by zoya but she will do something really khatarnak because she knows these things better than razia

again loved reading you maria
 long hug Jenny... true about Tanveer's pay back.. she is not one to take it lightly.. will be funny nevertheless as this time what ever she does she will fail  Twisted Evil

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-17, 14:20

Nice post Maria, I havnt seen fridays episode but I have no symphaty wit humaira...Her actions, her behaviour...Just generally her character has become so annoying that I couldnt care less...

Wat did billo rani fall into this time?

Nikhat has to b very careful...But at least dadi knows now so experience at this sort of thing...Farhaan seems to like the ladies...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-03-17, 14:28

sarra0 wrote:Nice post Maria, I havnt seen fridays episode but I have no symphaty wit humaira...Her actions, her behaviour...Just generally her character has become so annoying that I couldnt care less...

Nikhat has to b very careful...But at least dadi knows now so experience at this sort of thing...Farhaan seems to like the ladies...
 long hug Sarra..

I agree that Humeira brought this onto herself but still Haider is being mean for no reason too.. What has Humeira done to him that he is punishing her..  Bang 

Zoya has cut Billo rani's hair and she is looking quiet weird.. Zoya even embarassed her in front of the entire family..

Nikhat should be careful and with Badi bi and Najma on her side I think she will be saved..  hpee

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-03-17, 15:20

agree maria
maybe she will not fail because she is a great player

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-17, 15:20

Maria J wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Nice post Maria, I havnt seen fridays episode but I have no symphaty wit humaira...Her actions, her behaviour...Just generally her character has become so annoying that I couldnt care less...

long hug Sarra..

I agree that Humeira brought this onto herself but still Haider is being mean for no reason too.. What has Humeira done to him that he is punishing her..  Bang 

Zoya has cut Billo rani's hair and she is looking quiet weird.. Zoya even embarassed her in front of the entire family..

Nikhat should be careful and with Badi bi and Najma on her side I think she will be saved..  hpee

Emphatisin wit a character is wat u need to feel for them...unfortunately they way they took humaira character forward means I dont have any wit her..And I couldnt care less except for the part where I would b tortured having to sit through the lame scenes...They could kill her and I would b relieved...

Ah thanks...I remember the pre cap now from thursdays episode...Acha so that was real and she her hair  hppy u go zoya...Though these antics r like two school girls fighting...Where is the clever intelligent plan to find out who her father is...

Yeah I think nikhat will b rescued when she needs to b...I am just hoping that the family finally gets the comeuppance they deserve...Where has imran disappeared to...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-03-17, 17:35

loved reading ur review Maria..

I can never feel bad of humeira.. the character was made so.. an hasty decision always goes waste.. she herself jumped into the pit ..

and yes.. Sameera is going to loose this time., najma will come inside !
as sarra asked I too wonder where is this Imran ?!?

tanveer is gonna definitely give a big pay back for Zoya for his activities., she should be even more concern to find her dad instead of troubling her..

they give such off - track fun to drag ..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Haider POV

Post by vintage on 2014-03-17, 17:43

Nice post.Haider wants to torture humeira bcoz he wants to punish razia and gaffor.when a person's child suffers he suffers more.that's why haider is using humeira.
Haider did'nt reprimand humera when she insulted zoya.i thunk he should have stood up for his sister.
i think zoya will ask haider to stop ill treating humera since she considers her as her sister

vintage

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-03-17, 17:47

hi vintage
you are right haider should stand for zoya
whenever i see humiera's behaviour towards zoya i had a hope that haider will stand for zoya but no i think he is not doing so i nfront of everyone

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-03-17, 18:00

hi vintage.. agree with you tat Zoya will be the one who will make haIder to have good terms with humera . but long way to go yaar.

coz even if Zoya comes to enquire anything, this ego filled humera will stop her staying this is their prob she needn't interfere.. so, it takes time for Zoya to give a clear solution for this.

and I think, haIder doesn't stand for Zoya before everyone Tats because he doesn't want to make situations even more worse for Zoya. for he supports her then all vamps Der would say all because of Zoya.

so may be for tat he is silent .

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-17, 18:02

Thanks for the lovely post Maria ....
 hpee long hug 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-03-17, 18:04

Ria

I agree with you that Haider should not treat Humeria like that. I do hope he is taught a lesson as to not to play with the feelings of innocent people. Zoya should teach all the three a good lesson but not joining with Razia. She has caused too much trouble and should be taught a severe lesson.

I loved your review and by the way have not seen the episode just your review.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-03-17, 18:59

sarra0 wrote:
Maria J wrote:

long hug Sarra..

Emphatisin wit a character is wat u need to feel for them...unfortunately they way they took humaira character forward means I dont have any wit her..And I couldnt care less except for the part where I would b tortured having to sit through the lame scenes...They could kill her and I would b relieved...

Ah thanks...I remember the pre cap now from thursdays episode...Acha so that was real and she her hair  hppy u go zoya...Though these antics r like two school girls fighting...Where is the clever intelligent plan to find out who her father is...

Yeah I think nikhat will b rescued when she needs to b...I am just hoping that the family finally gets the comeuppance they deserve...Where has imran disappeared to...
Humeira's character has been butchered and so yes I wouldn't care too if she is dead and we don't have to see her scenes.. But watching her sometimes makes me remember the hug with Ayan.. Oh such a nice scene that was.. Zoya and intelligent plans don't gell na  hppy  hppy Imran has been missing for a while now.. Looks like it's another character which has just dissapeared Bang

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-03-17, 19:06

candy wrote:loved reading ur review Maria..

I can never feel bad of humeira.. the character was made so.. an hasty decision always goes waste.. she herself jumped into the pit ..

and yes.. Sameera is going to loose this time., najma will come inside !
 as sarra asked I too wonder where is this Imran ?!?

tanveer is gonna definitely give a big pay back for Zoya for his activities., she should be even more concern to find her dad instead of troubling her..

they give such off - track fun to drag ..  
Thank u Candy.. Ya normally even I wouldn't care about Humeira.. but I don't know somehow seeing her this time reminded me of the hug scene with Ayan. I loved that scene and couldn't help feeling sad. 

How will Sameera loose if Najma comes inside?? Do explain.. Imran is probably another character that has disappeared..  Bang 

Zoya is trying to irritate Tanveer so as to get Tanveer to reveal about the identity of her dad.

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-03-17, 19:11

vintage wrote:Nice post.Haider wants to torture humeira bcoz he wants to punish razia and gaffor.when a person's child suffers he suffers more.that's why haider is using humeira.
Haider did'nt reprimand humera when she insulted zoya.i thunk he should have stood up for his sister.
i think zoya will ask haider to stop ill treating humera since she considers her as her sister
Hi Vintage  long hug 

Thank u.. I know that Haider is using Humeira to cause suffering to Gafoor.. but still he knows Zoya considers Humeira as her sister and he had come to know about Zoya being his sister before the marriage. So I had expected Haider to drop the plan of torturing Humeira..  Embarassed 

I know I also wanted Haider to reprimand Humeira for insulting Zoya. 

Zoya will never know about Haider ill treating Humeira..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-03-17, 19:12

--sumana13-- wrote:Thanks for the lovely post  Maria ....
 hpee long hug 
Thank u Manu..  long hug  long hug

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-03-17, 19:13

anurao66 wrote:Ria

I agree with you that Haider should not treat Humeria like that. I do hope he is taught a lesson as to not to play with the feelings of innocent people. Zoya should teach all the three a good lesson but not joining with Razia. She has caused too much trouble and should be taught a severe lesson.

I loved your review and by the way have not seen the episode just your review.
Anu  long hug 

I agree Zoya will teach all the 3 vamps a lesson..  hpee

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-03-17, 19:54

Maria ....
if najma comes inside the home , this hypnotism session will get distracted na., she knew the room where nikhat is, so she will try to go there to stop her from speaking something. so Sameera will loose na. !! Tats Wat I told

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-03-19, 13:34

candy wrote:Maria ....
if najma comes inside the home , this hypnotism session will get distracted na., she knew  the room where nikhat is, so she will try to go there to stop her from speaking something. so Sameera will loose na. !! Tats Wat I told
oo ok

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 09:15

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum