Latest topics

TOi : TV actor Paridhi shares what Holi means to her

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TOi : TV actor Paridhi shares what Holi means to her

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-17, 15:48

Paridhi Sharma: Paridhi shared, "As a woman I strongly feel that it is of utmost importance to ensure that on this day of colours and merry-making, we look into the safety of women around us. There are many cases of harassment and eve-teasing around Holi, and it is important to be aware of people around you and report any instances of misbehaviour. There are many who do not like to play Holi and as mature people, we should know where to draw a line and not force someone. I wish all of you a happy and safe Holi."

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: TOi : TV actor Paridhi shares what Holi means to her

Post by KB on 2014-03-17, 18:32

--sumana13-- wrote:

Paridhi Sharma: Paridhi shared, "As a woman I strongly feel that it is of utmost importance to ensure that on this day of colours and merry-making, we look into the safety of women around us. There are many cases of harassment and eve-teasing around Holi, and it is important to be aware of people around you and report any instances of misbehaviour. There are many who do not like to play Holi and as mature people, we should know where to draw a line and not force someone. I wish all of you a happy and safe Holi."
oo teri, ye toh real life mein bhi bhashan deti hai.......................jokes apart.. hpee  hpee
feeling sorry 4 tanmay & rajat....... Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

KB
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum