Latest topics

Slok -stepson??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Slok -stepson??

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-03-17, 22:21

Is NA a part of Aditi's plan? He is just opposite of what he says...He always blabber abt uniting Slok-Astha but cud be playing games to separate them

Sumtimes I get a doubt that NA doesnt want Slok's happiness....

He created problems between Slok-Swathi, Anjali-Slok....can a father do this to a son...If he was really concerned abt his son's happiness he wud have never done that

Slok may be NA's stepson and owner of all property...so NA wanna be n his gud terms and made Slok dependable n him

Was thinking in a different angle.....even I knw our cv's r gonna give sum cliched tracks

share ur view n this hpee 

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Slok -stepson??

Post by slmu on 2014-03-17, 22:26

Anu, very nice..  hpee 

If Shlok is owner it would make sense as to why NA makes Anjali appear as baddie to him.. 

Different angle.. but very interesting.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-03-17, 22:29

slmu wrote:Anu, very nice..  hpee 

If Shlok is owner it would make sense as to why NA makes Anjali appear as baddie to him.. 

Anjali may be keeping silence becoz she doesnt want Slok 2 knw this fact... hpee 

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-17, 22:36

anusha.cochin wrote:

Anjali may be keeping silence becoz she doesnt want Slok 2 knw this fact... hpee 

Why though? it maybe better for her if Shlok knows that NA is not his father.. he may not worship NA then

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-03-17, 22:40

slmu wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:

Why though? it maybe better for her if Shlok knows that NA is not his father.. he may not worship NA then

der s no logic behind thngs happening n this soap

atlast the twist we r waiting for will be like making a mountain out of a molehill

dey will give sum stupid flashback stories and lsv's will be forced 2 beleieve

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-17, 22:46

anusha.cochin wrote:
slmu wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:

der s no logic behind thngs happening n this soap

atlast the twist we r waiting for will be like making a mountain out of a  molehill

dey will give sum stupid flashback stories and lsv's will be forced 2 beleieve

Bang  Bang  Bang

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-03-17, 22:48

anu .. you should write for shows .. I tel you.. anyone belonging to cv team happen to read this,my request is pls have our anu in your team.. you will be much benefited..

anu .. it will be real twist . if it happens so., NA pretending to be a good dad for wealth which is in shlok's name.

Anjali tolerating all troubles just for the sake of his son.. but Anjali -the parampara's book worm how could give a step son to NA.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-03-17, 22:53

candy wrote:anu .. you should write for shows .. I tel you.. anyone belonging to cv team happen to read this,my request is pls have our anu in your team.. you will be much benefited..

anu .. it will be real twist . if it happens so., NA pretending to be a good dad for wealth which is in shlok's name.

Anjali tolerating all troubles just for the sake of his son.. but Anjali -the parampara's book worm how could give a step son to NA.

long hug  Thanks 4 the compliments dear

We dnt d real story of Anjali-NA marriage...seems like Anjali was forced 2 marry him...may be her family and she tht he s a nice person and will take care of her and son

and NA myt have told Anjali that if she go against him he will kill her son  Clap 

but prob s that my imagination cud be wrong as Varad s elder than Slok..... hpee 

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-03-17, 22:54

slmu wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:

NA myt have told Anjali that if she go against him he will kill her son Clap

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-03-17, 23:07

anu .. may be varad and jyotI NA's first wife children ..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-03-18, 00:17

wow nice one Anu  Thumbsup  Thumbsup

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-19, 05:56

Niranjan main concern is about appearance...How he is perceived, wat others think, the dignity and role of females as he sees it...He was happy for aastha to become daughter in law of the house...Whether that was for shloks happiness or because he thought aastha could b molded into wat he expects a female and DIL to b who knows...But when they wanted a divorce his standing in society came first...

I think v worked this out previously, he was born after niranjan and anjali marriage so he cant b step son... At that time I think v were considering anjali might b step mum...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-03-19, 10:33

Maria J wrote:wow nice one Anu  Thumbsup  Thumbsup

hpee 

love 2 see this...the moment Slok cm 2 knw Anjali suffered all for his sake...

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-03-19, 10:35

sarra0 wrote:Niranjan main concern is about appearance...How he is perceived, wat others think, the dignity and role of females as he sees it...He was happy for aastha to become daughter in law of the house...Whether that was for shloks happiness or because he thought aastha could b molded into wat he expects a female and DIL to b who knows...But when they wanted a divorce his standing in society came first...

I think v worked this out previously, he was born after niranjan and anjali marriage so he cant b step son... At that time I think v were considering anjali might b step mum...

ya...we was thking so

but now I dnt thnk Anjali s step mom

and Slok cant be step son of NA I knw...but it wud be better if they show sum twist like dis

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2014-03-19, 19:55

Anusha 
Carry on posting your brilliant ideas, Thumbsup  as they make more sense than the nonsensical plots devised by CVs

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-03-19, 19:59

sameersaagar wrote:Anusha 
Carry on posting your brilliant ideas, Thumbsup  as they make more sense than the nonsensical plots devised by CVs

This show has so many possibilities of tracks....but sadly cv's r concentrating oly n Astha's foolishness

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2014-03-19, 20:12

The Character of Astha has now turned artificial completely

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:56

Sponsored content