Latest topics

Unromantic Ishita

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unromantic Ishita

Post by slmu on 2014-03-18, 10:35

Notes asking for forgiveness and a new start.. notes from, supposedly, a contrite husband. A lovely romantic situation.

Magar Ishita ko kuch nahi hua.. the only flutters her heart felt were fear, the only thoughts in her head were why is he doing this.. we are married sirf Ruhi ke liye.

The brief moment in the bathroom was the only time she actually felt something. Whether reading the notes or misunderstanding his phone conversation or his reason for coming into the living room or his waving (at someone else yes) or when he turns up at her clinic.. there was nothing but despair and fear  Broken Heart 

*Sigh*.. bechara Raman ko bahut mehnat karni padegi to patao his Jhansi ki Rani when he gets around to it  hppy 

Pic credit : original uploader

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Unromantic Ishita

Post by Maria J on 2014-03-18, 10:38

Bechara Raman..  hppy  Don't u think it will be bechari Ishita when she realises her fears were just imagination..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-18, 10:49

Maria J wrote:Bechara Raman..  hppy  Don't u think it will be bechari Ishita when she realises her fears were just imagination..

Nope its still bechara Raman  hppy  .. because her mind instantly moved on to Mimi.. no hint of disappointment at all  Bang

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-03-18, 11:04

Ishita- the self talker .,is totaconfused .. and why was she scared while lying in sofa.. hppy did she think he is going to disturb her?? OMG !! tat was hilarious .

Raman just came for file., shanti, its gonna be bechara Ishita in future.. who is going to swoon over her handsome husband.. but he still has no change in judging her character.

remember Saturday's episode.. when he came home , she was sayin Raman came!! but he asked what happened have u gone mad?!! ROFL

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-18, 11:39

candy wrote:Ishita- the self talker .,is totaconfused .. and why was she scared while lying in sofa.. :lollol:did she think he is going to disturb her?? OMG !! tat was hilarious .

Raman just came for file., shanti, its gonna be bechara Ishita in future.. who is going to swoon over her handsome husband.. but he still has no change in judging her character.

remember Saturday's episode.. when he came home , she was sayin Raman came!! but he asked what happened have u gone mad?!!  ROFL  

hppy  Candy you are hilarious.. 

I think you are right.. by the time these two get anywhere it will be bechare viewers  ROFL

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-03-18, 12:16

slmu wrote:
candy wrote:Ishita- the self talker .,is totaconfused .. and why was she scared while lying in sofa.. :lollol:did she think he is going to disturb her?? OMG !! tat was hilarious .

remember Saturday's episode.. when he came home , she was sayin Raman came!! but he asked what happened have u gone mad?!!  ROFL  

hppy  Candy you are hilarious.. 

I think you are right.. by the time these two get anywhere it will be bechare viewers  ROFL
 hppy  hppy

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-03-18, 12:21

slmu wrote:
Maria J wrote:Bechara Raman..  hppy  Don't u think it will be bechari Ishita when she realises her fears were just imagination..

Nope its still bechara Raman  hppy  .. because her mind instantly moved on to Mimi.. no hint of disappointment at all  Bang
 hppy  true but she is still angry with him na for hurting Mihika??

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-18, 12:26

Maria J wrote:
slmu wrote:

hppy  true but she is still angry with him na for hurting Mihika??

Yes.. and she is all set to be Jhansi ki Rani and make Mihir admit that he wants to marry Mihika

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-03-18, 12:33

Shanthi,

I agree with you. She does get into the most awkward situations. I also liked the scene where her mom was dreaming and when her father asked her whats the problem she said we have become old ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-18, 12:35

anurao66 wrote:Shanthi,

I agree with you. She does get into the most awkward situations. I also liked the scene where her mom was dreaming and when her father asked her whats the problem she said we have become old ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

Yes Mr and Mrs. I were hilarious  hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by jarian28 on 2014-03-18, 13:17

I never understood yesterdays episode

She  wants it but does not want it at the same time during those chits

She was under her misunderstanding and bathroom scene was fair but why was raman all romantic and ready to seduce

jarian28

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-18, 14:06

jarian28 wrote:I never understood yesterdays episode

She was under her misunderstanding and bathroom scene was fair but why was raman all romantic and ready to seduce

Perhaps he knew she was uncomfortable and couldn't help himself.. his way of teasing her?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-18, 14:17

hppy Oh good more pleasure for us...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-03-18, 14:24

slmu wrote:

Perhaps he knew she was uncomfortable and couldn't help himself.. his way of teasing her?
Ishita said ( bathroom scene) ... "oh napkin ... ".  Raman thought she has food stuck on her lips any that's why needs napkin... We saw the slow -mo only from ishita's side... Raman  was in a kind mood ( Ishita had said thank you, romi got 1st division , he latched a new tender and his cricket team won) but he wasn't trying to be romantic.... Same with mrs Ayer... Only she was in a romantic mood, mr. Ayer looked terrified!  hppy

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-18, 14:39

sarra0 wrote:hppy Oh good more pleasure for us...

Clap

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-18, 14:40

Shesherkobita wrote:
slmu wrote:

Ishita said ( bathroom scene) ... "oh napkin ... ".  Raman thought she has food stuck on her lips any that's why needs napkin... We saw the slow -mo only from ishita's side... Raman  was in a kind mood ( Ishita had said thank you, romi got 1st division , he latched a new tender and his cricket team won) but he wasn't trying to be romantic.... Same with mrs Ayer... Only she was in a romantic mood, mr. Ayer looked terrified!  hppy

Yup the Iyers were hilarious.. Mr. I looked so relieved to be told that the lights were back on.. wonder what Mrs. I gets up to when the lights are off  ROFL

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-18, 14:43

slmu wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
slmu wrote:

Yup the Iyers were hilarious.. Mr. I looked so relieved to be told that the lights were back on.. wonder what Mrs. I gets up to when the lights are off  ROFL

He has kids he cant b surprised...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-18, 14:45

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
slmu wrote:

ROFL  maybe its been a while since she got all romantic then

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-18, 14:50

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:

Their own kids have flown the coop he should have expected this behaviour...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-03-18, 19:42

Shanti let me play the Devils advocate as you said  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

I really felt sorry for Ishu...she was confused I agree but she was feeling 'kuch kuch hota hai "  luv 

was expecting Raman to do something..but that Idiot is always behind calling her fool stupid ..so he is the unromantic fella  Bang 

Did you see the bathroom scene if he had kissed her she wouldnt be stopping him ..so so  hppy 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-03-18, 19:44

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

the Iyers scene was hilarious ...Madhavi all romantic..

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-18, 19:45

zuzana wrote:Shanti let me play the Devils advocate as you said  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

I really felt sorry for Ishu...she was confused I agree but she was feeling 'kuch kuch hota hai "  luv 

was expecting Raman to do something..but that Idiot is always behind calling her fool stupid ..so he is the unromantic fella  Bang 

Did you see the bathroom scene if he had kissed her she wouldnt be stopping him ..so so  hppy 

Bathroom me haan, I agree she felt something.. but otherwise, when she was reading the notes, when he talked about the night on the phone etc.. she was not feeling anything but wondering why

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-18, 19:45

zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

the Iyers scene was hilarious ...Madhavi all romantic..

It was terrific  hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-03-18, 19:57

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:Shanti let me play the Devils advocate as you said  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

Bathroom me haan, I agree she felt something.. but otherwise, when she was reading the notes, when he talked about the night on the phone etc.. she was not feeling anything but wondering why

the chits itself were not too romantic...but yes she was a bit stupid there..no wonder he calls her that  hppy 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-18, 20:05

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:

the chits itself were not too romantic...but yes she was a bit stupid there..no wonder he calls her that  hppy 

hppy  and being terrified when he came to get the file

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:27

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: