Unromantic Ishita

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Unromantic Ishita

Post by zuzana on 2014-03-18, 21:04

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:Shanti let me play the Devils advocate as you said  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

I really felt sorry for Ishu...she was confused I agree but she was feeling 'kuch kuch hota hai "  luv 

was expecting Raman to do something..but that Idiot is always behind calling her fool stupid ..so he is the unromantic fella  Bang 

Did you see the bathroom scene if he had kissed her she wouldnt be stopping him ..so so  hppy 

Bathroom me haan, I agree she felt something.. but otherwise, when she was reading the notes, when he talked about the night on the phone etc.. she was not feeling anything but wondering why

the chits itself were not too romantic...but yes she was a bit stupid there..no wonder he calls her that  hppy 

hppy  and being terrified when he came to get the file

she was acting like he might R*pe her  hppy 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-18, 21:05

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:

Bathroom me haan, I agree she felt something.. but otherwise, when she was reading the notes, when he talked about the night on the phone etc.. she was not feeling anything but wondering why

the chits itself were not too romantic...but yes she was a bit stupid there..no wonder he calls her that  hppy 

hppy  like i told Candy earlier.. we viewers will be the bechares by the time these two get anywhere

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-03-18, 21:41

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:

hppy  like i told Candy earlier.. we viewers will be the bechares by the time these two get anywhere

true we have to pity ourselves  hppy 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-19, 06:02

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:

Innocent bechare hain...Before this she had never gone any further then an engagement...Uss ko kya pata...

thou he had sacred her once before on SR wit control nahin hota...Im human...U would have thought she would have learnt not to jump the gun...But nahin...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-03-19, 07:30

sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:

Innocent bechare hain...Before this she had never gone any further then an engagement...Uss ko kya pata...

thou he had sacred her once before on SR wit control nahin hota...Im human...U would have thought she would have learnt not to jump the gun...But nahin...

Poor Ishu her dhak dhaks is not letting her think...Raman is driving her crazy...but she immediately got back on track when he said its Mihirs handwriting  hppy 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-19, 08:46

zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:

Poor Ishu her dhak dhaks is not letting her think...Raman is driving her crazy...but she immediately got back on track when he said its Mihirs handwriting  hppy 

Dhak dhak mera dil karne laga
Yahaan wahaan mera Jeea dharne laga
Palkhein neeche
Zubaan pe sirf ruhi ke liye

imagine wat he will do when he actually turns on the charm...Lethal to her

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-03-19, 09:10

sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:

Dhak dhak mera dil karne laga
Yahaan wahaan mera Jeea dharne laga
Palkhein neeche
Zubaan pe sirf ruhi ke liye

imagine wat he will do when he actually turns on the charm...Lethal to her

cant wait for that ..ohhhh  hpee 

she is a goner  hppy 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 00:49

Sponsored content