Latest topics

Qubool Hai Written Update 18Mar14 ..."Zoya meri Bachchi !!......

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Qubool Hai Written Update 18Mar14 ..."Zoya meri Bachchi !!......

Post by candy on 2014-03-19, 00:20

double ok., now I feel some what relaxed.. I was bit late here no no very late here, within tat time. Wat all happened. a twist in our friendship

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai Written Update 18Mar14 ..."Zoya meri Bachchi !!......

Post by candy on 2014-03-19, 00:22

now where is Jenny..

manu.. after reading ja wu I was in no mind to read other updates, just wanted a reply from you., ok will you be tomm mornin or oly at nights

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai Written Update 18Mar14 ..."Zoya meri Bachchi !!......

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-19, 00:24

candy wrote:double ok., now I feel some what relaxed.. I was bit late here no no very late here, within tat time. Wat all happened. a twist in our friendship
Pl tell jenny to be here too ....at that time .. or she will be upset ..

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai Written Update 18Mar14 ..."Zoya meri Bachchi !!......

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-03-19, 00:26

good nyt candy
:( :( :'(

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 4401
Join date : 2013-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai Written Update 18Mar14 ..."Zoya meri Bachchi !!......

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-19, 00:28

candy wrote:now where is Jenny..

manu.. after reading ja wu I was in no mind to read other updates, just wanted a reply from you., ok will you be tomm mornin or oly at nights
Candy I am very attached to every thing and every one in this forum it is really tough for me too !!l

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai Written Update 18Mar14 ..."Zoya meri Bachchi !!......

Post by candy on 2014-03-19, 00:28

ok manu.. she too was searching you oly .. I was totally up set. reading ur msg.. so, definitely she too would be so,

her last exam is 21st . so, she will be here tomm.. you pls speak with her yaar. else she will be more upset.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai Written Update 18Mar14 ..."Zoya meri Bachchi !!......

Post by Maria J on 2014-03-19, 00:30

long hug Manu.. Loved reading ur update.. 
I'm so excited to see Nikhat and Badi Bi's next plan..  Clap but sad too about Zoya not getting to know about her Abbu  Bang

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai Written Update 18Mar14 ..."Zoya meri Bachchi !!......

Post by candy on 2014-03-19, 00:30

manu..you will come daily to chat isn't.. pls don't avoid it yaar.. I don't know y you leave. but you will come back after your exams or your work is over isn't

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai Written Update 18Mar14 ..."Zoya meri Bachchi !!......

Post by Shegarf71 on 2014-03-19, 00:32

Hey candy bai sa...left u a note in rr hpee 

Shegarf71
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 5198
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai Written Update 18Mar14 ..."Zoya meri Bachchi !!......

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-19, 00:34

candy wrote:manu..you will come daily to chat isn't.. pls don't avoid it yaar.. I don't know y you leave. but you will come back after your exams or your work is over isn't
Will come to chat up with you and jenny too .. Am sure we shall have fun ..

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai Written Update 18Mar14 ..."Zoya meri Bachchi !!......

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-19, 00:36

Maria J wrote:long hug Manu.. Loved reading ur update.. 
I'm so excited to see Nikhat and Badi Bi's next plan..  Clap but sad too about Zoya not getting to know about her Abbu  Bang
Hope to see a ray of goodness at last ... Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai Written Update 18Mar14 ..."Zoya meri Bachchi !!......

Post by candy on 2014-03-19, 00:41

love you manu.. it may be virtual world we all meet, we may never meet in reality, but our friendship here is not less than Wat we have and feel daily in our lives ,

in less time I got attached to everyone here and we both were almost together in all threads., Tats y quite disappointed reading ur msg stating last update.. I had no clue of Wat is happening.. sorry if I had disturbed any thread of my questions instead of discussing tat topic..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai Written Update 18Mar14 ..."Zoya meri Bachchi !!......

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-19, 00:42

cutie pai :-) wrote:good nyt candy
:( :( :'(
Good night Cutie pie and Candy ... Sleep well it is late now .. Will meet tomorrow OK ??
 long hug long hug long hug long hug long hug Heart Heart 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai Written Update 18Mar14 ..."Zoya meri Bachchi !!......

Post by Maria J on 2014-03-19, 00:42

--sumana13-- wrote:
Maria J wrote:long hug Manu.. Loved reading ur update.. 
I'm so excited to see Nikhat and Badi Bi's next plan..  Clap but sad too about Zoya not getting to know about her Abbu  Bang
Hope to see a ray of goodness at last ... Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes 
Ya re.. Finally Nikhat is able to get her revenge..  hpee

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai Written Update 18Mar14 ..."Zoya meri Bachchi !!......

Post by candy on 2014-03-19, 00:44

meenu will come to RR now.

manu .. have told ur msg to Jenny in JA thread.. will be waiting for you. do come.. good night.. take care WinkWink

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai Written Update 18Mar14 ..."Zoya meri Bachchi !!......

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-19, 00:45

candy wrote:love you manu..  it may be virtual world we all meet, we may never meet in reality, but our friendship here is not less than Wat we have and feel daily in our lives ,

  in less time I got attached to everyone here and we both were almost together in all threads., Tats y  quite disappointed reading ur msg stating last update.. I had no clue of Wat is happening..  sorry if I had disturbed any thread of my questions instead of discussing tat topic..

It is so tough for me you have simply no idea candy .. I love all of you .very much .. Friend ship can never be one sided naa it is from your side and from my side too .. So it affects us all . Will be there to chat at ten on QH forum
 long hug long hug long hug long hug long hug Kiss Kiss 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai Written Update 18Mar14 ..."Zoya meri Bachchi !!......

Post by candy on 2014-03-19, 00:48

yeah . am left with just a hope you will be back soon like earlier ..
long hug long hug

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai Written Update 18Mar14 ..."Zoya meri Bachchi !!......

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-19, 00:54

candy wrote:yeah . am left with just a hope you will be back soon like earlier ..
 long hug   long hug 

I love you and cutie pie very much yaara
 Heart Heart Kiss Kiss

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai Written Update 18Mar14 ..."Zoya meri Bachchi !!......

Post by Sponsored content Today at 22:04


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum