Latest topics

Niranjan's anger and Anjali's Bhang enduced meekness

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Niranjan's anger and Anjali's Bhang enduced meekness

Post by Maria J on 2014-03-19, 10:46


*1perfectpix

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Niranjan's anger and Anjali's Bhang enduced meekness

Post by candy on 2014-03-19, 10:52

Tfs Maria, WinkWink

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Niranjan's anger and Anjali's Bhang enduced meekness

Post by Maria J on 2014-03-19, 10:59

candy wrote:Tfs Maria, WinkWink
My Pleasure Candy....  long hug 


Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Niranjan's anger and Anjali's Bhang enduced meekness

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-03-19, 11:12

TFS

NA-Anjali rocked yesterday...far better than lead pair

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2639
Join date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Niranjan's anger and Anjali's Bhang enduced meekness

Post by Maria J on 2014-03-19, 11:15

anusha.cochin wrote:TFS

NA-Anjali rocked yesterday...far better than lead pair
 long hug Anu.. 
I couldn't bear NA - Anjali scene..  Embarassed Maybe that's the brilliance of the actors  hpee

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Niranjan's anger and Anjali's Bhang enduced meekness

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-03-19, 11:20

Maria J wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:TFS

NA-Anjali rocked yesterday...far better than lead pair
 long hug Anu.. 
I couldn't bear NA - Anjali scene..  Embarassed Maybe that's the brilliance of the actors  hpee

Their chemistry s really gud,...and actingwise NA s giving a feeling of real villain...

.but Slok's anger ,I feel like laughing after seeing Slok-Astha's nok-jhok hpee 

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2639
Join date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Niranjan's anger and Anjali's Bhang enduced meekness

Post by Maria J on 2014-03-19, 11:23

anusha.cochin wrote:
Maria J wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:TFS

NA-Anjali rocked yesterday...far better than lead pair
 long hug Anu.. 
I couldn't bear NA - Anjali scene..  Embarassed Maybe that's the brilliance of the actors  hpee

Their chemistry s really gud,...and actingwise NA s giving a feeling of real villain...

.but Slok's anger ,I feel like laughing after seeing Slok-Astha's nok-jhok hpee 
True NA makes me feel like  Bang  Bang  every time he is on screen..

Shlok is confusing.. I can't understand the reason Aastha forgets all his mistakes and falls in love with him .. that too again  confused  confused  confused

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Niranjan's anger and Anjali's Bhang enduced meekness

Post by anurao66 on 2014-03-19, 11:30

Ria,

I really pity her. She has got herself into a fix after her marriage to Niranjan. She cant come out or rebel against him. She has no one to turn to for no one will believe her. There are so many cases like her. But they should not so much and they should show a quick redemption for her.I hate violence period. Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9171
Join date : 2013-02-04
Age : 50
Location : Chennai

Back to top Go down

Re: Niranjan's anger and Anjali's Bhang enduced meekness

Post by slmu on 2014-03-19, 11:31

Wow.. tfs Ria

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Niranjan's anger and Anjali's Bhang enduced meekness

Post by Maria J on 2014-03-19, 11:51

anurao66 wrote:Ria,

I really pity her. She has got herself into a fix after her marriage to Niranjan. She cant come out or rebel against him. She has no one to turn to for no one will believe her. There are so many cases like her. But they should not so much and they should show a quick redemption for her.I hate violence period. Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang
Anu.. I hate violence too  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Niranjan's anger and Anjali's Bhang enduced meekness

Post by Maria J on 2014-03-19, 11:55

slmu wrote:Wow.. tfs Ria
My Pleasure Shanti  long hug

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Niranjan's anger and Anjali's Bhang enduced meekness

Post by Sponsored content Today at 18:14


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum