Latest topics

Mihir ya Simmi?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mihir ya Simmi?

Post by slmu on 2014-03-19, 11:42

Ishita disappeared for hours together. She ignored phone calls and even disregarded the fact that Ruhi is waiting for her at home. 

The families are rightfully angry and upset especially when she refuses to explain. Raman who has roamed the streets looking for her, promises to throw her out if Ruhi cries again because of her. Mr & Mrs. I are disappointed.

Ishita's silence points to the fact that she is hiding something. Bahus usually do because of a sense of loyalty.  Loyalty to whom is the question here.

1. Mihir.. he has told her explicitly that he will never go against Raman and that he can't explain to her what Raman means to him

2. Simmi .. Simmi is nowhere near Dubai.. she is present in Delhi and Ishita knows that. So has Ishita found out what is going on with her?

3. Is such a sense of loyalty justified? 

Your views please  hpee

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Mihir ya Simmi?

Post by anurao66 on 2014-03-19, 11:53

Shanthi, long hug 

Another gem of a post. Okay I will give an explanation. I first thought it was Mihir. But if she did come to know the truth as to why Mihir is still loyal to Raman she would not be angry with him.Raman is a very decent guy with lot of respect for elders the way he showed it again and again.

So I guess it is Simmi who is in trouble and Ishita has promised not to tell anyone hence the vague answer despite who ever questioned her.

As for Loyalty, her first should be to Raman. But if she is acting as the Bahu of the house like any ideal one she will be helping Simmi and may earn some brownie points from Mrs.B.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-19, 12:05

anurao66 wrote:Shanthi, long hug 

Another gem of a post. Okay I will give an explanation. I first thought it was Mihir. But if she did come to know the truth as to why Mihir is still loyal to Raman she would not be angry with him.Raman is a very decent guy with lot of respect for elders the way he showed it again and again.

So I guess it is Simmi who is in trouble and Ishita has promised not to tell anyone hence the vague answer despite who ever questioned her.

Anu, thanks

Yes I think its Simmi too.. and yes she has agreed not to say anything..

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-03-19, 12:25

Shanti I sort of agreed with Ishu when she said doesnt she have a right to be upset and take a break when he can role in alcohol and disappear why not her

I am sure its becos of simmi...mihirs case might come later on...somebody else where predicting she might have been to shaguns house to meet adi  Shocked 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-03-19, 12:28

I thnk its becoz of Simi..she myt have followed her and found out her hiding place

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-19, 12:41

zuzana wrote:Shanti I sort of agreed with Ishu when she said doesnt she have a right to be upset and take a break when he can role in alcohol and disappear why not her

I am sure its becos of simmi...mihirs case might come later on...somebody else where predicting she might have been to shaguns house to meet adi  Shocked 

Yes that was well said.. she does have a right to be upset and take a break too.. but they have set her up as this ideal mother and this makes it weird.

I think its because of Simmi too.. 

Adi? oh my.. that would gell with the precap right ?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-19, 12:42

anusha.cochin wrote:I thnk its becoz of Simi..she myt have followed her and found out her hiding place

Yes I think she had a confrontation with Simmi too.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-03-19, 13:41

I also feel it is something to do with Simmi.. Loyalty is totally pointless in the case.. What harm could Raman or the family members do to Simmi..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-03-19, 13:45

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:Shanti I sort of agreed with Ishu when she said doesnt she have a right to be upset and take a break when he can role in alcohol and disappear why not her

Yes that was well said.. she does have a right to be upset and take a break too.. but they have set her up as this ideal mother and this makes it weird.

yes it does..I still pray its not adi but simmi..otherwise apshagun will make Raman believe ishu went against Raman

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-03-19, 13:46

Maria J wrote:I also feel it is something to do with Simmi.. Loyalty is totally pointless in the case.. What harm could Raman or the family members do to Simmi..

Ria agree with you loyalty towards Bhallas doesnt have a point..I hope Ishu stops interferign and let the family know the truth

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-03-19, 13:51

zuzana wrote:
Maria J wrote:I also feel it is something to do with Simmi.. Loyalty is totally pointless in the case.. What harm could Raman or the family members do to Simmi..

Ria agree with you loyalty towards Bhallas doesnt have a point..I hope Ishu stops interferign and let the family know the truth
me too.. I hate it when SP bahus act mahaan  Evil or Very Mad

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by anjani-pagli on 2014-03-19, 14:02

Shanti hola long hug

I think, its Simmi. She can not disclose the fact, there might be some serious reason behind it!!

But as of now, i am betting for Simmi.

anjani-pagli
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-19, 14:30

For her to go missing for so long without even concern for ruhi must mean its serious...She is not that Careless or selfish...It will probably have something to do wit Simmi...After all kaam ki hai woh...Who else will give her tips and lingerie...She has to b protected...

Raman threatened to kick her out if ruhi ever cried again??? Y??? Wat about all the times he has made ruhi cry...Uss ka kya...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-03-19, 14:44

sarra0 wrote:For her to go missing for so long without even concern for ruhi must mean its serious...She is not that Careless or selfish...It will probably have something to do wit Simmi...After all kaam ki hai woh...Who else will give her tips and lingerie...She has to b protected...

Raman threatened to kick her out if ruhi ever cried again??? Y??? Wat about all the times he has made ruhi cry...Uss ka kya...

that was what I too though sarra..Raman doesnt have any right to shout at Ishu...others like Mr Bhalla or her parents had every right but not Raman..did he forget that he got ruhi becos of her

tips on lingerie...  hppy 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-19, 14:46

You are so absolutely right.. 9 times out of 10 the loyalty is misplaced.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-19, 14:48

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:

yes it does..I still pray its not adi but simmi..otherwise apshagun will make Raman believe ishu went against Raman

Ab yehi MU ki kami thi

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-19, 14:49

anjani-pagli wrote:Shanti hola long hug

I think, its Simmi. She can not disclose the fact, there might be some serious reason behind it!!

But as of now, i am betting for Simmi.

Hi Sul  long hug 

Yes Simmi seems the popular choice..

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-19, 14:49

zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:For her to go missing for so long without even concern for ruhi must mean its serious...She is not that Careless or selfish...It will probably have something to do wit Simmi...After all kaam ki hai woh...Who else will give her tips and lingerie...She has to b protected...

that was what I too though sarra..Raman doesnt have any right to shout at Ishu...others like Mr Bhalla or her parents had every right but not Raman..did he forget that he got ruhi becos of her

tips on lingerie...  hppy 

He has a convenient memory...Since he knows ruhi is his and he has rediscovered that he loves her he has forgotten everything he did previously...Just like a man...

Not just lingerie but also importantly scene setting as well...V have seen first hand experience...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-19, 14:51

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:

Ab yehi MU ki kami thi

MU ke wajah se humme chat patake scene and dialogues milte hai...Lage raho...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-19, 14:51

Arre, of course he can make her cry.. he's the biological father.. and Ishu is just the step mother  Bang  Bang  Bang

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-03-19, 14:54

hppy  hppy  hppy

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-19, 14:55

slmu wrote:

Arre, of course he can make her cry.. he's the biological father.. and Ishu is just the step mother  Bang  Bang  Bang

Ah woh distinction...He better b prepared then wit excuses for when they have kids...Females have long memories....

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-19, 15:01

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

Ah woh distinction...He better b prepared then wit excuses for when they have kids...Females have long memories....

hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-19, 15:05

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

hppy

And the suffering should start from when she is Pregnant..Make unreasonable demands and unreasonable times, make him jump thru hoops and blame it on the baby...Wake him up at 3am and send him to get chaat...During office hours disrupt his day, meetings...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-03-19, 15:41

slmu wrote:

Yes Shanthi, coming to think of that but I just hope the 6 foot 2" lambu is just making plans and not involving ishu.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:12

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum