Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mihir ya Simmi?

Post by Maria J on 2014-03-19, 15:51

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

Arre, of course he can make her cry.. he's the biological father.. and Ishu is just the step mother  Bang  Bang  Bang

Ah woh distinction...He better b prepared then wit excuses for when they have kids...Females have long memories....

hppy

And the suffering should start from when she is Pregnant..Make unreasonable demands and unreasonable times, make him jump thru hoops and blame it on the baby...Wake him up at 3am and send him to get chaat...During office hours disrupt his day, meetings...
 hppy

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-03-19, 16:05

I too think its simmi.. and yes I felt Raman was too harsh in words sayin tat he will throw out Ishita if she repeats again. no mutual respect for a lady coz of whom he got his daughter back?!?
as though a great dad he told he can't see Ruhi crying.. Twisted Evil its now this ashok created a confusion as she is his daughter. Wat abt earlier times.. he ignored Ruhi a lot..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-19, 18:24

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

Arre, of course he can make her cry.. he's the biological father.. and Ishu is just the step mother  Bang  Bang  Bang

Ah woh distinction...He better b prepared then wit excuses for when they have kids...Females have long memories....

hppy

And the suffering should start from when she is Pregnant..Make unreasonable demands and unreasonable times, make him jump thru hoops and blame it on the baby...Wake him up at 3am and send him to get chaat...During office hours disrupt his day, meetings...

All excellent ideas.. are you listening Ishu?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-19, 18:25

candy wrote:I too think its simmi.. and yes I felt Raman was too harsh in words sayin tat he will throw out Ishita if she repeats again.   no mutual respect for a lady coz of whom he got his daughter back?!?  
   as though a great dad he told he can't see Ruhi crying..  Twisted Evil its now this ashok created a confusion as she is his daughter. Wat abt earlier times.. he ignored Ruhi a lot..

Conveniently forgotten in the bliss of rediscovering that he loves his daughter  Bang  Bang

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-19, 18:28

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

hppy

V can come up wit many more...She just needs to get to that stage...That will b the hard part...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-19, 19:03

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

hppy

V can come up wit many more...She just needs to get to that stage...That will b the hard part...

Extremely hard because I just remembered she can't have babies

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-19, 19:10

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

hppy hppy Josh mein I had forgotten that...Is it that she cant have children or just unlikely...Miracles do happen...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-19, 19:11

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

hppy hppy Josh mein I had forgotten that...Is it that she cant have children or just unlikely...Miracles do happen...

Cant can't I think..

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-19, 19:14

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Cant can't I think..

Ok...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2014-03-19, 19:33

If it is Mihir, Ishita should tell her cousin with a disclaimer, that she has to proceed on this relationship on her own risk.
If it is Simmi, Ishita should have minded her own business, If Simmi & her husband want to lie low, she should have kept a distance from[size=12.727272033691406] them. [/size]
[size=12.727272033691406]All this is unfortunately a tall task for SP Bahus[/size]
[size=12.727272033691406]  hppy [/size]

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-19, 19:38

sameersaagar wrote:If it is Mihir, Ishita should tell her cousin with a disclaimer, that she has to proceed on this relationship on her own risk.
If it is Simmi, Ishita should have minded her own business, If Simmi & her husband want to lie low, she should have kept a distance from them. 
All this is unfortunately a tall task for SP Bahus
  hppy 

I think Mihika should totally break from Mihir now.. he is too much into Raman bhaiyya.

Simmi, yes it would have been good if Ishita had not interfered. .. but we have never heard of a bahu not interfering right  hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-03-19, 20:22

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

I seriously wish she should have a baby..after all Ekta maiyyas show mein even dead arise from the ashes ..preggy hona toh bahut choti baat hai

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-19, 20:23

zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

I seriously wish she should have a baby..after all Ekta maiyyas show mein even dead arise from the ashes ..preggy hona toh bahut choti baat hai

Ekta maiyya ki jai  hpee

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-03-20, 09:29

Girls it is Simmi as she is taking lunch and even a loan to help her.I do not know how well it will go with Raman.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-03-20, 09:55

Zu .. Excellent point . In her shows dead ppl come alive. Coma patients will gain conscious after 20yrs. And will be alive in bed for the whole time without lookin aged !!

So Ishu may have baby !! First doctor she consulted may be duplicate doctor!
no wonder if she have twins in future,

maiya's shows ka rule- "Expect the Un expected"

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-03-20, 09:57

Was simmi, not able to afford for lunch !?!! Ye Ishita bi naa.. Too much concern..

Ishita .... Ye meri bhabhi show nahi hai!!

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-03-20, 10:18

candy wrote:Was simmi, not able to afford for lunch !?!! Ye Ishita bi naa.. Too much concern..

Ishita .... Ye meri bhabhi show nahi hai!!
Candy,

I guess they are in financial problems and so she is helping out taking a loan for them.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-03-20, 10:51

Yes its financial crisis as per spoilers too. Raman will find out some how -Its my guess.. .

loan-ok .. Lunch -ok ya??!?

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2014-03-20, 10:59

Shanthi, In reality such Loyalty will only get us into trouble... Suc loyalties are worthy if the family is also kept in loop

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-03-20, 11:26

candy wrote:Yes its financial crisis as per spoilers too. Raman will find out some how -Its my guess.. .

loan-ok .. Lunch -ok ya??!?  
Candy,

Simmi was very hungry and so she asked for lunch this way her mother will come to know.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-20, 11:34

Abavi wrote:Shanthi, In reality such Loyalty will only get us into trouble... Suc loyalties are worthy if the family is also kept in loop

I agree.. this is going to cause untold misery for Ishita

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-20, 14:41

zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

miracles do happen...The body is a unsolved puzzle...And can heal itself...So they could attribute it to something else that science cant answer...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-03-20, 21:31

sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

miracles do happen...The body is a unsolved puzzle...And can heal itself...So they could attribute it to something else that science cant answer...

sarra jaan ur giving ideas to ekta  hppy

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-21, 05:04

zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

sarra jaan ur giving ideas to ekta  hppy

i am giving us potential enjoyment...that is always the aim...for lsv to b entertained

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:38

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum