Latest topics

Review of Qubool Hai 18-3-14

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-03-19, 15:50

Hello,

Precap was something which is so typical trick of Tanveer. She knows that Asad and Zoya love each other yet she is trying all this. Tanveer - Zoya track is getting boring by the day. Tanveer could easily find guys who would marry her why still stuck on Asad who is already taken. So demeaning. Tanveer’s presence has been boring so far except for a few moments. 

I loved it how Sameera got a taste of her own medicine. She had tortured Nikhat and now it’s her turn to get torture. Way to go Nikhat!! Your plan is working and now with Badi Bi at your side everything will be great. The scene with Farhan and Sameera showed how fake their relationship is. 

Razia is stupid hasn’t she heard the things you hide always comes to haunt you till you die. Just a thought that this dialogue literally could happen that till her death she will try to fight the memories. 

Thank you for reading my thoughts.

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Re: Review of Qubool Hai 18-3-14

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-19, 16:05

Maria I gave up on the episode half way thru...Couldnt take anymore...And havnt managed to make myself read the WU...I had actually forgotten wat happened in the parts I did watch...

Y does Tanveer not go to a salon to get the hair seen to...

The walima having to b after suhaag raat has me in stitches...Thats one way for the family to know the state of their marriage...Its nice to c that for a change its family who r eager for the occurence...More so then the bride and groom...Shock horror...No wonder tanveer thinks she can come in between them...

Sameera getting the shock was funny...

I am tired of this finding the father routine...Its gotten old long ago...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-03-19, 16:16

sarra0 wrote:Maria I gave up on the episode half way thru...Couldnt take anymore...And havnt managed to make myself read the WU...I had actually forgotten wat happened in the parts I did watch...

The walima having to b after suhaag raat has me in stitches...Thats one way for the family to know the state of their marriage...Its nice to c that for a change its family who r eager for the occurence...More so then the bride and groom...Shock horror...No wonder tanveer thinks she can come in between them...

True it was a dry episode.. ur qs about Tanveer makes me wonder how did Asad not realise that it is Tanveer?? After all Tanveer's hair and Zoya's hair are not similar na??  hppy  
Dont know much about walima and suhaag raat ka concept.. so I'm mum..   zipped 
Father finding is dragging and it is a total bore. when it should have been interesting   No

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-19, 16:45

Maria J wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Maria I gave up on the episode half way thru...Couldnt take anymore...And havnt managed to make myself read the WU...I had actually forgotten wat happened in the parts I did watch...

True it was a dry episode.. ur qs about Tanveer makes me wonder how did Asad not realise that it is Tanveer?? After all Tanveer's hair and Zoya's hair are not similar na??  hppy  
Father finding is dragging and it is a total bore. when it should have been interesting   No

Just read the WU doesnt look like I missed much....Asad wasnt thinking...He was just thankful that his wife was finally about to do something...Lol seriously the illogical sequences they show in shows sometimes defies belief...

There isn't anything in the quran about SR having to b before walima as far as I am aware...But there r hadits that mention that meals were arranged after SR...It is not a must...And trust the show to decide that this is a aspect v will exploit...They cant get anything right...It is just an excuse they r using...

They speeded the show up when new asad was taking over to try and retain viewers and now people have got used to him they r back to the slow winding torturous episodes...Thou asad hasn't been seen that much recently...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-03-19, 16:58

sarra0 wrote:
Maria J wrote:

Just read the WU doesnt look like I missed much....Asad wasnt thinking...He was just thankful that his wife was finally about to do something...Lol seriously the illogical sequences they show in shows sometimes defies belief...

There isn't anything in the quran about SR having to b before walima as far as I am aware...But there r hadits that mention that meals were arranged after SR...It is not a must...And trust the show to decide that this is a aspect v will exploit...They cant get anything right...It is just an excuse they r using...

They speeded the show up when new asad was taking over to try and retain viewers and now people have got used to him they r back to the slow winding torturous episodes...Thou asad hasn't been seen that much recently...

This walima thing has also been dragged.. looks like they think viewers will wait for it and till then they can draaaaaaaaaaaag  hppy 
I guess Asad was busy doing the holi dance sequence and so was missing..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:38

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum