Latest topics

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Update – 19 March 2014

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Update – 19 March 2014

Post by Shailu on 2014-03-19, 19:55

candy wrote:thanks Maria jaan WinkWink

today too missed !!! No:no:today too NA got escaped, I wanted the ball to hit his head.. I think even Anjali too wanted the same, she was disappointed it dint hit . Tats y scolded hppy 

shlok finally asked a good thing to be done by Aastha.. but he should have asked to jump from even more height ., !! tat would be better

and y do they show this Aastha enjoying moments with shlok..  is she still under the influence of bhaang or got even more mad after consuming it BangBang
Candy... dont worry...!! One day will come... no chance for NA to escape...
Aastha appears to be too childish...!! Laughing while getting scolded too...

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-03-19, 20:06

agree shailu.. waiting for the day.. Aastha is enjoying his scoldings.. shlok thought he could torture her, but it looks like he is going to be unable to tolerate her foolishness and bang his head

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-19, 20:22

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

A few months ago I thought he was, but nothing0came of it...

today Sojal found a hair clip from Varads bag...seems suspicious

Anu I few months ago there were couple of scenes which made me suspect that he was having an affair but they did nothing wit it...I just thought I was mistaken...Cause its not like this show ever makes sense...But they seem to b showing it again...

must have missed that Sarra.. I guess they need something for his character to do

It wasnt anything overt, just a couple of looks at dialogues...And I have been exposed to to many indian serials...So my mind went to affair...yep his character her is useless, near enough as useless as in Geet...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-19, 20:25

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:

today Sojal found a hair clip from Varads bag...seems suspicious

Anu I few months ago there were couple of scenes which made me suspect that he was having an affair but they did nothing wit it...I just thought I was mistaken...Cause its not like this show ever makes sense...But they seem to b showing it again...

must have missed that Sarra.. I guess they need something for his character to do

It wasnt anything overt, just a couple of looks at dialogues...And I have been exposed to to many indian serials...So my mind went to affair...yep his character her is useless, near enough as useless as in Geet...

Oh i didnt know he was in Geet..

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailu on 2014-03-19, 20:26

candy wrote:agree shailu.. waiting for the day.. Aastha is enjoying his scoldings.. shlok thought he could torture her, but it looks like he is going to be unable to tolerate her foolishness and bang his head
He thought to torture her by making aastha stay with him, but instead he is tortured by her silly acts. 

By the end of the sixth month, I want he himself asking  her to leave him,as he was unable to bear her stupidity... that will be better for Aastha...!!

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-03-19, 20:32

Shailu, he is already of no mind to have her with him.. its oly NA who wants tat Aastha to stay.. it will be better if this Aastha troubles NA with her foolishness. WinkWink

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-19, 22:47

candy wrote:agree shailu.. waiting for the day.. Aastha is enjoying his scoldings.. shlok thought he could torture her, but it looks like he is going to be unable to tolerate her foolishness and bang his head

Hayee we are waiting for so many things when will that happen yaar .. But I loved the way Aastha gave shlok good beating under effects of bhaang .. And got under tha same blanket !!  OMGEE ....Loved that part ...
 Thumbsup Clap

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-20, 16:15

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Oh i didnt know he was in Geet..

Yeah he came in and took over the role of the leads brother when the original actor left...But he had more0scenes in that show then this...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:39

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum