Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Written Update - 19th March

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update - 19th March

Post by candy on 2014-03-20, 00:08

Sandhya.. Good POV yaar.. You thought it to be symbolic.. Even jalal too but Jo is in no mind to understand all those..
Twisted Evil

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-20, 00:12

sandhya wrote:I feel that Jalal releasing the caged birds was symbolic.

What if he feels that her old friend from Amer is back and she feels caged in Agra and wishes to set her free.

Old Jalal will cage birds to enjoy their despair and his power. But now, he gives more importance to their feelings (now that his feelings his respect and his self respect have disappeared) and wishes to set them free.

May be he hints this to Jo and she will spill her heart to him and we will have a grand confession. (of course with a long and strong bhaashan on love and faith)

Or do you feel Jalal respects her feelings and trusts her so much that he might send her to Amer to meet that person freely instead of meeting him secretly ...
. Or he might send her away to Amer to prevent her from meeting guy
 confused 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-03-20, 01:13

I don't think that there is the amer going track.  Was it a spoiler or something.  The serial  has never followed the movie in essence.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-03-20, 10:06

--sumana13-- wrote:

What if he feels that her old friend from Amer is back and she feels caged in Agra and wishes to set her free.

Old Jalal will cage birds to enjoy their despair and his power. But now, he gives more importance to their feelings (now that his feelings his respect and his self respect have disappeared) and wishes to set them free.

May be he hints this to Jo and she will spill her heart to him and we will have a grand confession. (of course with a long and strong bhaashan on love and faith)

Or do you feel Jalal respects her feelings and trusts her so much that he might send her to Amer to meet that person freely instead of meeting him secretly ...
. Or he might send her away to Amer to prevent  her from meeting  guy
 confused 

Frankly speaking I do not understand what is going on in Jalal's mind. Agreed he trusts her but the trust should never be blind, if it is then its the start of the downfall of any relationship! Any normal husband no matter how much he loves and trusts his wife would have had a problem with his wife's constant outings to meet a stranger that too when he caught her red-handed and could not see the face of the stranger! Hiding things is a different thing and meeting someone despite of your husband's warnings and keeping mum despite of his continuous questions is nothing but a betrayal. When a vachan can destroy your relationship then is stupid enough to keep it! I wanted Jalal to ask her then and there when she saw her going out of the palace for the second time. Why even Jalal is justifying her actions  confused  when she does not know why Suja took the promise from her then its useless to keep it! This woman deserves Jalal's shouting, his anger, his wrath! Her second and third meeting with Suja were nothing but a stupidity, when Suja does not have any solid proof then why was he calling her again and again to meet him  Bang 
This track just do not make any sense to me! actually none of the tracks till date have made any sense to us  hppy  and this one just fits into that category

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-03-20, 10:16

Okay Girls,

How is he sending her messages when everything is being checked???? Is MA allowing those messages to go in unnoticed????

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-03-20, 10:46

anurao66 wrote:Okay Girls,

How is he sending her messages when everything is being checked???? Is MA allowing those messages to go in unnoticed????

Anu, you are trying to find out logic  Wink  well I think your guess is right, they did not show us that means we have to assume it on our own that MA is allowing Suja's messages to reach Jodha, or maybe Moti is doing this for Suja.

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-03-20, 10:56

Neha,

I do not think Moti will be doing any carrying messages for she is totally against this idea of meeting Sujamal.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-03-20, 11:00

neha wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

confused 

Frankly speaking I do not understand what is going on in Jalal's mind. Agreed he trusts her but the trust should never be blind, if it is then its the start of the downfall of any relationship! Any normal husband no matter how much he loves and trusts his wife would have had a problem with his wife's constant outings to meet a stranger that too when he caught her red-handed and could not see the face of the stranger! Hiding things is a different thing and meeting someone despite of your husband's warnings and keeping mum despite of his continuous questions is nothing but a betrayal. When a vachan can destroy your relationship then is stupid enough to keep it! I wanted Jalal to ask her then and there when she saw her going out of the palace for the second time. Why even Jalal is justifying her actions  confused  when she does not know why Suja took the promise from her then its useless to keep it! This woman deserves Jalal's shouting, his anger, his wrath! Her second and third meeting with Suja were nothing but a stupidity, when Suja does not have any solid proof then why was he calling her again and again to meet him  Bang 
  This track just do not make any sense to me! actually none of the tracks till date have made any sense to us  hppy  and this one just fits into that category

The device just serves as a vessel to pack her off to Amer if that is the intended aim of this track .. or it may be used to serve the purpose of bringing home the point that Sujamal Baisa ought to be canonized  and not pilloried as firmly believed by Jalal which will lead to  --> Jodha Begum , Hum aapki  judgement par yahin karring chahiye tha, Aap kitni mahan hai.. Aapne toh ussi din kaha this is not Rajvanshi job and U are right Sujamal is a troo bloo KingVanshi !! My enemy is within, Please search and find him for me..I am totally helpless..Balalji has taken away my Sherbet and hukkah and I can't think anymore..Perhaps U can have a talk with Ekta Mayya regarding this too

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-03-20, 11:34

Tanthya wrote:
neha wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

confused 

The device just serves as a vessel to pack her off to Amer if that is the intended aim of this track .. or it may be used to serve the purpose of bringing home the point that Sujamal Baisa ought to be canonized  and not pilloried as firmly believed by Jalal which will lead to  --> Jodha Begum , Hum aapki  judgement par yahin karring chahiye tha, Aap kitni mahan hai.. Aapne toh ussi din kaha this is not Rajvanshi job and U are right Sujamal is a troo bloo KingVanshi !! My enemy is within, Please search and find him for me..I am totally helpless..Balalji has taken away my Sherbet and hukkah and I can't think anymore..Perhaps U can have a talk with Ekta Mayya regarding this too
 ROFL ROFL 
Sathu you crack me up ! but I feel she is not going to Amer, and this is just to canonize Bhai-Sa. But I'm sad because Jalal is again not doing anything and Jodha's halo is increasing day by day  peace  If RT wasn't portraying Akbar, I would have stopped watching this show by now  No 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-03-20, 11:46

neha wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
neha wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

confused 

ROFL ROFL 
Sathu you crack me up ! but I feel she is not going to Amer, and this is just to canonize Bhai-Sa. But I'm sad because Jalal is again not doing anything and Jodha's halo is increasing day by day  peace  If RT wasn't portraying Akbar, I would have stopped watching this show by now  No 

I agree, it is too early for her to go to Amer  unless few more  nightly rendezvous plays out firmly pushing Jalal to being a brute again and if TRP is not being friendly, then they might actually try out the separation route NOW.. rather than  Jodha's packing off arising due to the vengeful act of Maham wanting to hurt Jalal.

Honestly.. I absly feel that the show has lost its touch and people are going thru motions.. not motivated by the writeups anymore

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-03-20, 13:12

neha wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
neha wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

confused 

ROFL ROFL 
Oh! This serial is crap. Really if RT was not the lead I would have shoved it right after the Amer track.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-03-20, 13:30

sandhya wrote:
neha wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
neha wrote:

ROFL ROFL 
Oh! This serial is crap. Really if RT was not the lead I would have shoved it right after the Amer track.

Sandhya , Sometimes I feel even RT has lost interest and is sleep walking ... They really should have stuck to their schedule and brought it to a close as originally planned..That would have ensured th popularity of the show stayed for a long time..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:51

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum