Latest topics

QUBHOOL HAI WRITTEN UPDATE 19TH MARCH 2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-03-19, 22:07

The Episode starts with Zoya picking up the photo and looking at it.Razia who was coming down the stairs was shocked and Tanveer who was on top. Zoya looks at the phot but does not recognize herself.She truns back and sees Razia and tells her that Humeria looked very cute when she was young. But as she grew up she is so different.

She gives the photo back to Razia and goes from there. Razia is really happy and thankful that Zoya did not recognize the photo and she thanks God.Billi is also happy and tells Razia that I did tell you we will succeed for Kismat is on our side.

The next scene is in the bedroom of Zoya and Asad. Asad is working by the Sofa and Zoya is eating pizza and putting the bed much to the annoyance of Asad. He will be instructing her how to put the bed and they get into a fight. She will threaten that she will pour sodt drink over the bed. He puts a wall of cushions in between and asks her to do what she wants on her side of the bed. Then she wants to change the pillow covers and he tells her to get some other covers. He will tell her he is going for a shower and he goes.

Zoya comes out of the room and senses Billi behind her who will be taunting her again that she will come between Zoya and Asad. She will start making Zoya insecure with her words. Zoya will warn her off and tell her that she should see her face in the mirror for next time she will not recognize herself. Billi will still be taunting her and Zoya feels a bit insecure.

At Farhan’s house: Daadi will be making a tour of the house along with Farhan and Haseena Bi. She will be inspecting the room she wants to stay in and she will point to one room. She wants to go in when they will try to stop her. But she goes in and sees Nikhat. She pretends that she recognized Nikhat as the model Kushboo and also mentions the various ads she had done along with her resemblance to Nikhat. Both Haseena Bi and Farhan are much relieved. Then Badi B will tell Kushboo she is searching for a room to stay. Kushboo suggests Haseena Bi’s room.

Then Badi B will go to that room and decide to stay in that room. She occupies the bed and informs Haseena to sleep on the floor.
She chases Farhan to tell the maid servant to get her luggage and also a glass of milk.

At Humeria’s Room: 
Humeria is on the bed next to Haider who is sleeping.  She is crying looking at him. Then she touches his head and thinks why there is so much of distance between them when they should grow more in love. Haider then turns and holds her arm in his sleep. Then Humeria is happy. Haider mutters a girl’s name. She is shocked and removes his hand. He turns over and opens his eyes. He is once again torturing her.

At Asad’s Room:
Asad who is taking a shower and finds out that the towel is missing. He shouts out to Zoya to give the Towel. A hand comes through the door and gives the towel. He thinks its Zoya and catches the hand which caresses his arm and asks her to come inside. She just removes her hand. He dresses up and comes outside and sees a person like Zoya in the dark room changing the pillow covers. He goes up to her and catches her from behind. Then at the same time Zoya enters the room and switches on the light. They are both shocked to see Billi dressed like Zoya and wearing a wig like Zoya.

Asad is mad at Billi and yells at her about her shamelessness and asks her to get out. Zoya also joins in the shouting game. Asad tells that he called for his wife and not her and does she not have any shame. Zoya is furious and drags her out of the room all the while shouting at her. She tells her not to enter the room again. Billi will be taunting Zoya again and making her more mad and insecure.

At night Zoya will be hugging Asad and will be sleeping. She will be thinking of all the lovely moments of her marriage and gets up and sees the wedding album which is behind on the bed head. As she is flipping through she comes across a photo with Gaffoor Shahib and wonder what he is doing at her wedding when he was not called for it.Zoya is disturbed and will wonder what is creating a distance between Zoya and Asad.

The next morning Gaffoor Sahib will be looking at some papers. Zoya comes there and asks permission to enter. Then he asks her to come in. Zoya asks him whether he came for her wedding and he willdeny it. She will show the photo and he will be stunned.

PRECAP: Zoya will tell Gaffoor Shaib that he is not the type to go to a wedding uninvited and asks him straight away what her relationship with him is. He is shocked to hear this.
Humeria and Haider are having a tiff in the office and she will ask him to answer her. Then he shouts that he does not love her to a really shocked Humeria.

THIS UPDATE IS MEANT FOR DHWANI FORUM ONLY.IT SHOULD NOT BE REPRODUCED IN PART OR FULL WITHOUT PERMISSION

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: QUBHOOL HAI WRITTEN UPDATE 19TH MARCH 2014

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-03-19, 22:13

Thank you Anu

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-03-19, 22:13

thank u anu WinkWink
loved reading ur update..I liked mentioning tanveer as BillI all over the update..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-03-19, 22:20

Candy,

Thanks for liking it. I left you a message in Jenny's thread. Meenu asked you check the contest winners in RR. I am glad you liked the Billi word that woman is totally shameless.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-03-19, 22:20

Shesherkobita wrote:Thank you Anu
Sabi, hpee 

Its my pleasure.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-19, 22:25

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-03-19, 22:47

Thanks anu for wu
and sorry i didnt knew that yaar

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-03-19, 22:56

cutie pai :-) wrote:Thanks anu for wu
and sorry i didnt knew that yaar
Jenny, Dont worry and chill out, long hug 

Badi Badi forum mein aise Choti choti baath hoti rahati hai Senorita Jenny

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-03-19, 22:59

Thanks dear

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-03-19, 23:54

Anu .. Tats a .beautiful line you told for r Jenny. Timing ka dialogue hai. And thanks yaar.. For informing abt RR thread I went,soon reading ur msg.
long hug

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-20, 05:50

thanks Anu...Only managed to watch the first half of the episode need to catch up on second half...badi B tryin 8m find the perfect room and telling haseena B that she can sleep on the floor was funny...Now badi B is here I am hoping the fun starts...

Zoya has never seen a picture of herself from when she was younger?

I am tired of the same argument between asad and zoya...She eats pizza and drinks soda in bed, wears shoes and climbs on it...He is particular and ocdish..U both know it, have argued about it numerous times so y r the cvs showing the same fight over and over...Thou this was better then some scenes shown in some episodes...

humaira being tortured more...So precap shows haidar tells humaira about not loving her...I do hope he doesnt turn into a joke and tells her wit sincerity...And then makes her cry...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-03-20, 07:39

--sumana13-- wrote:
Manu

Thanks a lot

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-03-20, 07:40

cutie pai :-) wrote:Thanks dear

My pleasure Jenny hpee

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-03-20, 07:41

candy wrote:Anu .. Tats a .beautiful line you told for r Jenny. Timing ka dialogue hai. And thanks yaar.. For informing abt RR thread I went,soon reading ur msg.
 long hug  
Candy,

I am glad you liked the dialogue which actually is from DDLJ. I am happy you went to the RR thread.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-03-20, 07:43

sarra0 wrote:thanks Anu...Only managed to watch the first half of the episode need to catch up on second half...badi B tryin 8m find the perfect room and telling haseena B that she can sleep on the floor was funny...Now badi B is here I am hoping the fun starts...

I am tired of the same argument between asad and zoya...She eats pizza and drinks soda in bed, wears shoes and climbs on it...He is particular and ocdish..U both know it, have argued about it numerous times so y r the cvs showing the same fight over and over...Thou this was better then some scenes shown in some episodes...

humaira being tortured more...So precap shows haidar tells humaira about not loving her...I do hope he doesnt turn into a joke and tells her wit sincerity...And then makes her cry...
Sarra,

It was like watching the same old stuff after I left watching the show a few months back. The same stuff repeating and only thing new is they are married and Haider is the new entry. Bang  Bang  Bang .Why are they staying in Asad's old house did not Asad give Haseena Bi another new house?

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-20, 15:23

anurao66 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:thanks Anu...Only managed to watch the first half of the episode need to catch up on second half...badi B tryin 8m find the perfect room and telling haseena B that she can sleep on the floor was funny...Now badi B is here I am hoping the fun starts...

Sarra,

It was like watching the same old stuff after I left watching the show a few months back. The same stuff repeating and only thing new is they are married and Haider is the new entry. Bang  Bang  Bang .Why are they staying in Asad's old house did not Asad give Haseena Bi another new house?

Anu it is the same, not much has changed, same fights same baddies, same lack of sense...Yep asad gave them a new house but they r greedy...They wanted a bigger one and hinted at it not subtley wat wit tamatar having a baby so asad being an idiot offered his old one for them to live in.. Bang Bang Bang 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-03-20, 15:25

Sarra,

Thanks for the explanation I was wondering what they were doing there. Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-20, 15:51

anurao66 wrote:Sarra,

Thanks for the explanation I was wondering what they were doing there. Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

It was just so stupid...And tamatar didnt want that, was trying to convay that with her eyes and face, but asad didnt pay attention...Stupid man...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-03-20, 16:04

Sarra, By the way where is Tamatar and Imran? Have they also taken a vacation like Nuzrat etc.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-20, 16:12

anurao66 wrote:Sarra, By the way where is Tamatar and Imran? Have they also taken a vacation like Nuzrat etc.

Lol tamatar u c now and again briefly she is staying wit asad and co..Nuzat again briefly.....Thou dont ask me the reasoning...Imran I dont know where he is...He was gone when I started watching the show again so dont know if they gave an excuse...

I dont know if any of them r in school and have exams in reality.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-03-20, 16:16

sarra0 wrote:
anurao66 wrote:Sarra, By the way where is Tamatar and Imran? Have they also taken a vacation like Nuzrat etc.

Lol tamatar u c now and again briefly she is staying wit asad and co..Nuzat again briefly.....Thou dont ask me the reasoning...Imran I dont know where he is...He was gone when I started watching the show again so dont know if they gave an excuse...

Sarra,

Thanks a lot for showing so much of patience and answering my doubts. Hugs to you.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-20, 16:19

anurao66 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Sarra,

Thanks a lot for showing so much of patience and answering my doubts. Hugs to you.

Oy no thanks just thappad... long hug  Ask away..I will answer wat I can...I stopped watching for a long time So my knowledge is some wat limited...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shegarf71 on 2014-03-20, 18:03

Sarra...  long hug 

Shegarf71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 14:08

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down