Latest topics

Steamy!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Steamy!

Post by Bree0623 on 2014-03-20, 00:10

I want Jalal to be in his bathtub and Jodha silently walks in. He does not notice as his eyes are closed. She starts to bathe him with milk and water and he can tell by her hands that it is Jodha. He waits for the right moment and pulls her into the water. They start to splash around and somehow Jalal ends up on top of her. They lean in for a kiss but they are interrupted by the wicked Maham Anga.

Bree0623

Back to top Go down

Re: Steamy!

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-03-20, 00:25

Ha ha ha ... Jalal angrily " what are you doing here? It's a private sauna!"
Maham: sorry jalal, I use it when you are away... I thought you'd be away at this time.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-03-20, 00:49

*puritan self takes over* Maham walks in ...Her eyes  goggles at the site of Pancho Jalal and hefty Fiona trying to break the tub with all their exercises .. the kohl applied liberally in her eyes just melts n dyes her spic Ujjala blue white costume black..

Maham stutters and hobbles back, breath coming in short gasps ..as her befuddled mind cannot compute the aerobics of J-J

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-20, 02:20

Bree0623 wrote:I want Jalal to be in his bathtub and Jodha silently walks in. He does not notice as his eyes are closed. She starts to bathe him with milk and water and he can tell by her hands that it is Jodha. He waits for the right moment and pulls her into the water. They start to splash around and somehow Jalal ends up on top of her. They lean in for a kiss but they are interrupted by the wicked Maham Anga.
Oh My My my !!...this one is really steamy .. wish you continued this one as a fan fiction .. thanks for sharing your thoughts .. loved it ... luv 
 Starry Love  Starry Love  Starry Love

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-03-20, 08:33

Bree0623 wrote:I want Jalal to be in his bathtub and Jodha silently walks in. He does not notice as his eyes are closed. She starts to bathe him with milk and water and he can tell by her hands that it is Jodha. He waits for the right moment and pulls her into the water. They start to splash around and somehow Jalal ends up on top of her. They lean in for a kiss but they are interrupted by the wicked Maham Anga.
Bree,

That is one for a fan fiction and please do write one. I guess they will not show it on Indian TV.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-03-20, 08:34

Shesherkobita wrote:Ha ha ha ... Jalal angrily " what are you doing here? It's a private sauna!"
Maham: sorry jalal, I use it when you are away... I thought you'd be away at this time.
Sabi,

That was a really good one.MA tends to be everywhere she is not wanted at the wrong time. Bang  Bang  Bang

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-03-20, 08:35

Tanthya wrote:*puritan self takes over* Maham walks in ...Her eyes  goggles at the site of Pancho Jalal and hefty Fiona trying to break the tub with all their exercises .. the kohl applied liberally in her eyes just melts n dyes her spic Ujjala blue white costume black..

Maham stutters and hobbles back, breath coming in short gasps ..as her befuddled mind cannot compute the aerobics of J-J
Sathya,

Wow that was one step better, brilliant imagination. hppy

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 05:18

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum