Latest topics

Kya Akbar se jhoot bolna Jodha ki majboori hai ?..Should Jodha lie to Akbar??

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kya Akbar se jhoot bolna Jodha ki majboori hai ?..Should Jodha lie to Akbar??

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-20, 02:27

Akbar se jhoot bolna Jodha ki majboori hai ...

Kya kisi achche kaam ke liye kaha hua jhoot galat hota hai?.




Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-20, 14:31; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Kya Akbar se jhoot bolna Jodha ki majboori hai ?..Should Jodha lie to Akbar??

Post by anurao66 on 2014-03-20, 08:31

Manu,

She lied but she is feeling really guilty about the lie. She did not want to break the promise given to Sujamal. As to why Sujamal asked for such a promise God only knows. Anyway, Jalal does not suspect her but knows that something is bothering her and he wants to find out that something so that she will be in peace.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9171
Join date : 2013-02-04
Age : 50
Location : Chennai

Back to top Go down

Re: Kya Akbar se jhoot bolna Jodha ki majboori hai ?..Should Jodha lie to Akbar??

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-20, 08:49

anurao66 wrote:Manu,

She lied but she is feeling really guilty about the lie. She did not want to break the promise given to Sujamal. As to why Sujamal asked for such a promise God only knows. Anyway, Jalal does not suspect her but knows that something is bothering her and he wants to find out that something so that she will be in peace.

May be Sujamal did not want his sister to be accused of meeting a dissident of the state ... But loved it how Jalal trusted her .. HOPE He continues to trust her ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Kya Akbar se jhoot bolna Jodha ki majboori hai ?..Should Jodha lie to Akbar??

Post by kasturi.bhattacharyya.10 on 2014-03-20, 08:57

trust ka to pata nehi, par promo mein jalal ki phikar, possesiveness saf dikhayi de rahi thi............. hpee

kasturi.bhattacharyya.10
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Kya Akbar se jhoot bolna Jodha ki majboori hai ?..Should Jodha lie to Akbar??

Post by candy on 2014-03-20, 09:01

Hey manu.. long hug

actually Jo is totally tensed for her bro, and Tats y she couldn't get the mind set of jalal.. Jalal is not like before , now he trusts her a lot.. He dint believe MA's words immediately.,

Jo should realise tat even she goes out in disguise it will come to jalal's note . Coz now security is increased. Else did she think this force which failed to protect jalal will not notice her ???


She could have told him in her usual lecture way. I agree he is totally angry, but now he won't neglect her words.. Just like in BB track.. She could have stood before tat scales thoughtful.
Jalal will be anxious to solve his lady love's new puzzled look..

as usual she may give a big fat lecture. Am sure jalal will respect her confidences she had for him, but Jo missed !!!

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Kya Akbar se jhoot bolna Jodha ki majboori hai ?..Should Jodha lie to Akbar??

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-20, 09:03

kasturi.bhattacharyya.10 wrote:trust ka to pata nehi, par promo mein jalal ki phikar, possesiveness saf dikhayi de rahi thi............. hpee
AWWw I just love love that possessiveness of Jalal .. her is totally in love with Jo ...
 Starry Love

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Kya Akbar se jhoot bolna Jodha ki majboori hai ?..Should Jodha lie to Akbar??

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-20, 09:06

candy wrote:Hey manu.. long hug

 actually Jo is totally tensed for her bro, and Tats y she couldn't get the mind set of jalal.. Jalal is not like before , now he trusts her a lot.. He dint believe MA's words immediately.,

  Jo should realise tat even she goes out in disguise it will come to jalal's note . Coz now security is increased. Else did she think this force which failed to protect jalal will not notice her ???  


She could have told him in her usual lecture way. I agree he is totally angry, but now he won't neglect her words.. Just like in BB track.. She could have stood before tat scales thoughtful.
Jalal will be anxious to solve his lady love's new puzzled look..

as usual she may give a big fat lecture. Am sure jalal will respect her confidences she had for him, but Jo missed !!!
Hello Candy .. see today am little free so came early in the morning ...
 long hug  long hug  long hug 
@ green .. Jo missed out on a good opportunity yaar .. she has hundreds of ways to disclose this to jalal ... Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Kya Akbar se jhoot bolna Jodha ki majboori hai ?..Should Jodha lie to Akbar??

Post by KB on 2014-03-20, 09:13

--sumana13-- wrote:
candy wrote:Hey manu.. long hug

 actually Jo is totally tensed for her bro, and Tats y she couldn't get the mind set of jalal.. Jalal is not like before , now he trusts her a lot.. He dint believe MA's words immediately.,

  Jo should realise tat even she goes out in disguise it will come to jalal's note . Coz now security is increased. Else did she think this force which failed to protect jalal will not notice her ???  


She could have told him in her usual lecture way. I agree he is totally angry, but now he won't neglect her words.. Just like in BB track.. She could have stood before tat scales thoughtful.
Jalal will be anxious to solve his lady love's new puzzled look..

as usual she may give a big fat lecture. Am sure jalal will respect her confidences she had for him, but Jo missed !!!
Hello Candy .. see today am little free so came early in the morning ...
 long hug  long hug  long hug 
@ green .. Jo missed out on a good opportunity yaar .. she has hundreds of ways to disclose this to jalal ... Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad
hey, i think this is natural..bcoz, at this time jo is very very disturbed 4 her bro & hubby..........& in this state of mind, her brain is not working properly...& she is surprised in jalal's behaviour( as shown in promo) & this shock has make her brain dumb for some time......b8 don't worry. jo iske baad jalal ko itne sare lectures degi, dat we all will become deaf.............

KB
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 297
Join date : 2013-12-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Kya Akbar se jhoot bolna Jodha ki majboori hai ?..Should Jodha lie to Akbar??

Post by anurao66 on 2014-03-20, 09:18

--sumana13-- wrote:
anurao66 wrote:Manu,

She lied but she is feeling really guilty about the lie. She did not want to break the promise given to Sujamal. As to why Sujamal asked for such a promise God only knows. Anyway, Jalal does not suspect her but knows that something is bothering her and he wants to find out that something so that she will be in peace.

May be Sujamal did not want his sister to be accused of meeting a dissident of the state ... But loved it how Jalal trusted her .. HOPE He continues to trust her ...
Manu,

Jalal trusted her but he wont be happy when she is off to meet Sujamal Baisa so he will be angry with her.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9171
Join date : 2013-02-04
Age : 50
Location : Chennai

Back to top Go down

Re: Kya Akbar se jhoot bolna Jodha ki majboori hai ?..Should Jodha lie to Akbar??

Post by candy on 2014-03-20, 09:24

Yeah manu, seeing ur name I jumped here..but me busy today. But won't log out.. Will chat every now and then I get time

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Kya Akbar se jhoot bolna Jodha ki majboori hai ?..Should Jodha lie to Akbar??

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-20, 09:25

kasturi.bhattacharyya.10 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
candy wrote:Hey manu.. long hug

 actually Jo is totally tensed for her bro, and Tats y she couldn't get the mind set of jalal.. Jalal is not like before , now he trusts her a lot.. He dint believe MA's words immediately.,

  Jo should realise tat even she goes out in disguise it will come to jalal's note . Coz now security is increased. Else did she think this force which failed to protect jalal will not notice her ???  


She could have told him in her usual lecture way. I agree he is totally angry, but now he won't neglect her words.. Just like in BB track.. She could have stood before tat scales thoughtful.
Jalal will be anxious to solve his lady love's new puzzled look..

as usual she may give a big fat lecture. Am sure jalal will respect her confidences she had for him, but Jo missed !!!
Hello Candy .. see today am little free so came early in the morning ...
 long hug  long hug  long hug 
@ green .. Jo missed out on a good opportunity yaar .. she has hundreds of ways to disclose this to jalal ... Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad
hey, i think this is natural..bcoz, at this time jo is very very disturbed 4 her bro & hubby..........& in this state of mind, her brain is not working properly...& she is surprised in jalal's behaviour( as shown in promo) & this shock has make her brain dumb for some time......b8 don't worry. jo iske baad jalal ko itne sare lectures degi, dat we all will become deaf.............
@ blue .. I am missing Jo's bhashans for a while now .. its high time she started one .. or she will go out of pracitice yaar 
 hppy  hppy  ROFL

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Kya Akbar se jhoot bolna Jodha ki majboori hai ?..Should Jodha lie to Akbar??

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-20, 09:27

candy wrote:Yeah manu, seeing ur name I jumped here..but me busy today. But won't log out.. Will chat every now and then I get time
See you wanted me to come in the morning and I always try to keep my friends happy 
 hpee  long hug 
Relax candy I just managed a few mins break ... am getting inactive now ... will become active after three OK ??

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Kya Akbar se jhoot bolna Jodha ki majboori hai ?..Should Jodha lie to Akbar??

Post by candy on 2014-03-20, 09:30

Agree you anu, he trusted her, Tats y he still expects she herself will disclose..

but sad part is Jo still dint gain tat confidence over him.. She fears he will kill her bro.. But she doesn't realise its going beyond the limit now.

MA brand ghee will make even wet logs to catch fire !!

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Kya Akbar se jhoot bolna Jodha ki majboori hai ?..Should Jodha lie to Akbar??

Post by candy on 2014-03-20, 09:33

Ok yaar manu. no prob. And you miss her lectures!!?! Twisted Evil Give ur address. I will record all her lectures in B cd and send to you.jee bhar ke sunao... hppy

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Kya Akbar se jhoot bolna Jodha ki majboori hai ?..Should Jodha lie to Akbar??

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-20, 09:33

anurao66 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
anurao66 wrote:Manu,

She lied but she is feeling really guilty about the lie. She did not want to break the promise given to Sujamal. As to why Sujamal asked for such a promise God only knows. Anyway, Jalal does not suspect her but knows that something is bothering her and he wants to find out that something so that she will be in peace.

May be Sujamal did not want his sister to be accused of meeting a dissident of the state ... But loved it how Jalal trusted her .. HOPE He continues to trust her ...
Manu,

Jalal trusted her but he wont be happy when she is off to meet Sujamal Baisa so he will be angry with her.
Anu ..I hope he is not too harsh on Jo .. but will jo ever be able to reveal the truth to him ... what does history say .. who killed Sujamal in the end ?? did jalal kill him  ??

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Kya Akbar se jhoot bolna Jodha ki majboori hai ?..Should Jodha lie to Akbar??

Post by candy on 2014-03-20, 09:34

Will this show follow the actual history?! confused

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Kya Akbar se jhoot bolna Jodha ki majboori hai ?..Should Jodha lie to Akbar??

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-20, 10:30

candy wrote:Agree you anu, he trusted her, Tats y he still expects she herself will disclose..

but sad part is Jo still dint gain tat confidence over him.. She fears he will kill her bro.. But she doesn't realise its going beyond the limit now.

MA brand ghee will make even wet logs to catch fire !!

I agree Candy ..MA is the only one who knows How much jalal is in love with Jodha and she is totally frustrated that inspite of all her efforts .. They are fallng for each other more amd more .. AT LAST SHE GETS A CHANCE .. ... Poor MA .
 ROFL ROFL ROFL 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Kya Akbar se jhoot bolna Jodha ki majboori hai ?..Should Jodha lie to Akbar??

Post by gurveen on 2014-03-20, 10:47

i think when jodha as shown in precap she wants to leave harem audha then jalal becoes angry why she is doing all this becoz he also fears ke jodha usko shod na de and why she is not disclosing herself

gurveen
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 110
Join date : 2014-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Kya Akbar se jhoot bolna Jodha ki majboori hai ?..Should Jodha lie to Akbar??

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-20, 10:54

gurveen wrote:i think when jodha as shown in precap she wants to leave harem audha then jalal becoes angry why she is doing all this becoz he also fears ke jodha usko shod na de and why she is not disclosing herself

OMGEE you just added another angle to this .. .. YOU COULD BE RIGht .. May be Jala is scared that to day she has quit Harem and tomorrrow she might just dump him a d run off with her lover just like her sis sukanya !!
He fears that eloping with lovers might run in the family is it ?. ..gurveen tussin great ho ji
 ROFL ROFL Clap 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Kya Akbar se jhoot bolna Jodha ki majboori hai ?..Should Jodha lie to Akbar??

Post by gurveen on 2014-03-20, 11:22

thanku sumana g jalal fears that if jodha left him toh phir woho purana hukka (ruks) peena padega aur daalbati(jodha) tu koi aur le jayega hppy  ROFL  (:u@:hukka) (  daalbati)

gurveen
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 110
Join date : 2014-02-03

Back to top Go down

Kya Akbar se jhoot bolna Jodha ki majboori hai ?..Should Jodha lie to Akbar??

Post by harrybird on 2014-03-20, 11:33

Hey Girls,

I dont think Jodha has missed an opportunity here, rather I believe Jalal has got an opportunity to win Jodha's trust!

This lie of Jodha is absolutely necessary & warranted at this point of time! we all know how unpredictable jalal is....how harsh he is towards the guilty ( even if they are close to him)

Yes, he has changed a lot....but he stands at a point where he has to prove that he is a trustworthy husband!

Jodha won Jalal's trust by consuming poison & proved that Jalal is everything to her! As a result, we saw confession from Jalal! luv    

Now Jalal has to walk the fire...win Jodha's trust &  as a result hopefully we can see Jodha's confession!  luv   (Remember jodha has not openly confessed yet like Jalal)
 
some sensational romantic scenes! notty 

HARRY

harrybird
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 154
Join date : 2013-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Kya Akbar se jhoot bolna Jodha ki majboori hai ?..Should Jodha lie to Akbar??

Post by candy on 2014-03-20, 11:49

Harry .. Yay !! If it happens so it will be superb yaar.

excellent POV !! Super.. U connected both the incidents to a point of confession as well as gaining each others trust.. Thumbsup

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Kya Akbar se jhoot bolna Jodha ki majboori hai ?..Should Jodha lie to Akbar??

Post by Tanthya on 2014-03-20, 11:50

She shud not In fact Moti was quite sensible and practical when she advised Jo not to  do Rakhi Visit late at night .. but she disregarded it n went ahead..

Moti was wrong when she advised Jo to cover up .. Jo heeded tht..

It was a stupid, unwanted lie ..when examined from todays modern views but when u consider that it was those days when a king had  power over your head , he could in a blink behead you  with ppl not  daring to question him..Circumspection would be the order of the day ..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Kya Akbar se jhoot bolna Jodha ki majboori hai ?..Should Jodha lie to Akbar??

Post by anurao66 on 2014-03-20, 12:05

Tanthya wrote:She shud not In fact Moti was quite sensible and practical when she advised Jo not to  do Rakhi Visit late at night .. but she disregarded it n went ahead..

Moti was wrong when she advised Jo to cover up .. Jo heeded tht..

It was a stupid, unwanted lie ..when examined from todays modern views but when u consider that it was those days when a king had  power over your head , he could in a blink behead you  with ppl not  daring to question him..Circumspection would be the order of the day ..
Sathya,

Thats a good point. I did not think from that day's point of view. i was all along thinking of today's viewpoint. Jodha as you said should have told jalal and all this MU would not come into play. But all this is needed to move the story.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9171
Join date : 2013-02-04
Age : 50
Location : Chennai

Back to top Go down

Re: Kya Akbar se jhoot bolna Jodha ki majboori hai ?..Should Jodha lie to Akbar??

Post by Tanthya on 2014-03-20, 12:26

anurao66 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:She shud not In fact Moti was quite sensible and practical when she advised Jo not to  do Rakhi Visit late at night .. but she disregarded it n went ahead..

Moti was wrong when she advised Jo to cover up .. Jo heeded tht..

It was a stupid, unwanted lie ..when examined from todays modern views but when u consider that it was those days when a king had  power over your head , he could in a blink behead you  with ppl not  daring to question him..Circumspection would be the order of the day ..
Sathya,

Thats a good point. I did not think from that day's point of view. i was all along thinking of today's viewpoint. Jodha as you said should have told jalal and all this MU would not come into play. But all this is needed to move the story.

Thats true, Aakhir with no TV or internet ..They had to have their entertainment  which would be court intrigues  hpee

And yeah, without doubting, fighting, planning how can there be any show esp Mayya's..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Kya Akbar se jhoot bolna Jodha ki majboori hai ?..Should Jodha lie to Akbar??

Post by Sponsored content Today at 05:41


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum