Latest topics

Kya Akbar se jhoot bolna Jodha ki majboori hai ?..Should Jodha lie to Akbar??

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Kya Akbar se jhoot bolna Jodha ki majboori hai ?..Should Jodha lie to Akbar??

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-20, 12:41

gurveen wrote:thanku sumana g jalal fears that if jodha left him toh phir woho purana hukka (ruks) peena padega aur daalbati(jodha) tu koi aur le jayega hppy  ROFL  (:u@:hukka) (  daalbati)

Tussin great ho gurveen .. Koi shak  nahin....
Kya comparison kitta ... 
Ruks. =purana hukka 
Jo =crisp daal bati churma ... Badiya  hai ...
 ROFL  ROFL

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Kya Akbar se jhoot bolna Jodha ki majboori hai ?..Should Jodha lie to Akbar??

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-20, 12:49

harrybird wrote:Hey Girls,

I dont think Jodha has missed an opportunity here, rather I believe Jalal has got an opportunity to win Jodha's trust!

This lie of Jodha is absolutely necessary & warranted at this point of time! we all know how unpredictable jalal is....how harsh he is towards the guilty ( even if they are close to him)

Yes, he has changed a lot....but he stands at a point where he has to prove that he is a trustworthy husband!

Jodha won Jalal's trust by consuming poison & proved that Jalal is everything to her! As a result, we saw confession from Jalal! luv    

Now Jalal has to walk the fire...win Jodha's trust &  as a result hopefully we can see Jodha's confession!  luv   (Remember jodha has not openly confessed yet like Jalal)

some sensational romantic scenes! notty 

HARRY
Harry your views are awesome .. THANks for sharing your thoughts ... 
I hope. The crèative writers are utilising this track to threngthening Jo Jala rishtaa than separating them

Thumbsup  Thumbsup

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-03-20, 13:08

well..if she wont lie...the story wont move (jodhu ke liye Amer ka vacation shuru hona hai na)

also i think...jallu knows that there is some concrete reason why she is hiding the truth from him...

i feel jallu should send jodhu to amer , not because he distrusts jodha but to find out whats really nagging her...though on the surface he will make it look like as if he distrusts jodha and hence packed her for Amer....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-20, 13:26

pollyanna wrote:well..if she wont lie...the story wont move (jodhu ke liye Amer ka vacation shuru hona hai na)

also i think...jallu knows that there is some concrete reason why she is hiding the truth from him...

i feel jallu should send jodhu to amer , not because he distrusts jodha but to find out whats really nagging her...though on the surface he will make it look like as if he distrusts jodha and hence packed her for Amer....
And the truth reveals itself as sharifu kidnaps Jodha and Sujamal rescues  her .....and may be he himself informs  Jalal  about Abul Mali !!

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-20, 14:41

Tanthya wrote:She shud not In fact Moti was quite sensible and practical when she advised Jo not to  do Rakhi Visit late at night .. but she disregarded it n went ahead..

Moti was wrong when she advised Jo to cover up .. Jo heeded tht..

It was a stupid, unwanted lie ..when examined from todays modern views but when u consider that it was those days when a king had  power over your head , he could in a blink behead you  with ppl not  daring to question him..Circumspection would be the order of the day ..
@ green .. would he behead his favourite queen !.. when he was just about falling in love her !!...  scratch  scratch may be he would have gone straight up to her right there and then and killed the guy there n then  Bang  Bang and dragged her back to the palace with himself and imprisoned her/grounded her ... Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:33

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum