Latest topics

Oh Jalal! What have you become

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Oh Jalal! What have you become

Post by sandhya on 2014-03-20, 13:31

Sad to say, but even after seeing the latest promo where it seems a very angry Jalal is seen questioning of why Jodha s lying & hiding things from him, I have no hopes that the old Shahenshah will ever return . How muchever anger he shows now, & though Jodha s in the wrong now for keeping things from Jalal, he ll be shown grovelling doublefold later when the truth comes out.

Whenever Jalal makes mistakes, he has to apologise, weep, beg and feel bad
But when Jodha Devi does some wrong, nobody will even call it wrong.
When Jalal says ' I don't want to see your face, even if you are dying', he has to weep and repent.
But when Jodha says ' You may go die anywhere except in Amer', she doesn't even have to feel bad about it.

But for every thing that even seems good Jodha Devi will be praised to the skies. Earlier it used to be Hamida and Co., Now Jalal has taken over the job.

But, where would jodha's pet projects and humanitarian society corrections stand if jalal didn't have the power to implement them...if he was not the shahenshah who was so powerful.  

And who made him that? Certainly bk and ma. And it is to his own credit that he had humanism enough to implement them. How does jo get all the credit. 

Even salima says aapne gulami khatam kar di. How? And what  did she do that salima or hb couldn't have done earlier?  Point out to the masala lady and give a lecture on slavery pangs

And why did she have to be the harem warden to do that.

Jodha is so busy playing CEO of harem, James Bond and Mother Teresa all rolled into one. While the Shahenshah-e-hind is so jobless that he pops into her hojra requesting her to play games with him and judge her moods.

Jalal said that managing the harem was a tedious task.
Wasn't it tedious when Ruqaiya managed it?
Managing a sultanate is a bed of roses, is it?

This lallu Jalal bends to pick up the crushed leaf dropped by his jodha devi and moti stands smiling  a mute spectator without offering her services to pick up the leaf or even feeling uncomfortable about it. And he is supposed to be Shahenshah-e-Hind.

Wonder which emperor would do that when a daasi is quite nearby. How much can they make Jalal stoop, literally, figuratively and actually to sing Jai Jodha Maiyya

Sick of the Jai Jodha Mata, and now it is going to be Jai Sujamal Bratha too.

One more doubt...

What is this refrain ' Suja Bhaisa promised to raksha my suhaag'. Then why on earth did he attack Mewar, a region belonging to his sister's husband. If Jalal leads an army to fight Suja and win Mewar back, will Suja still stick to suhaag ka raksha and have every soldier on his side not harm Jalal? Or will he return Mewar, not wanting to hurt him, even by chance? Or is this 'suhaag ki raksha' only off-battlefield limits?  I  will protect your suhaag but kill his relatives and attack his kingdom. But I will not attack Amer which is the bhoomi that I should be fighting for and snatch  my gaddi from that burnt teapot bharmal.

Btw, Which Mandir, then or now is open at nights?  Must be a special Mandir with 24*7 services.

And why didn't our ever-perfect never-wrong heroine who says 'anyay ko dekh kar chup rehna hamare sanskaaron mein nahin hai' fight for the rights of the very Sujamal Bhaisa whom she is now trying to protect from Jalal? Why didn't she tell Bharmal that the Amer gaddi rightfully belonged to Suja and he should not have given it to BD? Why did she anyay sehna that time? Probably because Bharmal wasn't the head nodder that Jalal has become.

I recently saw the earlier episodes...when Jalal says a true warrior and emperor is one who doesn't give the enemies a chance to gather themselves......samhalne ka mauka nahin dena chahiye...........but now this lallu's enemies are not only samhalo-fying but bringing a trunkful of snakes into his palace unnoticed, escaping from his prisons, walking in and out of his palace as and when they please, he can't have even Shariffu trailed when he goes to meet Abul Mali, and looks like he has no job better to do than moon over his be-misaal begum.

He was a king who held his cool in the most difficult situations. He could save his friend from the enemy's proison by sheer cool heroism. He could work out all the pluses and minuses of his marriage to Jo in a jiffy and play it out perfectly in his talks with Bharmal. He was a master-planner with a good heart in the Ratanpur Qila issue.

But what has he become now............a total befuddled fool in the Tasneem track, a brainless nitwit in ben track and a lost soul craving for his madam's happiness and approval now.

Gone are the days when his one glance sent shivers down everyone's spines. Of course he has changed............but now to the extent that he doesn't even command due respect! He cannot even keep himself alive without her divine help . His brains get super-activated when it comes to issues that are in favour of Jo as in the murthi issue, but hibernate when it comes to others! Jalal is one of the finest etched characters that began with a bang and is being reduced to shambles to halo and halo and halo Jodha Begum, the mahaan.

How much do we have to bear to see Rajat and his priceless expressions.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh Jalal! What have you become

Post by pollyanna on 2014-03-20, 14:28

Ahh...sandhya...mere hruday ko thandak mili after reading ur post...aisa laga jaise hamare mann mein hulchul machhaye shor aapne shaant kar diya.....

Thank u so much for this wonderful post... i am so fed up of Jodha mayya's halo and my poor jallu's shehenshah e hindustan ki durdasa.....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-03-20, 14:28

Sandhya  long hug I feel for you !! believe me..It has become nerve wracking to see the show now with its never ending Hrem politics.. quarreling on the kind of food platter, on make up, on dressing up.. It's as if things beyond Ruq's Hojra n Jodha's Hojra does not exist.. That Jalal does not have a durbar, or to supervise administration of the kingdom... All he has to do is pop angoors in angoori Bagh and wait for Jodha to extricate herself from her busy job .. Tht is the hallmark of good Pati..maybe  Ekta Mayya is trying to teach this subtle lesson to all males ... we ought to actually bestow a medal  ..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-03-20, 14:33

lolzzz Sathu.....yeah i guess....its Ekta's mind voice which has taken over the script of JA......

I hope I would not be killed but i really want this show to end now...it has lost its sheen.....just get to Amer...have SR and pack up.....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-03-20, 14:40

pollyanna wrote:lolzzz Sathu.....yeah i guess....its Ekta's mind voice which has taken over the script of JA......

I hope I would not be killed but i really want this show to end now...it has lost its sheen.....just get to Amer...have SR and pack up.....
Pallo.. As a ardent fan of JA *once upon a time* I wish it to end before the majesty of  Jalal gets sullied further , Ruqaiyya descends to the familiar BT vamp, Jodha the always right 24*7 heroine.. This show was said to be hatke, let it remain so..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-03-20, 14:48

Sandy, Shehenshah is never going to come back! though I do not want him to be cruel like he used to be but where are his brains and that sharp+shrewd mind which could tackle any situation and could smell a rat by just the expressions of ppl  Shocked I bet he will apologize to her at the end of this track! No escape for him.  Bang 
The slavery system in harem was never totally abolished! I'm damn confused as how can they show it when slaves were used as pawn in FatehPur Sikri for the pachisi game and when Father Rodolf Acquaviva was asked to leave FS as per the demand of the harem ladies, he asked a favor from HB to free his polish wife and their two children! Now when the real HB and the real Harem had this slavery system very much active then why this fiction is shown in the show  Rolling Eyes

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-03-20, 14:54

Sandhya,

What a brilliant post. All the points were so well written. I truly agree with you. I guess they show the story properly and not spoil the image of Jalal and make Jodha mahaan by showing Kitchen Harem and all sorts of nonsense politics.I really wish they show the real history which I signed up for this show for.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-03-20, 14:56

neha wrote:Sandy, Shehenshah is never going to come back! though I do not want him to be cruel like he used to be but where are his brains and that sharp+shrewd mind which could tackle any situation and could smell a rat by just the expressions of ppl  Shocked I bet he will apologize to her at the end of this track! No escape for him.  Bang 
The slavery system in harem was never totally abolished! I'm damn confused as how can they show it when slaves were used as pawn in FatehPur Sikri for the pachisi game and when Father Rodolf Acquaviva was asked to leave FS as per the demand of the harem ladies, he asked a favor from HB to free his polish wife and their two children! Now when the real HB and the real Harem had this slavery system very much active then why this fiction is shown in the show  Rolling Eyes
Neha,

Thanks for such information. I would love them to show such stuff than the two hojras and Angoori bhaag all the time.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-03-20, 15:02

pollyanna wrote:Ahh...sandhya...mere hruday ko thandak mili after reading ur post...aisa laga jaise hamare mann mein hulchul machhaye shor aapne shaant kar diya.....

Thank u so much for this wonderful post... i am so fed up of Jodha mayya's halo and my poor jallu's shehenshah e hindustan ki durdasa.....

I am blinded by her dazzling halo that it is difficult to see the serial nowadays. Shocked

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-03-20, 15:05

Tanthya wrote:Sandhya  long hug I feel for you !! believe me..It has become nerve wracking to see the show now with its never ending Hrem politics.. quarreling on the kind of food platter, on make up, on dressing up.. It's as if things beyond Ruq's Hojra n Jodha's Hojra does not exist.. That Jalal does not have a durbar, or to supervise administration of the kingdom... All he has to do is pop angoors in angoori Bagh and wait for Jodha to extricate herself from her busy job .. Tht is the hallmark of good Pati..maybe  Ekta Mayya is trying to teach this subtle lesson to all males ... we ought to actually bestow a medal  ..
Tants, I feel for myself for having expected a big deal out of it.  scratch This trust of Jalal is not faith but besottedness where a person is blind to the beloved's faults.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-03-20, 15:10

neha wrote:Sandy, Shehenshah is never going to come back! though I do not want him to be cruel like he used to be but where are his brains and that sharp+shrewd mind which could tackle any situation and could smell a rat by just the expressions of ppl  Shocked I bet he will apologize to her at the end of this track! No escape for him.  Bang 
I too don't want him to be a leg-cutter again. But I never expected that he will trade his brains and smarts for his lost heart. Evil or Very Mad 

I wanted him to be the smart, witty, super-intelligent, intuitive, charming Jalal that he was at the beginning of the show, but with an understanding of soft emotions as felt with his newly found heart and love for Jodha............but never did I expect that Jodha Devi will become the all in all and Jallu will be reduced to a bystander. No

His bending to pick up the crushed leaf with Moti standing like a lamppost was the last straw for me. Poor Jallu. Wake up. You are Shahenshah-e- Hind. lazee

Last edited by sandhya on 2014-03-20, 15:33; edited 1 time in total

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-03-20, 15:12

anurao66 wrote:Sandhya,

What a brilliant post. All the points were so well written. I truly agree with you. I guess they show the story properly and not spoil the image of Jalal and make Jodha mahaan by showing Kitchen Harem and all sorts of nonsense politics.I really wish they show the real history which I signed up for this show for.
Oh ! why don't they show them as equals atleast...........if they can't do with a  male lead  getting all credits. Why do they have to dumb him down to dazzle her?  No

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-03-20, 16:10

sandhya wrote:
anurao66 wrote:Sandhya,

Oh ! why don't they show them as equals atleast...........if they can't do with a  male lead  getting all credits. Why do they have to dumb him down to dazzle her?  No
Sandhya,

One has to be put down and unfortunately its Jalal. Bang  Bang  Bang

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-20, 16:26

Sandhaya I stopped watching the show long ago but0one of the reasons was how jalal had changed and was changing from a competent man and empera to a fool who couldnt seem to think if it wasnt jodha doing it for him...Loved your post...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-03-20, 17:57

Sandhya Jallu has become like any other serials hen pecked hubby..
its an insult to Jalal's character..Ekta must be penalised for blasphemy

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-03-20, 23:38

sarra0 wrote:Sandhaya I stopped watching the show long ago but0one of the reasons was how jalal had changed and was changing from a competent man and empera to a fool who couldnt seem to think if it wasnt jodha doing it for him...Loved your post...
I too have felt like stopping many times, but Rajat invariably pulls me back.

How handsome and he was today and what expressions Heart !!!!

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-03-20, 23:40

zuzana wrote:Sandhya Jallu has become like any other serials hen pecked hubby..
its an insult to Jalal's character..Ekta must be penalised for blasphemy
Why did Akbar have to be made fun of?  EK could have made it another Raja-Rani story. Evil or Very Mad

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by amimus on 2014-03-21, 00:18

Sandhya you have expressed the sentiments of so many people brilliantly. I am also fed up of this Harem Politics , Jallu does not seem to be doing anything besides playing games with his wives or visitng their Hojras.
I am sure these were the times when Jalal was trying to establish his strong presence in Rajputana.
Where is todarmal, Tansen why have we still not heard anything about the Jaziya tax, it is a love story but only to glorify Jodha Maate. The halo around her is getting bigger day by day

amimus
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2014-03-21, 01:03

Sandhya Darling same pinch....

So to uplift the mood

Here comes a song from Ekta mayyas factory itself

Yeh duniya ( jalal , ruks ) yeh duniya pithal di

Duniya pithal di (bronze)

Jodha doll me sone di

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

AGREED

Post by nads_f on 2014-03-21, 01:34

Tanthya wrote:Sandhya  long hug I feel for you !! believe me..It has become nerve wracking to see the show now with its never ending Hrem politics.. quarreling on the kind of food platter, on make up, on dressing up.. It's as if things beyond Ruq's Hojra n Jodha's Hojra does not exist.. That Jalal does not have a durbar, or to supervise administration of the kingdom... All he has to do is pop angoors in angoori Bagh and wait for Jodha to extricate herself from her busy job .. Tht is the hallmark of good Pati..maybe  Ekta Mayya is trying to teach this subtle lesson to all males ... we ought to actually bestow a medal  ..
I was dying to see something beyond the same old Jalal's mine track. It's not just a kingdom that Jalal had to reign over but an entire empire and here he's called upon to some minor problem like distributing new jewellery!  hppy  hppy  hppy  hppy  hppy  hppy  hppy  hppy  hppy  hppy  hppy  hppy  hppy  hppy 

Are we talking about AKBAR THE GREAT here?

Please! Jodha needs to stop doing this! He's in love therefore keeps listening to her and he isn't a toddler whom she has to protect every now and then! Send her back to Amer, please!  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang 

Anyways, let's talk about the positives! Jalal wore a new dress! He's been wearing new ones quiet often! Steaming hot!   Heart YEAH IM A BEGAM too ok?

nads_f
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-03-21, 13:17

amimus wrote:Sandhya you have expressed the sentiments of so many people brilliantly. I am also fed up of this Harem Politics , Jallu does not seem to be doing anything besides playing games with his wives or visitng their Hojras.
I am sure these were the times when Jalal was trying to establish his strong presence in Rajputana.
Where is todarmal, Tansen why have we still not heard anything about the Jaziya tax, it is a love story but only to glorify Jodha Maate. The halo around her is getting bigger day by day
Thanks dear......infact I was lamenting............
I am missing Abdul most
Then Todar Mal.....................
Why don't they switch off Jodha's halo for sometime and concentrate on other things...........

With an actor of Rajat's potential., they are doing injustice to Rajat, Jalal and Akbar!

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-03-21, 13:19

clarissasham wrote:Sandhya Darling same pinch....

So to uplift the mood

Here comes a song from Ekta mayyas factory itself

Yeh duniya ( jalal , ruks ) yeh duniya pithal di

Duniya pithal di (bronze)

Jodha doll me sone di

Jodha sona thi tho Akbar the Great heera the. Asli Kohinoor............why is he dumbed down?  No

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-03-21, 13:25

nads_f wrote:
I was dying to see something beyond the same old Jalal's mine track. It's not just a kingdom that Jalal had to reign over but an entire empire and here he's called upon to some minor problem like distributing new jewellery!  hppy  hppy  hppy  hppy  hppy  hppy  hppy  hppy  hppy  hppy  hppy  hppy  hppy  hppy 

Are we talking about AKBAR THE GREAT here?

Please! Jodha needs to stop doing this! He's in love therefore keeps listening to her and he isn't a toddler whom she has to protect every now and then! Send her back to Amer, please!  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang 

Anyways, let's talk about the positives! Jalal wore a new dress! He's been wearing new ones quiet often! Steaming hot!   Heart YEAH IM A BEGAM too ok?

Kaunsa new dress? I even have an inventory of all his dresses from epi 1. There have been just 12 in all including the latest one at the jashn that looked straight out of Atga sahib's wardrobe........ Evil or Very Mad 
Of these 12, the tiger tore 1 and so only 11 left. Too small a wardrobe for Shahenshah-e-hind......

Rajat/Jalal is so shabbily treated.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:38

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum