Latest topics

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Update – 20 March 2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-03-20, 18:43

Episode starts with Anjali arranging gifts for Jyoti. Varad comes and Anjali informs him about Jyoti’s pregnancy. Varad is happy to hear this and Anjali says that this family also needs its vaaris. Varad is uncomfortable hearing this. Sojal eavesdrops on Anjali and Varad’s conversation. Anjali tells him that Nirnajan is unhappy that Varad wasn’t at home during holi. Anjali tells him that he should always be present during all festivals henceforth. Varad agrees and is about to leave when Anjali asks him to meet Niranjan too. 

Aditi is going out and Aastha sees her leaving in a hurry and follows her. Aastha tries calling out to Aditi but 
Aditi leaves in an auto. Aastha thinks Aditi might have gone to the doctor and goes inside to call her. 

Aastha is just about to call Aditi when Anjali informs her about Abhay and Jyoti’s arrival. She sends Aastha to get snacks ready for Abhay and Jyoti. Aastha leaves and Abhay and Jyoti greet Anjali. Anjali apologises for her behaviour on holi. Abhay replies it’s all good. Nirnajan also come there. Nirnajan gifts Abhay and Anjali gifts Jyoti.  

Abhay is happy to receive gifts from Niranjan. Abhay acts like he is a very caring husband. Varad and Sojal come and congratulate Jyoti and Aastha also congratulates Jyoti. Anjali gives Abhay more gifts and Jyoti tries to stop Anjali. Abhay stops her and taunts about Varad not being able to give a vaaris for the house. All are embarrassed yet keep quiet. 

Abhay takes leave and Jyoti signals to Aastha. Jyoti keeps the note for Aastha and leaves. Abhay keeps all the gifts. Jyoti’s note was stuck on one of the gift. Abhay leaves and Aastha thinks Jyoti wanted to say something to her.

Aditi hurries along a road and enters a locked place. She keeps checking if anyone is noticing.

While Aditi and Anjali worry about Aditi. Aditi enters and says that she had just gone for a walk. Anjali taunts Aastha for making a big issue for no reason. Anjali informs Aastha that Shlok has reached home and orders her to take tea for him. 

Abhay checks the gifts from Jyoti’s maika and he sees the note Jyoti wrote for Aastha. He reads the note and finds that Jyoti is pregnant with a girl. He is angry and shouts at Jyoti for lying. Bua hears the noise and comes there. Abhay orders bua to take Jyoti to Sholapur and abort the baby. Bua tries to change Abhay’s mind on killing the baby as Jyoti will also be killed thereby their golden goose will die. Abhay tells that he will make an excuse about complications and threatens to kill Jyoti himself. Jyoti pleads with Abhay but Bua takes Jyoti away.  

Shlok is working on his phone on the corridor near the railing. Aastha comes there with tea. Aastha tease Shlok as he was avoiding her. Shlok replies with attitude. Aastha says that she loves him and asks him to promise to love her atleast in the next birth. Shlok asks Aastha to prove her love by jumping down. Aastha is scared but climbs on the railing and is about to jump. 

Shlok looks on but Aditi falls backward. Shlok calls her a drama queen and a coward. Aastha does more mischievous acts and Shlok leaves irked.

Precap: Aastha gets the divorce notice through courier. She is sad that the 6 months are over in no time. Aastha gives the papers to Shlok and says that in an hours’ time Shlok can live with his hatred and she can live with love.

Disclaimer: Exclusive copyright belongs to dhwaniforum and it should not be published anywhere without due permission.

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Update – 20 March 2014

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-20, 18:46

Thanks for the WU Maria ..

I was so shocked with how they are encouraging discrimination oagainst female child

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-20, 19:04

Thanks Ria

So much for SP's nayi soch  Bang  Bang  Bang

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-20, 19:13

Thanks for WU, i was right...That was niranjan hinting yesterday  hppy so is mahan bahu going to come out? It must nearly b time wat wit abhay saying get the pregnancy terminated and if it kills her it kills her...

Finally divorce...And aastha is sad, its gone to quick?  Bang Bang Bang It felt like torture to us...How does this get shlok to keep his word that he will get aastha to stay?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-20, 19:14

slmu wrote:Thanks Ria

It forces others to come up wit nayi soch about how to avoid the show, or get out of the mess...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-03-20, 19:17

--sumana13-- wrote:Thanks for the WU Maria ..

I was so shocked with how they are encouraging discrimination oagainst female child
 long hug Manu.. I agree the discrimination shown is too much..

By the way nice emos..  hpee

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-03-20, 19:18

long hug Shanti.. 
I know  Bang  Bang

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-20, 19:18

sarra0 wrote:

It forces others to come up wit nayi soch about how to avoid the show, or get out of the mess...

That's true...

How dare SP have a nayi soch as their slogan? Its disgusting.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-03-20, 19:20

sarra0 wrote:Thanks for WU, i was right...That was niranjan hinting yesterday  hppy so is mahan bahu going to come out? It must nearly b time wat wit abhay saying get the pregnancy terminated and if it kills her it kills her...

Finally divorce...And aastha is sad, its gone to quick?  Bang Bang Bang It felt like torture to us...How does this get shlok to keep his word that he will get aastha to stay?
 long hug Sarra.. I agree Niranjan is totally double faced.. Aastha is in love..  hppy

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-03-20, 19:23

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

That's true...

nahi soch get all disgusting stuff on the shows..  Bang

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-03-20, 19:35

NA want heir from varad? He meant that yesterday..ryt?

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-20, 19:35

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

That's true...

I am tryin to think of a show they have on that channel that is nayi soch...And cant...Mayb YHM in parts...And that isn't SP work...I have an idea after killing the characters yesterday today v will start wit the conservative, backwarded looking nuns that make SP...Then get new blood in who will promote female independence and thinking like actual humans...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-20, 19:37

Maria J wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Thanks for WU, i was right...That was niranjan hinting yesterday  hppy so is mahan bahu going to come out? It must nearly b time wat wit abhay saying get the pregnancy terminated and if it kills her it kills her...

long hug Sarra.. I agree Niranjan is totally double faced.. Aastha is in love..  hppy

He at least is living up to his character...Aastha is  Bang Bang Bang 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-20, 19:38

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

That's true...

I am tryin to think of a show they have on that channel that is nayi soch...And cant...Mayb YHM in parts...And that isn't SP work...I have an idea after killing the characters yesterday today v will start wit the conservative, backwarded looking nuns that make SP...Then get new blood in who will promote female independence and thinking like actual humans...

Me likey  Clap

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-20, 19:38

anusha.cochin wrote:NA want heir from varad? He meant that yesterday..ryt?

I guess he doesn't care who gives him an heir

And why should heirs be male?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-03-20, 19:45

slmu wrote:

He insisted Anjali 2 advice Varad...becoz he s almost sure abt d fact dat Astha-Slok s not gonna give him a heir n recent future

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-20, 19:47

anusha.cochin wrote:
slmu wrote:

He insisted Anjali 2 advice Varad...becoz he s almost sure abt d fact dat Astha-Slok s not gonna give him a heir n recent future

hppy  what a disappointment Shlok is to NA

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailu on 2014-03-20, 19:51

Thanks maria..... hpee 

I agree wat they r showing regarding jyothi is horrible to watch.... But there is a possibility that atleast women of her kind will fight against such discrimination n how to escape....!!!

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-20, 20:02

slmu wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:
slmu wrote:

hppy  what a disappointment Shlok is to NA

Niranjan didnt specify who...It would b funny If he meant shlok...That's the next stage he wants anjali to set...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-03-20, 20:28

Ria,

Thanks for so patiently giving the update for this show. I think the creatives and the channel have lost their marbles and someone should report this to the higher ups showing all this female infanticide and discrimination against the girl child. Evil or Very Mad  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:47

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum