Latest topics

Jodha akbar Written Update 20th March

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha akbar Written Update 20th March

Post by Tanthya on 2014-03-20, 19:35

Maham is seen going  towards the sentries  about to discuss something with them  when Jodha reaches  the spot right behind her.. Maham turns to her.. puts on a surprised face  .. enquires with overt concern about the whereabouts  , Jodha hesitantly replies that she had gone to the temple ..Maham replies that the situation is very volatile  outside the fort and as a  chief queen  she must be aware of the situation  and as king's wife ..she must ensure that no harm comes to Jalal through her  ..Jodha accepts her mistake and promises not to repeat it again.Jodha accepts the dangers but says that her overriding concern is to find the killer who is residing within the fort n trying to kill Jalal..Jodha professes  restlessness until she finds him ..Moti reminds her that Sujamal will inform them when he gets any info and it would be better if Jodha does not indulge in her Moonwalks anymore.

Jodha walks inside her room, collapses inside her room..Moti  is concerned and wants to know the outcome .. Jodha replies that she has decided not to meet her brother  and that she is unable to face the king  and keep mum   about Sujamal  .. Jodha states that she is unable to bear this emotional trauma plus she also reveals that Maham saw her while coming in from her rendezvous .. Moti tells  Jodha to be cautious as Maham is very cunning snake and will ferret out  the truth .

Maham is gloating  that the days of Jodha are numbered  and that her influence  is waning .. maham hopes to see that fall up close ..Just then Maham spots Jalal returning in his soldier's disguise ..Maham's grin gorws even bigger than Jim Carrey's .. Maham realizes that Jalal has become suspicious of Jodha and his worried and lost face means that  he has seen Jodha with another man ..Maham is very sure now that Jodha has fallen from grace  and her Amer trip is imminent ..

MORNING

Jalal is deep in thought, lost in  contemplation , he is remembering the last nights adventure and Jodha's meeting with the stranger. Atgah comes in and does his Tango.. He informs jalal that the hut did nt have any thing as a clue nor  were there any occupants ..Jalal wryly remarks to himself that he  would have been surprised had there been any occupant..as in fact the said person XYZ   was busy meeting his Jodha by the banks of the river.. He dismisses Atgah ..Atgah notices Jalal's frown and asks the reason for it but Jalal politely sends him off on his way saying that some issues are very personal and cannot be discussed openly.

Jalal angrily lifts his sword, his eyes glowering in rage

Nearby Jodha's Hojra .. Jodha has come to worship Tulsi ..Jalal is practicing his sword fight  ..immersed in his moves..Jodha notices Jalal  practicing, she takes the Pooja plate from Moti, heads to wards Jalal with an intention of giving him Prasad..

Jalal who is practicing in deep absorption  , turns and his sword comes right up to Jodha's neck..for a long moment there is a angry eyelock from Jalal's side..Jodha  extends the plate .. Jalal quietly hands over the sword to his minion .. washes his face.. prays and accepts the prasad..Jodha tries to  alert  jalal about the enemy within.. Hurt Jalal retorts that Benton is dead, Sujamal nd Abul Mali are on the run.. who else are there to kill him.. he reminds her that a Kings life is always in danger..Jodha points out that Abul Mali is not captured yet and that enemies can be closer home too..Jalal sarcastically thanks her for reminding him about the enemies that surround him in the form of relatives.. He  tells her that a king is always on the alert about the attack ..

Jalal walks away leaving Jodha completely puzzled ..

Jodha comes into her room, the Harem attendant comes in Jodha settles the days  duties and tells Moti to summon all ladies of the Harem to the big room  and also to send a  invite to Jalal..

Later in the day..jalal is seen entering Hameda's  hojra..he sits by her .. placing his head on her lap.. they talk in a roundabout way about the matter of trust between ppl.. Hameeda  explains that sometimes  circumstances or fear may lead a person to hide the truth .. we just have to be patient  until the  person musters the courage to reveal the fact and if the relationship is true andpure then the truth will be out..one just have to have patience.. Jalal is not fully soothed..mutters that he will wait for the trust factor to happen..and walks away..Hameeda  wonders as to who is causing the distress..

All gather in the Gulab gang DEK ..Jodha announces her resignation from the designation of CEO .. Ruqaiyya as usual loses no opportunity to  needle Jodha and point out her own  superiority..Jalal sarcastically remarks that this is not a childs play where Jodha gets to play around as she wants and that he had said that Ruqaiyya was infinitely suited to running of the harem..He accepts  Jodha's resignation and  dismisses the council..

PRECAP

Jalal is listening to music in Agoori bagh..Jodha comes there saying that she wishes to speak to him.. Jalal  after a laconic comment dismisses the musicins..Jodha walks towards the other chair and sits down preparatory to chat..Jalal coldly remarks that he has not told her to sit !!

Last edited by Tanthya on 2014-03-20, 20:34; edited 2 times in total

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha akbar Written Update 20th March

Post by Tanthya on 2014-03-20, 20:01

first part up

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-03-20, 20:10

2nd part

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by aishakapoorkhan@gmail.com on 2014-03-20, 20:19

faster tanthya!!

aishakapoorkhan@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by karan! on 2014-03-20, 20:23

fast!!! hpee  hpee  hpee  hpee

karan!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-03-20, 20:34

tantsy my dove, you there ???? hppy
wonder where sumana and sonshine are though....??
honourable mention of the MA jim carrey resemblance.... ROFL
jigs on the floor loffing... ROFL

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-03-20, 20:36

Jiggy wrote:tantsy my dove, you there ????  hppy

I am there ..but Net playing Maham with our loves ..Jalal Jiggly Jiggy..

I am sure ..Jimmy will not mind ... Wink

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-03-20, 20:36

Sathya,

Thanks for the wonderful update.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-03-20, 20:48

Tanthya wrote:
Jiggy wrote:tantsy my dove, you there ????  hppy

I am there ..but Net playing Maham with our loves ..Jalal Jiggly Jiggy..

I am sure ..Jimmy will not mind ... Wink

now that you describe the precap.... is jalal drinking...?
and if he is... is he drunk...? o.O
and and and... he seems a bit pissed... so a mini-mu alright...and no amer trip it seems...
*a big phew can be heard*
but I hope he doesn't revert to let's taunt jo mod....
if he does I'll be terribly tempted to dive into the tv and slap him up the head.....

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-20, 20:55

Beautiful update Sathya .. Thanks my dear ....

both Jo and Jalal are so upset .. when will this Sujamal track end yaar 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by gurveen on 2014-03-20, 21:16

jalal,s taunting way starts once again this is wrong yaar jodha ki choti mistake bi jalal ku manjoor nahi hoti aur woh sab bool kar phir wahi aa jata hai mission taunts to jodha

gurveen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-03-20, 22:06

gurveen wrote:jalal,s taunting way starts once again this is wrong yaar jodha ki choti mistake bi jalal ku manjoor nahi hoti aur woh sab bool kar phir wahi aa jata hai mission taunts to jodha

Nahi Gurveen.. Yeh chotti mistake nahi hai, see from his POV.. He has seen Jodha going out to meet a handsome , well built stranger..not once but more than once .. He has given her the chance to tell him everything .. yet jodha does not say anything and LIES .. Jodha who had never lied..is lying  to HIM !! what will a man who has always seen his trust break  think ??

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-03-20, 22:17

MA grins bigger than Jim ROFL
gulab gang hppy

Sathya.. Awesome update., thank god jalal speaks coldly to her.. Else I would have Bang Bang
HB wonders who is the reason for jalal's disturbed mind set?! Twisted Evil

Jo resigned her CEO post.. !! Were those election episodes went waste ??

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-03-20, 22:24

candy wrote:MA grins bigger than Jim ROFL
 gulab gang hppy 

Sathya.. Awesome update.,  thank god jalal speaks coldly to her.. Else I would have BangBang
HB wonders who is the reason for jalal's disturbed mind set?! Twisted Evil

Jo resigned her CEO post.. !! Were those election episodes went waste ??

Me Too.. I was happy when  he gave the cold treatment, that is normal esp when the relationship has not turned fully ripe ..

Arrey nahi Nahi, we all got to hear how wonderful Jodha is ..How can tht be waste ??

Thank  You, Candy Begum hpee

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-03-20, 22:38

Sathya begum , how wonderful Jodha is??!! Tats Wat we hear from day 1.. No No

chalo .. Tomm jalal shakes, Friday Jodha breaks.. !! We will get something new oly on Monday it seems

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-03-20, 23:01

candy wrote:Sathya begum , how wonderful Jodha is??!!  Tats Wat we hear from day 1..  No No 

chalo .. Tomm jalal shakes, Friday Jodha breaks.. !! We will get something new oly on Monday it seems

You theenks  we get freedom so soooon , Candy begum  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad ... I thinks..few more days of torture for us poor souls awaits

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-03-20, 23:16

Yes expecting a independence day from jai ho slogan !! wanna see akbar..

kya kare... They delay a good romance too.. Sirf MA posing as close up tooth paste model.. 'EEEEE' even while grinning, speaking !!

wonder if she stays so while sleeping too!?!!!!

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-03-20, 23:46

What if...
It is possible that Jalal may be trying to weedle the truth out of Jo...he was sharp when HB told him about khauff being a possible reason for people hiding the truth.

Jalal knows very well that his ignoring her or ill-treating her affects her so much...He saw that in the Shivaani fiasco and also in the ben track. He knows that his words prick her a lot.

We saw him on full alert when HB spoke of fear or pressure. His eyes flashed. So may be he is trying to make Jodha speak the truth by putting more pressure on her.

Else the entire Jalal-HB meeting makes no sense.

But I trusted him on similar lines in Tasneem fiasco when he told HB that he will never let any one down and I thought that he had plan B, plan C and plan D  and all he did was peep from behind the windows when Ruqaiyya addressed the awaam!. Similarly in the Ben track I fully believed that he forwarded Ben's letter to catch Abul Mali..  And now I believe that he is pretending to hurt Jodha to get the truth out of her. But who knows...this time he may be smart afterall...we have always seen and known that his otherwise hibernating brain becomes fully active when it comes to issues that concern his dear Jodha Begum.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-21, 00:45

sandhya wrote:What if...
It is possible that Jalal may be trying to weedle the truth out of Jo...he was sharp when HB told him about khauff being a possible reason for people hiding the truth.

Jalal knows very well that his ignoring her or ill-treating her affects her so much...He saw that in the Shivaani fiasco and also in the ben track. He knows that his words prick her a lot.

We saw him on full alert when HB spoke of fear or pressure. His eyes flashed. So may be he is trying to make Jodha speak the truth by putting more pressure on her.

Else the entire Jalal-HB meeting makes no sense.

But I trusted him on similar lines in Tasneem fiasco when he told HB that he will never let any one down and I thought that he had plan B, plan C and plan D  and all he did was peep from behind the windows when Ruqaiyya addressed the awaam!. Similarly in the Ben track I fully believed that he forwarded Ben's letter to catch Abul Mali..  And now I believe that he is pretending to hurt Jodha to get the truth out of her. But who knows...this time he may be smart afterall...we have always seen and known that his otherwise hibernating brain becomes fully active when it comes to issues that concern his dear Jodha Begum.

Sandhya. I love your thoughts .. ..
Thanks for sharing them here my dear ....

Hope the creatives are thinking the same thing as you are .... Because after knowing her so well Jalal can not just believe all the words of MA .. He surely has to trust the one who almost gave up her life just to save him .. She could not ditch him just like that Sandhya !!
 hpee 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:43

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum