Latest topics

Poetic justice ?? ..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Poetic justice ?? ..

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-20, 21:26

.. A daughter's sorrow ...Humeira's grief .....is the worst punishment for Gaffoor and Razia .. Who are watching helplessly .....unable to help her ....

Razia and Gaffoor are alarmed to know that its time for their punishment .... For all the crimes they committed  ..but there is nosign of remorse in Razia .. She is hell bent to carry on her murdering  spree .. I a, scared she might murder. Her husband Gaffoor !!

While  Sameera's fright .. Living under a constant haunting  fear of Nikhat returning to take revenge against the crimes committed against her.. But is it just enough for killing someone ?  

While  we wait endlessly for the suhaag raat of asad and Zoya ... What are they being punished for no fault of theirs ?? How do the creatives justify this ??

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Poetic justice ?? ..

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-03-20, 23:25

So this is the chat thread for us
where are other girls

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-20, 23:26

cutie pai :-) wrote:So this is the chat thread for us
where are other girls
Candy is busy posting her WUs I. Guess .
Did you watch QH jenny ??

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-03-20, 23:29

Justification over ruled!! Don't expect tat..

Asya was the main track once. But not now.. It seems so., Billi and razia combo is given importance Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-03-20, 23:30

Main yahaan hoon .. Was reading QH update and came here

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-20, 23:33

candy wrote:Justification over ruled!! Don't expect tat..

Asya was the main track once. But not now.. It seems so., Billi and razia combo is given importance Twisted EvilTwisted Evil
Now it is horror story and murder mystery ...
 hppy

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-20, 23:34

candy wrote:Main yahaan hoon ..  Was reading QH update and came here
Candy and cutie here is some treat for you 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-20, 23:36

candy wrote:Main yahaan hoon ..  Was reading QH update and came here
which are the shows you watch on TV candy ??

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-20, 23:55; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-03-20, 23:43

Manu.. Tats your favorite na !!

you almost know Wat all I watch.. Apart from tat I watch all zee show repeats oly if a interesting track comes..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-03-20, 23:47

Ok yaar.. My net is gettin slow..
Jenny..
ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR EXAM

manu,Jenny ... Good night.. Will meet you tomm WinkWinkWink

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-20, 23:50

candy wrote:Ok yaar.. My net is gettin slow..
Jenny..
ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR EXAM

manu,Jenny ... Good night.. Will meet you tomm WinkWinkWink
Jenny all the best for your exams yaar

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-20, 23:51; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-20, 23:50

Manu razia has never shown remorse...I am surprised that she hasn't tried to already kill rashid again? C had siddique told her haidars issue she would have killed him long ago...

This will b the beginning wit sameera and co...They will have lots to come yet hopefully

Zoya and asad SR is their own fault, they have had so many chances and havnt done anything about it...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-20, 23:53

sarra0 wrote:Manu razia has never shown remorse...I am surprised that she hasn't tried to already kill rashid again? C had siddique told her haidars issue she would have killed him long ago...

This will b the beginning wit sameera and co...They will have lots to come yet hopefully

Zoya and asad SR is their own fault, they have had so many chances and havnt done anything about it...
Razia is a truly black character .. no doubts about that .. she is worse than Billi 

Sameera track shows badi bi and Nikhat laughing .... but I did not share their fun at all ..the laughter did not connect with audiences Sarra

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-20, 23:59

--sumana13-- wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Manu razia has never shown remorse...I am surprised that she hasn't tried to already kill rashid again? C had siddique told her haidars issue she would have killed him long ago...

Razia is a truly black character .. no doubts about that .. she is worse than Billi 

Sameera track shows badi bi and Nikhat laughing .... but I did not share their fun at all ..the laughter did not connect with audiences Sarra

Yep there is on redeeming quality in razia...She supposedly loves her daughter more then anyone but even for her she won't give her up freedom to help her daughters life...

I liked the part where dadi gets sameera to do the work, and haseena to do the cooking...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-21, 00:22

sarra0 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Yep there is on redeeming quality in razia...She supposedly loves her daughter more then anyone but even for her she won't give her up freedom to help her daughters life...

I liked the part where dadi gets sameera to do the work, and haseena to do the cooking...
But tell me if Humeira is suffering she is the only one to be blamed .. Why did she forget her child hood friend so quickly and why did she not control herself before she crossed the borders out of wedlock .. It is prohibited in Islam .. This is. Allah's punishment for her ...

Yes badi bi 's that scene where she makes Haseena and Sameera work was light .. Bit there was so much gloom looming throughout  the episode ..it overwhelmed over  allthe light   moments. Sarra
 Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-21, 05:32

--sumana13-- wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

But tell me if Humeira is suffering she is the only one to be blamed .. Why did she forget her child hood friend so quickly and why did she not control herself before she crossed the borders out of wedlock .. It is prohibited in Islam .. This is. Allah's punishment for her ...

Yes badi bi 's that scene where she makes Haseena and Sameera work was light .. Bit there was so much gloom looming throughout  the episode ..it overwhelmed over  allthe light   moments. Sarra
 Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

i do agree that humaira misery is her fault for the most part...i have no symphaty for her...i was just thankful it moved a bit...yes pre marital relations r prohibitd in islam but it doesnt work like that...its not instant karma...but yeah the cvs have conveniently forgotten past relations and friendships...

manu this show is majority doom and gloom and has been for a long time...but at least there were some light moments in this episode...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-03-21, 06:58

Manu,

The sins of the parents should newver be taken on the children. Maybe Haider will repent in future. Razia and Billi are totally gone cases. One the ever murderer and then next after someone who is already married.Both have no morals and I wonder why they are showing such stuff on TV and who is enjoying it. 

As for Sameera and Farhan, All the three should be thought a lesson for the murder of an innocent girl.That only provide some relief in the episode.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-21, 23:00

anurao66 wrote:Manu,

The sins of the parents should newver be taken on the children. Maybe Haider will repent in future. Razia and Billi are totally gone cases. One the ever murderer and then next after someone who is already married.Both have no morals and I wonder why they are showing such stuff on TV and who is enjoying it. 

As for Sameera and Farhan, All the three should be thought a lesson for the murder of an innocent girl.That only provide some relief in the episode.

Razia and Billi should be given death sentence ...
Sameera and farhaan and haseena deserve life imprisonment for attempted murder
 Bang Bang Bang 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:52

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: