Latest topics

QUBHOOL HAI WRITTEN UPDATE 20TH MARCH 2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-03-20, 21:55

Zoya confronts Siddiqui Sahib regarding his presence in hre wedding. He will try to deny it when she shows the photo. He is shocked. She says that there must be a strong reason for you to be there for you don’t go to places you are not invited. Then she tells him that he is now nice to her and so she trusts him to tell why he was there.He will start saying Barso purana Quaish ans she is shocked and asks him that you wished many years ago. When they are interrupted by the servant who tells them someone is come for them. The topic is dropped as they leave the room and they show the Billi enter smiling.

Humeria and Haider will have a fight in the morning and she asks him who is Rhea and why he was telling her name in his sleep. They will be arguing when Razia enters the room. Haider leaves the room. Razia asks Humeria whats the problem and she puts her off.

Farhan’s house:
They will be at the breakfast table when Daddi will remove the plate of leftovers and asks Haseena to cook fresh breakfast, She will tell Farhan that she will take Sameera and make her clean the house as its her duty as a servant.Sameera will be protesting when Khushboo comes there.

She informs Badi B that Sameera is not the servant as she thinks but she is the Biwi of Farhan. Badi B acts shocked and asks Farhan.He tries to cover up saying that Khusboo is confused and to take Sameera to clean the house.He will plead with Sameera to clean the house with his eyes. Haseena is terrified and gets up to do what Badi B has asked her to do.

Farhan tells Khusboo that Badi B is the Daadi of his first wife who has no knowledge of his second marriage. Then Khushboo asks him where his 1st wife is and he tells her that she left him. She remembers how they tried to kill her.He tells her that he has some urgent work and will be drooling at her when he turns around and finds Sameera looking at him in shock. He gives her some excuse.

Haider’s office:
Haider will be very disturbed in his office and his staff will be enquiring if he is feeling alright. In barges Humeria and creates a big fuss and wants to find out who Rhea is. She threathens him to tell the truth or she will discuss this in front of all the staff. He will politely tell her that he has work and to wait outside. She is having none of it and will create a huge scene calling Rhea’s name thinking that girl is working in the office.

Haider gets very wild and drags her out into the corrider witnessed by the whole office. She asks him to tell the truth and he is very nasty to her that he hates and not loves her. Who can love a girl who was in love with someone else before marriage. Razia enters the office and hears this. She charges up to Haider shouting when Humeria will tell her to mind her own business.

Farhan’s House:
Badi B will enter her room and asks the very tired Sameera to press her legs. That girl refuses and Daadi will tell that she will ring up and complain to Asad as to how they are treating her in his house. Sameera quickly goes up to her and tells her that she will press her legs. As she is pressing she sees Nikhats shadow and face and gets very scared. Nikhat who is behind the curtains will scare her. Sameera will tell Daadi that someone is there. But Daadi pretends that no one is there. Then Sameera runs away from there.

Siddiqui Mansion:
Humeria will be crying and blaming her naseeb for getting her into trouble like this. Razia comes there and tries to console her. Humeria refuses to be consoled. She says no one can change my naseeb. Razia will tell that no one can change the naseeb but can change the person.She urges Humeria to divorce Haider. Humeria refuses to repeatedly and goes away from there.

Razia goes and tells everything to Siddiqui Sahib who is listening quietly. Razia realizes that he knew everything but did not prevent it. He tells her that it is due to her sins that this is happening. For Haider as a small boy could still recognize the killer of his mother and father. He goes on to tell that I am paying the price of losing my child and when I got her back I cant tell her that I am the father. He is waiting for the day when Raashid or Haider will go to the police. Razia will tell we can prevent it by killing both of them.

She looks like a maniac. Siddiqui Sahib slaps her and tells that she should repent for her mistakes at this age and now she still wants to commit more mistakes. He is going to surrender to the police before anyone else turns him in.

PRECAP:

Siddiqui Shaib tells a crying Zoya he has some important papers of her father and it will reach her on her Walima.
Razia and Billi will be planning to change the name on those papers.

THIS UPDATE IS MEANT FOR DHWANI FORUM ONLY.IT SHOULD NOT BE REPRODUCED IN PART OR FULL WITHOUT PERMISSION

Last edited by anurao66 on 2014-03-20, 22:06; edited 1 time in total

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: QUBHOOL HAI WRITTEN UPDATE 20TH MARCH 2014

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-20, 21:57

Thanks for the update Anu

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-03-20, 22:36

--sumana13-- wrote:Thanks for the update Anu
Manu hpee 

Its my pleasure.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-20, 22:54

Thanks Anu, if I remember siddique reached the city cause he was following haidar and humaira...So y not just say that and then say since I was there I attended your nikaah

Wit sameera y cant they say to dadi that she is a friend who is staying for a bit??? Wats the need of agreeing she is naukrani?? But I was right wit dadi coming it was slightly more entertaining...

Sorry still have no symphaty Wit humaira...Thou for the first time razia gave her good advice and said get a divorce...But humaira was more interested in self pity...She would have fit in perfectly in the bygone era where a womans identity and happiness was expected to b connected to a man...Where a woman was considered weak...If they were all like that no wonder...

Razia wanted to know y he agreed to the nikaah, he wasnt happy about it, nor did he want it to happen that was all your daughters zid, go blame her...

Careful siddeque u may have just signed your own death warrant...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-03-20, 22:58

seems like a James hadley chase novel .. Thanxx fr the Wu, Anu

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-20, 23:03

sarra0 wrote:Thanks Anu, if I remember siddique reached the city cause he was following haidar and humaira...So y not just say that and then say since I was there I attended your nikaah

Wit sameera y cant they say to dadi that she is a friend who is staying for a bit??? Wats the need of agreeing she is naukrani?? But I was right wit dadi coming it was slightly more entertaining...

Sorry still have no symphaty Wit humaira...Thou for the first time razia gave her good advice and said get a divorce...But humaira was more interested in self pity...She would have fit in perfectly in the bygone era where a womans identity and happiness was expected to b connected to a man...Where a woman was considered weak...If they were all like that no wonder...

Razia wanted to know y he agreed to the nikaah, he wasnt happy about it, nor did he want it to happen that was all your daughters zid, go blame her...

Razia was looking so scary tonight .. she is a scheming fearless murderess .. gaffoor's end is very near now 
 affraid  affraid

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-20, 23:05

Tanthya wrote:seems like a James hadley chase novel .. Thanxx fr the Wu, Anu
a horror story now ... with razia planning the murder of gaffoor and Nikhat on her scaring spree 
 hppy

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-03-20, 23:25

Anu , thanks for a lovely update. WinkWink

Razia asks her daughter to get divorce !! So soon !! Humera is a idiot to fell into the pit herself.. She forgot she has a fast and furious mom !!

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-03-21, 07:04

sarra0 wrote:Thanks Anu, if I remember siddique reached the city cause he was following haidar and humaira...So y not just say that and then say since I was there I attended your nikaah

Sarra,
Siddiqui could have given any excuse but like Zoya said he is not the type who goes to any function uninvited. 

I have no idea about that Sameera stuff. Is she the first wife or second wife of Farhan scratch  scratch 

Humeria asked for this and more. Did she have pre marital relations  affraid I never knew about it and with Haider.

For a minute I thought Haider was regretting what he was doing. 

Siddiqui Sahib has signed his death warrant for sure.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-03-21, 07:06

candy wrote:Anu , thanks for a lovely update.  WinkWink

Razia asks her daughter to get divorce !! So soon !! Humera is a idiot to fell into the pit herself.. She forgot she has a fast and furious mom !!  

Candy,

Thanks for liking the update. I guess its best to read the updates for this show. Razia believes in instant moves either divorce or worse come worse she will bump of Haider like she did his parents. Bang  Bang  Bang

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-03-21, 07:08

Tanthya wrote:seems like a James hadley chase novel .. Thanxx fr the Wu, Anu
Sathya,

Its a pleasure Sathya. You said James hardly Chase novels they are much better than this show. My father was addicted to those novels and I have fond memories of him reading the novels all the time.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 18:10

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum