Latest topics

when is the divorce

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

when is the divorce

Post by sonita on 2014-03-21, 03:41

So guys will astha n shlok will seperate. i hope they will cause i wamt to see another truck. I think maybe aditi will be with shlok. And astha will go away. put i want shlok to regret thats the important thing they must show. 4 jyoti i dnt know whats wrong with her she can do a lot of things exemple. She can run. She can tell her familly. .... I dnt know why shes staying there

sonita
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: when is the divorce

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-21, 04:53

hey they havnt so far been0good wit showing regret or repentance...i don't hold much hope...if somehow shlok says stay and convinces her he has feelings then she could stay...she has already declared her love and shown her lack of self respect...wats one more...i want to c her mother come...they have forgotten about them and wat they had started...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: when is the divorce

Post by Shailu on 2014-03-21, 10:02

Sonita... I too want shlok to repent n feel bad. May be he will regret after aastha leaves as divorce is going to happen.

According to spoilers,jyothi will now run from there.....

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 863
Join date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Re: when is the divorce

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-21, 10:12

shailu wrote:Sonita... I too want shlok to repent n feel bad. May be he will regret after aastha leaves as divorce is going to happen.

According to spoilers,jyothi will now run from there.....
Yes Shailu the spoiler was there about jyoti running away ... may be its coming now ... after they threaten to take her to Kolhapur for aborting the female baby ... or on the way to Kolhapur she does the disappearing act ... its High time REALLY 

 Clap  Clap

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: when is the divorce

Post by Shailu on 2014-03-21, 10:26

Its really too late now.... I too feel like hitting her for tolerating those stupid ppl.. Bang  Bang 

Manu.... but wer will she go now...??

Her parents esp anjali wont believe n very well convinces her to go back...!!

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 863
Join date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Re: when is the divorce

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-03-21, 12:24

waiting for the divorce...cant bear Astha stupidities nthe name of her love

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2639
Join date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: when is the divorce

Post by slmu on 2014-03-21, 13:13

The sooner the better in my opinion

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: when is the divorce

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-21, 18:16

slmu wrote:The sooner the better in my opinion
They heard you Shanthi .... The court notice on aastha n shlok's decision on Divorce arrived with summons to court
Clap Thumbsup 
YAY !! Am so happy but Aastha was in tears
 confused 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: when is the divorce

Post by candy on 2014-03-21, 18:43

NA will not leave Aastha to get divorce. He can never get such a dumbo DIL for his family !!

its shlok who digged his own pit my marrying Aastha in the name of revenge.. hppy

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: when is the divorce

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-21, 19:11

candy wrote:NA will not leave Aastha to get divorce. He can never get such a dumbo DIL for his family !!

  its shlok who digged his own pit my marrying Aastha in the name of revenge..  hppy  
 

Really Candy ?? You really think so ?? ....
Why yaar .. What does he gain by this marriage ?? When larka aur larki razi nahin hai toh kya karegaa papa ??
 scratch  scratch 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: when is the divorce

Post by candy on 2014-03-21, 19:36

Manu..

they already told they both were not interested.. But NA insisted shlok to bring Aastha back for their family Sammaan .. Now how will he leave again yaar?!?!

now this Aastha is showing her interest towards shlok openly.. So NA will utilise this..


candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: when is the divorce

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-03-21, 19:57

candy wrote:Manu..

  they already told they both were not interested.. But NA insisted shlok to bring Aastha back for their family Sammaan .. Now how will he leave again yaar?!?!

now this Aastha is showing her interest towards shlok openly.. So NA will utilise this..


Na s such a clever person I thnk....from the beginning itself he understood Astha s a fool and gullible person

NA wanted 2 have such type of dumb bahu oly and Astha was the perfect choice

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2639
Join date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: when is the divorce

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-22, 10:36

anusha.cochin wrote:
candy wrote:Manu..

  they already told they both were not interested.. But NA insisted shlok to bring Aastha back for their family Sammaan .. Now how will he leave again yaar?!?!

now this Aastha is showing her interest towards shlok openly.. So NA will utilise this..


Na s such a clever person I thnk....from the beginning itself he understood Astha s a fool and gullible person

NA wanted 2 have such type of dumb bahu oly and Astha was the perfect choice

Anu , candy .... Why does NA want such dumb bahus .. Is it just to carry on all the stupid mindless paramparas ?? ... He did not let the aastha go out and work and be progressive .. But then hands over to her half his company ? Kya ho raha hai yaar .. Aastha should out down her conditions before continuing this marriage ..she should WORK /be gainfully employed
 confused 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: when is the divorce

Post by candy on 2014-03-22, 10:56

Manu ... Ye aapne kya kahaa Rolling Eyes Aastha to put conditions !!!??? Wo unki
parampara ka sat kilaf hai ....

Aur .... Mere pyarre dost ...aapko kya hua ......itne din yr show dekne ke baawajoot bi aap ko Aastha par ye ummed hai. !

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: when is the divorce

Post by candy on 2014-03-22, 10:58

NA never respects women. But will behave as though he respects them . Tats y by giving half of company shares he thinks this would make ppl to think tat he gives enough respect to bahu .


candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: when is the divorce

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-22, 11:21

candy wrote:NA never respects  women. But will behave as though he respects them . Tats y by giving half of company shares he thinks this would make ppl to think tat he gives enough respect to bahu .

 
and now if Aastha decides to go on with the divorce ... or shlok is insistent on divorce .. how will NA prevent this ?? scratch  scratch  scratch 
another brainwashing of Shlok is it ??or would he manipulate the judge handling the case !!

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: when is the divorce

Post by Shailu on 2014-03-22, 11:28

candy wrote:NA never respects  women. But will behave as though he respects them . Tats y by giving half of company shares he thinks this would make ppl to think tat he gives enough respect to bahu .

 
May be  NA too have a awful flashback to disrespect women like shlok...??

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 863
Join date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Re: when is the divorce

Post by Shailu on 2014-03-22, 12:17

--sumana13-- wrote:
candy wrote:NA never respects  women. But will behave as though he respects them . Tats y by giving half of company shares he thinks this would make ppl to think tat he gives enough respect to bahu .

 
and now if Aastha decides to go on with the divorce ... or shlok is insistent on divorce .. how will NA prevent this ?? scratch  scratch  scratch 
another brainwashing of Shlok is it ??or would he manipulate the judge handling the case !!
Manu, this time divorce will happen at any cost... If in case they dont do that n make them stay together... it will be worst plot with no sense... cant bear such crap again No  No

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 863
Join date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Re: when is the divorce

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-22, 19:37

shailu wrote:
candy wrote:NA never respects  women. But will behave as though he respects them . Tats y by giving half of company shares he thinks this would make ppl to think tat he gives enough respect to bahu .

 
May be  NA too have a awful flashback to disrespect women like shlok...??
Shailu !!! you are providing food for thought ?? you mean NA was jilted by a girl in his youth so he vowed to be cruel to all women all his life ?? 
 affraid  affraid  scratch  scratch

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: when is the divorce

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-22, 19:39

shailu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
candy wrote:NA never respects  women. But will behave as though he respects them . Tats y by giving half of company shares he thinks this would make ppl to think tat he gives enough respect to bahu .

 
and now if Aastha decides to go on with the divorce ... or shlok is insistent on divorce .. how will NA prevent this ?? scratch  scratch  scratch 
another brainwashing of Shlok is it ??or would he manipulate the judge handling the case !!
Manu, this time divorce will happen at any cost... If in case they dont do that n make them stay together... it will be worst plot with no sense... cant bear such crap again No  No

this is such a crappy show ....yet all of us end up watching it and discussing it with so much interest ..I wonder why what draws us to this ??
 hppy  hppy  hppy 



--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: when is the divorce

Post by Shailu on 2014-03-22, 19:44

--sumana13-- wrote:
shailu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
candy wrote:NA never respects  women. But will behave as though he respects them . Tats y by giving half of company shares he thinks this would make ppl to think tat he gives enough respect to bahu .

 
and now if Aastha decides to go on with the divorce ... or shlok is insistent on divorce .. how will NA prevent this ?? scratch  scratch  scratch 
another brainwashing of Shlok is it ??or would he manipulate the judge handling the case !!
Manu, this time divorce will happen at any cost... If in case they dont do that n make them stay together... it will be worst plot with no sense... cant bear such crap again No  No

this is such a crappy show ....yet all of us end up watching it and discussing it with so much interest ..I wonder why  what draws us to this ??
 hppy  hppy  hppy 


With a hope that one day it will change............

But to our disappointment nthg will happen... same nonsense everyday... infuriating us further...!!

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 863
Join date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Re: when is the divorce

Post by candy on 2014-03-22, 19:49

Shailu..NA to have a flash back ??! Good! Something is good for me other this Aastha running behind shlok in the name of love.

I would prefer to watch flash backs of all characters including ajju and jaya too rather than watching Aastha Evil or Very Mad

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: when is the divorce

Post by Shailu on 2014-03-22, 19:58

candy wrote:Shailu..NA to have a flash back ??! Good! Something is good for me other this Aastha running behind shlok in the name of love.

I would prefer to watch flash backs of all characters including ajju and jaya too rather than watching Aastha Evil or Very Mad
Ha candy... Der r many flashbacks to unfold... instead of revealing those they r showing  

brainsick aastha,vulnerable  jyothi n all such ppl.

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 863
Join date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Re: when is the divorce

Post by candy on 2014-03-22, 20:09

Lets open our flash back too..

once upon a time, long long ago very long ago.. There was a show called IPK EBP... We all started to watch with interest...

there was a girl Aastha.. And a guy shlok.,.. Aastha is a... Is a... Is a... :yawn:
:yawn: :yawn: then Sleep Sleep

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: when is the divorce

Post by slmu on 2014-03-22, 20:16

candy wrote:Lets open our flash back too..

once upon a time, long long ago very long ago.. There was a show called IPK EBP... We all started to watch with interest...

there was a girl Aastha.. And a guy shlok.,.. Aastha is a... Is a... Is a... :yawn:
:yawn: :yawn:  then  Sleep Sleep

 ROFL  ROFL  you are in form today Candy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: when is the divorce

Post by Sponsored content Today at 06:41


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum